Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

1 minute ago, ckf said:

How long are you guys staying in the Southwest? Didn't you say that you wanted to catch the cup races this Spring?

Yup...will catch the vegas race im thinking...still up in the air about Phoenix would like to be home by April at the latest.

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Yup...will catch the vegas race im thinking...still up in the air about Phoenix would like to be home by April at the latest.

Mud season, might as well stay until May.

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, ckf said:

Good Sunday morning everyone.  A balmy-6° here to start the day.

Good good morning John...6 above here with 7-9" coming tonight....Temps looks to be pretty much in the single digits the next few days.

• Like 2

-20 with a brisk breeze here.  Windchill warning of -45 and 2-5 inches expected.  Weird to get possible snow with these temps.  But, I'll take it!  Lovin' this winter so far!  Now, if we could just get a wall/barrier up around this state to keep the FIBS and other retards out.  Lake racing faggots should stay off the trails!

• Like 1

Morning-

Heat wave!.....  3 / -10 and clear.  Winter storm warning from 6PM until Monday 6PM..... 8-13"  BRING IT FUCKING ON!!!!!  Pro bowl?  Nope..... NARCOS Mexico marathon today it is.  :bc: 

Do we need a birthday, wedding or anniversary to have chocolate cake? Not on January 27, because it’s National Chocolate Cake Day!

My bride is making a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet cake just for me today    :) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jammin said:

Morning-

Heat wave!.....  3 / -10 and clear.  Winter storm warning from 6PM until Monday 6PM..... 8-13"  BRING IT FUCKING ON!!!!!  Pro bowl?  Nope..... NARCOS Mexico marathon today it is.  :bc: 

Do we need a birthday, wedding or anniversary to have chocolate cake? Not on January 27, because it’s National Chocolate Cake Day!

My bride is making a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet cake just for me today    :) 

God Bless your bride....love chocolate cake!!!! 

With you on The Pro Bowl....Rolex 24 Hours for me with some Michigan State Hoops action thrown in. BTW your Marquette team is having a helluva season...tight one yesterday against Xavier and local lad Zach Hankins.

IMG_4515.thumb.JPG.ee104623851b549fde5d4b5c255f5a2f.JPG

• Like 1

@Jimmy Snacks yep!  MU is playing some great ball for sure.  Forgot, The Bucks play at 5 and they are having a nice season as well.   Going to be a nice Sunday for sure.  Oops.... also forgot---- Ring Bologna with onions and baked beans in the slow cooker for din with warm hard rolls and cheddar cheese   :bc: 

Just now, jammin said:

@Jimmy Snacks yep!  MU is playing some great ball for sure.  Forgot, The Bucks play at 5 and they are having a nice season as well.   Going to be a nice Sunday for sure.  Oops.... also forgot---- Ring Bologna with onions and baked beans in the slow cooker for din with warm hard rolls and cheddar cheese   :bc: 

Oh man now I'm drooling.....I love stuff like that...wife....not so much. :hiding:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

What's ring Bologna? Like deli meat?

Will look similar to this when done.  Its really really good!  Should have some good gas a couple hours after   :lol: 

Related image

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That looks delicious! I'm not much of a fan of kelbasa, something about the over smoked or curing process just doesn't sit well. I'd eat the asshole out of a dumpster rat for some good balogna though. Fried balogna yum! Do y'all have Taylor pork roll out there? @Wildboer knows what I'm talking about, fucking awesome.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

That looks delicious! I'm not much of a fan of kelbasa, something about the over smoked or curing process just doesn't sit well. I'd eat the asshole out of a dumpster rat for some good balogna though. Fried balogna yum! Do y'all have Taylor pork roll out there? @Wildboer knows what I'm talking about, fucking awesome.

Never heard of it but I'm looking right now! 

I might have to order some of this. :thumbsup:

https://jerseyporkroll.com/

Edited by Jimmy Snacks