Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Afternoon

90 here today fairly humid 

Stayed at the race shop until 1 am then back there at 8 to finish. Just got done 

Car is on its way to the speedway. Modified tour show tonight. Lots of racing ahead.

exciting 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Morning boys. Sunny & 70° here today. Perfect day for tides & currents review, might even through in an amplitude problem!

• Haha 1

:gm1:    Currently cloudy and 59 to kick off this Sunday morning. The forecast is calling for sunshine and a high 0f 70°.

I think I will have a cookie with my coffee this morning.

National-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-Day-Augus

26 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I love early fall. 

The days are getting noticeably shorter and the nights cooler as we move through August.  We have lost 1 hour of daylight since the solstice. We will loose another hour over the next 3 weeks. Fall will be here before you know it.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Morning, mid 60's right now, heading for 80 this afternoon. Today and tomorrow looked to be the last of the 80+ days then it cools off into the low to mid 70 over the next week.

Wedding in my backyard coming up 2 weeks from yesterday. Currently the weather says high 70's with humidity and 70% chance of a thunderstorm,,,,,lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Hot here with massive humidity.  I'm getting pretty upset about it too.

It looks like we will be around 80 with some humidity on Tuesday and Wednesday before cooling off again.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

It looks like we will be around 80 with some humidity on Tuesday and Wednesday before cooling off again.

Same here.  Looks like were heading back into the 70's and sanity in a few days.  I just heard we were one day off from having the hottest July on record here.  It was pretty warm for sure.

Ahhh....but my mind drifts back to better times...and dreams of a time to come....

P1060394.jpg

• Like 1