Check your account email address ×

Here's where Trump's $1 million Harvey donation is going

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Great question and yes I can since I already have him credit in my first post in this thread.

:bc:

Weird how you guys can't be objective though and give credit where it is due.

I will give you plenty of credit when you match his donations like you expressed in the other thread.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Only someone full of himself has to announce something like this. A guy who does it unannounced is a much better person.

Only you could find fault in a million dollar donation. Keep up the good work. 👍

8 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

:lol:

That offer had a 5 min expiry

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I said I would when he does it.

right now the hurricane Sandy survivors are still waiting for his pledge from 2012

A pair of backpedaling blowhards 

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Only someone full of himself has to announce something like this. A guy who does it unannounced is a much better person.

True. Most people that I know that make large donations like to do it anonymously :thumb:

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Again, do you think the people getting the money care?

My God,  People are getting much needed relief and all Libs can think about is Trump........... SMH.    

Isn't there any collusion to harp about today?

7 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

A pair of backpedaling blowhards 

The only blowhard here is Trump.  Based on his track record it was no stretch on the author's part to think that Trump was never going to pay. He has a long history of big promises with no delivery at the end.  Maybe it was the author's article that essential shamed him into keeping his word?  If so good on him for holding Trump to account.

At the end of the day, political BS aside, it's good that this money will find its way to help people in need.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

The only blowhard here is Trump.  Based on his track record it was no stretch on the author's part to think that Trump was never going to pay. He has a long history of big promises with no delivery at the end.  Maybe it was the author's article that essential shamed him into keeping his word?  If so good on him for holding Trump to account.

At the end of the day, political BS aside, it's good that this money will find its way to help people in need.

You claimed you,d  match his donation , blowhard.

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

While I agree with that statement. The potential flip side, is it's way to call out other well to do people to do the same. 

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Kudos to Trump for his first decent Presidential accomplishment

so are you getting your check book out for your matching donation or going pay pal.

we will be waiting on your pic of your confirmation slip

22 minutes ago, ckf said:

True. Most people that I know that make large donations like to do it anonymously :thumb:

given his public position he really has no choice but to announce it.  lets face the fact while theres plenty of people quiet about it which according to reports trumps has done a lot over the years that he really didn't pump up for the public lots of rich people need their ego stroked as well,  its why most of these colleges buildings are all named after bog donors and guys like Buffet and Gates and ZUckerberg are all out there crowing about how charitable they are.  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

:lol:

That offer had a 5 min expiry

well that excuse is null and void seeing as the list was already out when you were puffing your chest ,

so lets call it a 1 percent match . pay up least yuo can do seeing as you care so much for the downtrodden     

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

One way or another you just have to find fault! I'm sure you are donating bigly while not mentioning it at all Mr. Humble :lol: 

The guy could single handily cure cancer and you'd find something to bitch about  SMH

45 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Only you could find fault in a million dollar donation. Keep up the good work. 👍

before you start crying with emotion, consider this...

if trump is worth the billions he said he is, the million dollar donation is about the equivalent of a family having worth of 100,000 donating $12.50

it's still a donation nonetheless, so congrats trump......

ya freaking tightwad :lol: