Check your account email address ×

Julian Assange Has evidence to prove Russia narrative a lie. Forces working against him to stop the information from getting out

jtssrx

Its easy Spincry .....just say the following

"I have no idea about Assange and anything I do think about him is predicated on my perception that he unfairly targeted Hillary and that made me feel mad....how dare he"

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'd say showing up the US intelligence community is signing your own death warrant.   I'm not saying it would mean the US orders his death but wow I'd think his life would be in extreme danger after that from "rogue" agents alone.  

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'd say showing up the US intelligence community is signing your own death warrant.   I'm not saying it would mean the US orders his death but wow I'd think his life would be in extreme danger after that from "rogue" agents alone.  

Oh sure, he is a dead man walking and he knows that. Maybe he is already dead for all we know. If he isnt I think he should dump everything he has on everybody. One last middle finger to the corrupt muther fuckers who have ruined his life and the lives of the free world. 

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh sure, he is a dead man walking and he knows that. Maybe he is already dead for all we know. If he isnt I think he should dump everything he has on everybody. One last middle finger to the corrupt muther fuckers who have ruined his life and the lives of the free world. 

yup....I dont care what his motivations were ultimately. Anyone who exposes corruption on the scale he did is a fucking hero and deserves our adoration.....instead you have bootlicking fucks calling him a commie and wishing him dead.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

yup....I dont care what his motivations were ultimately. Anyone who exposes corruption on the scale he did is a fucking hero and deserves our adoration.....instead you have bootlicking fucks calling him a commie and wishing him dead.

Funny how as Americans we hate when people bring to light how our American leaders are abusing us. Actually its not funny, its fucking insanity. People who condemn the whistle blowers are not patriots, they ARE the enemies of freedom. 

Just now, Anler said:

Funny how as Americans we hate when people bring to light how our American leaders are abusing us. Actually its not funny, its fucking insanity. People who condemn the whistle blowers are not patriots, they ARE the enemies of freedom. 

Been saying that for quite a few years now