Check your account email address ×

Hay days

12 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You're also a lot closer 

msp is a hub and a rental is what 50 bucks a day or less . I fly in to Denver for the West show and it is 1/16th the size.  but great speakers and demos .

don't think those weekends cost me more than 400 total 

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

all depends I guess if you are in to motor sports or changing tampons I guess. there is a reason people fly in from all around the countery for it and there are no rooms or camp sites  for 50 miles or more 

Yea , that's it 9_9

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

msp is a hub and a rental is what 50 bucks a day or less . I fly in to Denver for the West show and it is 1/16th the size.  but great speakers and demos .

don't think those weekends cost me more than 400 total 

Glad it works out for you. I'm very proud of you Ed 

32 minutes ago, dz246 said:

Agreed.... :news:

:snack:

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The deals are on the web. The Milwaukee show sucks hog nuts.  Not worth the drive for me. I will save my get out of jail cards for seat time. All of these shows have sucked in the last five years. 

Exactly

Just now, dz246 said:

You can find just as good deals on apparel andrusty garbage....

Sure but some of us have friends...and anytime to get out and party is a good time...if you catch my drift. :)

Some places will give better deals in person than online. SSI is one who we have "jewed" on price and he took it.  Not all of them will though. MTN Addiction will not budge on price.

Probably not enough savings to justify drive from IL or MI.

Lots of garbage in the swap, but there is some great deals to be had as well. Just not sure its worth looking at every single swap site to find that great deal though.

I like going. Me and a bud go every year.

5 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Yea , that's it 9_9

Glad it works out for you. I'm very proud of you Ed 

:snack:

Exactly

if you are going just for shopping then yes prob not worth the drive hell deff not worth the drive . I prob spend less than 3 hundred bucks a yr buying shit there .

you can go no place on earth and see all the new sleds all the new atv all the sxs  all the new aftermarket shit all the new avalanche shit all the go fast shit all the new gear all the new trailers and decks . along with all the guys who make  the stuff and build and tune the stuff.the shock company's and there guru guys to talk with . guys who do nothing but test and ride test and ride all winter you cant talk with them about tuning and there product on line or even read about it .  the resorts and there owners trying to fill there places for winter. the guides  and the riding clinic guys working deals to fill there winter

the racing of sleds the racing of quads and sxs the tricks the jumps the race teams and pro riders

all in 1 place yeah just like novi . no not really not even close.

if you are a sledder   and it is not on your must do short bucket list you are not really addicted and more of a casual rider   and that is fine  .

like I said I go and see people I know from all over the country get to shoot the shit pass a bowl have a beer and that alone is worth the price of admission to me   

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

On 2017-09-06 at 5:33 PM, Woodtick said:

The deals are on the web. The Milwaukee show sucks hog nuts.  Not worth the drive for me. I will save my get out of jail cards for seat time. All of these shows have sucked in the last five years. 

Guys need a "get out of jail free card "? I go and ride when I want. 

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

My friend is there and said they could just as well fire up the swap meet too.  Saying it is pretty full already.  

Lots of people must have thought it was worth it.

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Guys need a "get out of jail free card "? I go and ride when I want. 

mine use to bitch or try the guilt BS but after 22yrs she knows the score if there is a big dump someplace she knows I will most likely be going and nothing she  says will change it . 

I'm passing this year.  I'll take the $80 or so I'd spend to peruse the fields and use it as a coupon for a sled related item this year.  Maybe some pain meds? :lol:

You boys enjoy!  Hey...for the helluva it, take some pics and post them.  

On 9/6/2017 at 4:33 PM, Woodtick said:

I go to the shows so I can try on stuff I am thinking about buying. It's the only place that has all of the helmets, jackets, bibs, gloves, etc... I hate buying stuff without trying it on first. 

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

I go to the shows so I can try on stuff I am thinking about buying. It's the only place that has all of the helmets, jackets, bibs, gloves, etc... I hate buying stuff without trying it on first. 

It's weird but, the only thing I won't buy without trying it on first is gloves. Still can't find ones I like better than my Doo X's. And they are ripped up pretty bad.  Not going to Haydays to try on gloves though...prolly do it at the first Sno-X race.