Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, jammin said:

Morning-

22 / -1.  Holy fer balls its a full on blizzard out. City is pretty much closed today.  10-16" total but not sure how they will measure it as its blowing like a mofo.  Tapers off around noon then the lake effect kicks in.   Oh and -50 on Wednesday.......

:ssfb::jammin::gmfo::smails::ben:

Hi Jammin!!!!!!!:talkingtome:

Cold here and the wind and snow kicks in soon....we are supposed to get 7-9" but down around Caddy 12-15! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Morning, :news:   We picked up another 3--4 inches on new snow yesterday / last night. Currently 2 above with temps dropping below zero this afternoon. Another 6-10 in the forecast for Tuesday night.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sounds like Zderpskis asshole on a Saturday night!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

:lol:

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Must be the crocs!!!

But dont you have the same pair?

:lol:

No, he has some that are fancy fleece lined.

We've been using a new company to sub out out the sheetrock and spackle the past few jobs and the waste is insane. Every job they leave behind a few hundred feet of cornerboard, 1 or 2 nearly full boxes of drywall screws, and at least a few full sheets of rock.

If we keep using these guys I figure we can start a drywall supply business with the shit they leave behind.

36 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

We've been using a new company to sub out out the sheetrock and spackle the past few jobs and the waste is insane. Every job they leave behind a few hundred feet of cornerboard, 1 or 2 nearly full boxes of drywall screws, and at least a few full sheets of rock.

If we keep using these guys I figure we can start a drywall supply business with the shit they leave behind.

They didn't leave it behind you butt munch...they left it for you.  You paid for it and now own it.  :lol: 

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sounds like Zderpskis asshole on a Saturday night!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

3 hours ago, ckf said:

Don't let him fool you, he has a pair for every occasion :lol:

croc-shoes-collection.jpg

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Fucking nailed it.  :lol2: 

Your three faggots keep up the hate and see what happens.  You see what is happening to @Snoslinger right now?  Yeah.  THAT!  :lol: 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They didn't leave it behind you butt munch...they left it for you.  You paid for it and now own it.  :lol: 

Your three faggots keep up the hate and see what happens.  You see what is happening to @Snoslinger right now?  Yeah.  THAT!  :lol: 

Check these out, Z. I'm in if I can find them up here. :bc:

New Crocs.jpg

1 minute ago, irv said:

Check these out, Z. I'm in if I can find them up here. :bc:

New Crocs.jpg

Dude, those right there are for special times when you want more than just the half dozen or so women after your sweet ass for wearing the regular Crocs!

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude, those right there are for special times when you want more than just the half dozen or so women after your sweet ass for wearing the regular Crocs!

I guess I had better refrain from purchasing some then. If you seen the bevy of beauties we have at our trailer park where I wear mine, you'd understand. :lol:

Just now, irv said:

I guess I had better refrain from purchasing some then. If you seen the bevy of beauties we have at our trailer park where I wear mine, you'd understand. :lol:

What ya got for a trailer irv?

Just now, DAVE said:

What ya got for a trailer irv?

A 1993 Newmar Mountain Aire. It belongs to my Father but we have had full use of it now going on 13 years. :bc:

We are in a park in Marmora Ontario on Crowe lake. It has been great fun but since our son is older now and hasn't been down for 2 yrs, we are throwing the idea around about moving to my wife's SIL's place on Rice Lake? 

IMG_0804 (Large).JPG

WP_20170728_19_56_51_Pro.jpg

WP_20170728_19_54_20_Pro.jpg

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, irv said:

A 1993 Newmar Mountain Aire. It belongs to my Father but we have had full use of it now going on 13 years. :bc:

We are in a park in Marmora Ontario on Crowe lake. It has been great fun but since our son is older now and hasn't been down for 2 yrs, we are throwing the idea around about moving to my wife's SIL's place on Rice Lake? 

IMG_0804 (Large).JPG

WP_20170728_19_56_51_Pro.jpg

WP_20170728_19_54_20_Pro.jpg

Very nice!

:bc:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

That's a fair point, we still have no use for all this damn cornerbead and enough 1 1/4" drywall screws for three lifetimes.