Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don't know how people can live there during the summer.  I know I couldn't do it :nea:

I would assume you can acclimate, just as you can anywhere but man oh man I find it easier to acclimate to the cold than the heat!!!  That was horrible!  Walk outside and instantly start sweating just standing there. After see the devastation of Hopetown and Marsh Harbor I'll take snow storms anyday!!!

Edited by Kivalo
  • Like 2

Morning! It's 8 C here and overcast. It's dropping down to the single digits pretty regular now at night and makes for good sleeping. I wake up every 2-3 hours with right shoulder pain from all the years shifting and tightening load straps up until last night. The wife rubbed some kind of natural cream on it and I managed to sleep just over 6hrs and felt less pain this morning

• Like 2

Morning 60° right now. With a real feel of 57°.  High 74° today.  Back up to 88° on Thursday. :flush:

I love it when I get to work and the boss and team leader ask me if I know where the parts are to do a job that they scheduled. :lol:  And then the dumbasses forget to schedule a job setter on top of it :lmao:  

• Like 1

Morning-

56 / 52 and clear.  Reese had the hershey squirts last night, 1st time in years he didnt wake me.  Kind of a shitty way to start the day......  Time to have a coffee and start with the carpet cleaner.   Would be nice to be able to enjoy todays thread title (national beer lovers day) and thats why im going to group therapy at 9 lol. 

• Confused 1