Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Morning-

1 / -6 no wind and overcast.  Freaking heat wave!  Spent almost 3 hours visiting with my mom yesterday and shooting the shit.  Very nice time for sure.  Its national Bubble gun day !!   Love me some bubble gum just wish the flavor would last longer.    Riding with YS today in Southern WI   :bc: 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

When I was cleaning up yesterday afternoon the tractor gelled up Even with anti gel in it. Had to wack it with 911

Damn thing would need a steady diet of it up here.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

Damn thing would need a steady diet of it up here.

Last winter during a cold snap we rode from IP to pittsburg. Was getting getting and they had a sign that said " our diesel is good to -20" looked at the temp and it was -24

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Reevester said:

SMFH. Fucking citiots paying a fortune for wild game. I have a freezer full of it and we probably eat it once or twice a week. 

You can't cook half as well as Paul :news: You're also not the only person with some game in your freezer so don't pat yourself on the back too hard ya bumpkin.

Almost feels like summer here this morning. -8 with little wind (not that wind matters).  High of 14 today, 24 tomorrow and 31 on Sunday.  Gonna be a freakin’ madhouse on the trails.  We need a wall on our southern border!!!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

You can't cook half as well as Paul :news: You're also not the only person with some game in your freezer so don't pat yourself on the back too hard ya bumpkin.

Hope it cost mom and dad a fortune yeah little queer. :lol:

:bc:

tWe ended up with sunshine and a high of 11.7°F. Every trail we drove by today when we were out running errands looked to be fresh groomed.  The clubs have the trails in great shape for the VT free weekend.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, ckf said:

tWe ended up with sunshine and a high of 11.7°F. Every trail we drove by today when we were out running errands looked to be fresh groomed.  The clubs have the trails in great shape for the VT free weekend.

I didn't realize that was this weekend. I hope Maine's wasn't. Hoping to go beginning of week but if they get hammered , Ill wait a few days.

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I didn't realize that was this weekend. I hope Maine's wasn't. Hoping to go beginning of week but if they get hammered , Ill wait a few days.

Everything got screwed up this year. I thought ME and VT were on the same weekend :dunno:

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Almost feels like summer here this morning. -8 with little wind (not that wind matters).  High of 14 today, 24 tomorrow and 31 on Sunday.  Gonna be a freakin’ madhouse on the trails.  We need a wall on our southern border!!!!!

Walls don't work, everyone knows that. We will tunnel under, jump over, and cut holes in it.

6 minutes ago, jammin said:

Morning-

19 / 12 and cloudy.  One of if not the BEST rides with YS yesterday that ive ever had, what a GREAT day / night!    YD's 27th birthday today.  Group therapy at 9.  Enjoy the day gents.  :bc: 

That's great John :bc:

Good morning. Currently -7F after an overnight low of -16F.

18 minutes ago, jammin said:

Morning-

19 / 12 and cloudy.  One of if not the BEST rides with YS yesterday that ive ever had, what a GREAT day / night!    YD's 27th birthday today.  Group therapy at 9.  Enjoy the day gents.  :bc: 

Morning.

Looks like YS and I share the same bday! Only I was 27 about 30 years ago lol. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Morning.

Looks like YS and I share the same bday! Only I was 27 about 30 years ago lol. 

HBD Ed!     But it's Young Daughters Bday!   :lol:       :bc: 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Happy Birthday Ed and Drew....sounds like a morning radio show!!!

30 degrees here currently and warming through Monday.

YD-   Lauren!    :bc: