Check your account email address ×

Julian Assange Has evidence to prove Russia narrative a lie. Forces working against him to stop the information from getting out

jtssrx

Rep. Dana Rohrabacher: Someone leaked 'very important' call with John Kelly concerning WikiLeaks

Steven NelsonSep 15, 2017, 6:44 PM

Rep. Dana Rohrabacher said someone leaked information about his call this week with White House chief of staff John Kelly, possibly to undermine his ability to speak directly with President Trump about WikiLeaks.

The Republican congressman from California spoke with Kelly on Wednesday regarding his recent meeting with WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange in London, the Wall Street Journal reported Friday evening, and broached a possible trade.

Rohrabacher reportedly used the word "deal" in his conversation with Kelly and said Assange would get a pardon or "something like that" in exchange for information files on a data-storage device showing that Russia did not hack Democratic emails that WikiLeaks published last year during the 2016 campaign.

"He would get nothing, obviously, if what he gave us was not proof," Rohrabacher told Kelly, according to the Journal.

Rohrabacher said after his August meeting with Assange that WikiLeaks could disprove the conclusion of U.S. spy agencies that Russia was responsible for hacking Democratic emails, and that he would seek a meeting with Trump to discuss the information.

Rohrabacher told the Washington Examiner on Friday evening that he would not confirm quotes attributed to him, and said nobody in his office was responsible for disclosing the call.

"I have honored the confidentially of a very important business-related call," he said, speculating that someone inside the White House or within U.S. intelligence agencies leaked the call.

"I don't know who it is, all I know is I'm up against an array of very powerful forces, including the intelligence services and major newspapers that are basically allied with the liberal Left who have every reason to undermine communication on this issue," he told the Washington Examiner.

"Look, there are very powerful forces at work," he added. "We've got the NSA, the FBI and the CIA, all of whom confirmed a major lie that was being used for political purposes and a lie that was repeated and repeated in order to undercut our new president."

Rohrabacher said White House leaks to the press are particularly bad during Republican presidencies, as staffers attempt to ingratiate themselves with reporters, and he's not ruling that out as an explanation.

"You've got people who are obviously just trying to cover their ass for mistakes they have made," he added, referring to the intelligence agency theory. "They will probably do their best to keep Trump from knowing about this and knowing about his options to expose this."

Rohrabacher has for years been skeptical of U.S. policy toward Russia, defending its annexation of Crimea while former President Barack Obama was in office before refusing to accept that Russia interfered in the 2016 election to help Trump.

The congressman is celebrated by some groups for his maverick approach to politics, such as his leadership role pushing for marijuana reform legislation, but also is known for making sometimes head-turning remarks.

Rohrabacher was quoted earlier this week as saying he believed Confederate war re-enactors had been tricked into rallying in Charlottesville, Va., last month. He said he stood by those remarks.

"I don't think I was misquoted, [but] there should be no implication that I believe Civil War re-enactors are stupid," he said. Rohrabacher said he can't recall the source of that information, but that he believes he heard it in a news report.

I don't blame him for looking for a pardon for the info . heads will explode if he gets one here and all over the news . luck there are days of footage of the same exploding heads praising him as a golden god to the people . just to make it more fun

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Fuck off Trump voter

:lol: what are you gonna say when we find out the leaks were never a hack by Russia ......I bet you'll say

"They absolutely were russia , I dont believe a word of that proof that they werent ...now where is the orderly to change my shit diaper"

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Fuck off Trump voter

Image result for kid raising hand gif

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: what are you gonna say when we find out the leaks were never a hack by Russia ......I bet you'll say

"They absolutely were russia , I dont believe a word of that proof that they werent ...now where is the orderly to change my shit diaper"

There is ZERO chance the Dems will change that story.  NONE.  They are too deep into the lie.  Assange is a dead man walking.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Image result for kid raising hand gif

There is ZERO chance the Dems will change that story.  NONE.  They are too deep into the lie.  Assange is a dead man walking.

Ahh .....the R's are just as far into that lie and the whole intelligence community is balls deep in it. I'd say if Trump decides to make an issue out of this and side with Assange he stands a pretty good chance of ending up dead. But Trump will bury this and play ball with the corrupt fascists because he is one of them 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ahh .....the R's are just as far into that lie and the whole intelligence community is balls deep in it. I'd say if Trump decides to make an issue out of this and side with Assange he stands a pretty good chance of ending up dead. But Trump will bury this and play ball with the corrupt fascists because he is one of them 

Oh, don't get me wrong....the R's would like Assange dead also.  They are just going to make sure the Dems get the finger pointed at them when it happens.  

As for the rest of your theory, you lost my interest and your credibility with the word "facists". :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, don't get me wrong....the R's would like Assange dead also.  They are just going to make sure the Dems get the finger pointed at them when it happens.  

As for the rest of your theory, you lost my interest and your credibility with the word "facists". :lol:

I know ....you arent too bright and just cant help being a triggered right wing nutjob ....you try but it aint happening 

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

I know ....you arent too bright and just cant help being a triggered right wing nutjob ....you try but it aint happening 

Yeah.  You have a real solid "bead" on things.  It's like you can read minds!  I think you have ESPN! :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah.  You have a real solid "bead" on things.  It's like you can read minds!  I think you have ESPN! :lol:

Dude ....your typical post string looks like this

"Derp derp derp DNC derp democrats derp derp derp liberals"

"Dude the republicans are just as deep in that shit"

"Oh derp derp depr I know but the dems are just worse derp derp derp"

Get your fucking head out of your ass and try using whatever little gray matter is between your ears !!!!!!!1111

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

A true American never takes the Russians side.....EVER

Assange is a commie fuck

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Dude ....your typical post string looks like this

"Derp derp derp DNC derp democrats derp derp derp liberals"

"Dude the republicans are just as deep in that shit"

"Oh derp derp depr I know but the dems are just worse derp derp derp"

Get your fucking head out of your ass and try using whatever little gray matter is between your ears !!!!!!!1111

Your shtick is stale.   

Image result for antifa beat up gif

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Poor stupid dems , pubs , usic , and mc lol

Are you on board with JT :lol: You know....the flat earth dude :lol:

JT Flat Earth = .7 Momo's Asange bullshit 

:lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

How long is assange going to milk his horse and pony show? The only bigger attention whore is momo. 

As long as Ben keeps sucking him off :lol: 

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

How long is assange going to milk his horse and pony show? The only bigger attention whore is momo. 

how long is the US complex willing to lie to attempt to marginalize him????? I can tell you which one I trust 

Just now, SnowRider said:

As long as Ben keeps sucking him off :lol: 

assange has never lied

hillary has never told the truth

you are a fucking luke warm iq meat puppet no different than zam

those are the facts