Check your account email address ×

Road to 9-11 History Channel Starts Tonight

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You believe what you want and I'll believe what I want.

There is no plane in that video period. Just like no plane hit World Trade center 7 and yet it Fell as well. Three steel buildings all fell. The first three in the history of steel buildings. 

All I know is we've been at war in Afghanistan for close to 20 years. We waged war in Iraq where zero WMD's were found. We toppled Libya and we'd like to topple Iran and Syria. All In the name of Terrorism  

Do you volunteer your theory on this to people in public? :dunno: 

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

It isnt irrelevant whatsoever....115 thought they saw something.

As opposed to one witness who thought he saw a specific sports coupe when it was really a different sports coupe that they actually saw.  Got it. 

9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You believe what you want and I'll believe what I want.

There is no plane in that video period. Just like no plane hit World Trade center 7 and yet it Fell as well. Three steel buildings all fell. The first three in the history of steel buildings. 

All I know is we've been at war in Afghanistan for close to 20 years. We waged war in Iraq where zero WMD's were found. We toppled Libya and we'd like to topple Iran and Syria. All In the name of Terrorism  

What is the long silver thing to the right of frame 24 in your video then?  

Edited by AKIQPilot

2 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Im not saying they are lying Tom....my point was with my so called irrelevant bs as you call it.... People think they see things all the time and are proven to be wrong.

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

You cant make out what it is...just that its silver.

So in you opinion, based on all the evidence you've seen and over 115 eye witness accounts, do you think Flt 77 hit the Pentagon?  If it wasn't Flt 77 that hit the Pentagon then what do you think happened?

I can post the Air Traffic Controller transcripts if you would like.  I can also post the transcripts of the C130 pilot who watched the airplane hit the Pentagon.  If you need me to that is.  

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So in you opinion, based on all the evidence you've seen and over 115 eye witness accounts, do you think Flt 77 hit the Pentagon?  If it wasn't Flt 77 that hit the Pentagon then what do you think happened?

I can post the Air Traffic Controller transcripts if you would like.  I can also post the transcripts of the C130 pilot who watched the airplane hit the Pentagon.  If you need me to that is.  

We can do this all day...i can post all kinds of conspiracy vids as well.

I was not refuting anything...I only said I find the conspiracy theories interesting. You on the otherhand are a good little soldier. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Don't waste your time Tom....Dave is just playing stir the pot and JT is just fucked in the head.

23 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

I remember back in the day how helpful witness's where when Paul Bernardo and his wife grabbed Kristen French.... witness's said they were driving a early 80's late 70's white Camaro....

Bernardo drove a gold nissan 240 sx. :lol:

I don't believe they thought that at all. I grew up in Niagara and during that investigation I was called at home because I owned a white 1988 Z24. The Police said they were calling regarding a criminal case and asked a bunch of questions. 

IMO the police knew the car description was unreliable. 

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

We can do this all day...i can post all kinds of conspiracy vids as well.

I was not refuting anything...I only said I find the conspiracy theories interesting. You on the otherhand are a good little soldier. :bc:

How is acknowledging what obviously happened make someone a good little soldier...that is just assinine.

7 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

I don't believe they thought that at all. I grew up in Niagara and during that investigation I was called at home because I owned a white 1988 Z24. The Police said they were calling regarding a criminal case and asked a bunch of questions. 

IMO the police knew the car description was unreliable. 

I grewup rite down the road from Bernardos house in Port and had a black trans am....even though i took it in...i was contantly getting pulled over. :lol:

So you didnt have to take yours in to get marked?

15 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

It isnt irrelevant whatsoever....115 thought they saw something.

More than 6 million people in the greater DC metro area and you think they could fly a missile in without anyone saying it wasn't a plane but a missile?  

What happened to all the people on that flight?   Did they simply take them and kill them somewhere?

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Dave knows the answer he's just being stubborn.  JT on the other hand........... :flush: 

Of course i know the answer...but as ive said all along i find the conspiracy theories interesting....there are plenty of holes.

Just now, Highmark said:

More than 6 million people in the greater DC metro area and you think they could fly a missile in without anyone saying it wasn't a plane but a missile?  

What happened to all the people on that flight?   Did they simply take them and kill them somewhere?

I dont believe 115 people saw jackshit....maybe half that and then divide by 4.

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

How is acknowledging what obviously happened make someone a good little soldier...that is just assinine.

Maybe so...and i guess i should apologize for that comment. :lol:

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

I dont believe 115 people saw jackshit....maybe half that and then divide by 4.

Actually over 115 people gave public testimony that they saw a plane hit the Pentagon.  Each testimony is linked in the post I made. Hundreds more saw the plane but didn't provide public testimony.  

18 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

What does any of that have to do with Flt 77 hitting the Pentagon?  Dispute the testimony of over 115 eyewitnesses.  What happened to the Pentagon on Sept 11 2001 if it wasn't Flt 77?  

115 Eye witness's, there should have been thousands. Why did the FBI confiscate videos from 85 public places the day of or days after the crash? 

http://www.911hardfacts.com/report_15.htm

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Actually over 115 people gave public testimony that they saw a plane hit the Pentagon.  Each testimony is linked in the post I made. Hundreds more saw the plane but didn't provide public testimony.  

Anyway...alot of testimony is bs....its jmo....alot of people like to jump on the wagon.

Just now, jtssrx said:

115 Eye witness's, there should have been thousands. Why did the FBI confiscate videos from 85 public places the day of or days after the crash? 

http://www.911hardfacts.com/report_15.htm

There were thousands.  More than 115 gave public testimony.  

Video was confiscated so the FBI/CIA/IC could scrub it for evidence as to who and why this terror act was carried out on the USA.  

10 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

I grewup rite down the road from Bernardos house in Port and had a black trans am....even though i took it in...i was contantly getting pulled over. :lol:

So you didnt have to take yours in to get marked?

Nobody "had" to take a car in. It was a voluntary thing. Mine wasn't a "Camaro" like they said they were looking for so I never bothered.