Check your account email address ×

Julian Assange Has evidence to prove Russia narrative a lie. Forces working against him to stop the information from getting out

jtssrx

36 minutes ago, Anler said:

What does he need a pardon for? I don't know what he is charged with outside of the rape case in which the woman has already said publicly that he didn't rape her...

He's charged with nothing but I would bet they are top level talks that have occurred teetering on the edge of expending some capital to ensure that he doesnt go on breathing for long

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He's charged with nothing but I would bet they are top level talks that have occurred teetering on the edge of expending some capital to ensure that he doesnt go on breathing for long

Reality is, he's probably already dead.

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Reality is, he's probably already dead.

I would bet they know he has held enough back to destroy the system if they kill him and he unleashes a mass dump without discretion.....that is why he is still alive and nailing pam 

14 hours ago, f7ben said:

I would bet they know he has held enough back to destroy the system if they kill him and he unleashes a mass dump without discretion.....that is why he is still alive and nailing pam 

He should just do it anyway. People need to know. Not like any fat stupid bootlicking faggots are gonna care anyway. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Revealing blatant lies and conspiracies to expose government's attempts to further manipulate it's citizens for their own gains=Imbecility. :dunno:

well I knew that lol. I really want to know how a true psycho thinks  

21 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

what makes Assange a imbecile ?

Guys like you worship him :thumb: 

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Revealing blatant lies and conspiracies to expose government's attempts to further manipulate it's citizens for their own gains=Imbecility. :dunno:

:lol::lol::lol:

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

:lol::lol::lol:

no worship at all.but I have always liked information given to me with out the government filter . any one who is apposed to what he is doing is a real fucking stain on the pavement in the sheep barn 

18 hours ago, f7ben said:

how long is the US complex willing to lie to attempt to marginalize him????? I can tell you which one I trust 

assange has an agenda. he's obviously pro-trump. have you ever questioned the timing of the information that assange leaked on clinton? why didn't he drop the goods at a time that it would've helped bernie? 

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

and trump has no skeletons that assange knows about? silly boy you are. go back to hunting shopping carts. 

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

:lol::lol:

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

assange has an agenda. he's obviously pro-trump. have you ever questioned the timing of the information that assange leaked on clinton? why didn't he drop the goods at a time that it would've helped bernie? 

I'll just lump these two together and slide them under the "Clinton Ass-Hurt" heading.