Check your account email address ×

What happened in 9 months?

Snake

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You dumb ass the Republicans have a majority

so answer the question.

like the dems did when they failed to pass quality healthcare reform.  Face the fact that congress is all on personal agendas and while I called out Obama more than Trump for not being able to lead his party we all should recognize he was one of them and should have had more sway vs the anti establishment guy whose clearly in way over his head but should not have expected widespread support after he beat their chosen candidates like a red headed step child.  end of the day both will fail do deliver on their promises and americans should be ashamed that either one of them had the opportunity to run this country because there are better people out there.   

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

like the dems did when they failed to pass quality healthcare reform.  Face the fact that congress is all on personal agendas and while I called out Obama more than Trump for not being able to lead his party we all should recognize he was one of them and should have had more sway vs the anti establishment guy whose clearly in way over his head but should not have expected widespread support after he beat their chosen candidates like a red headed step child.  end of the day both will fail do deliver on their promises and americans should be ashamed that either one of them had the opportunity to run this country because there are better people out there.   

Yet here we are.  What I am noticing, and don't see many people talking about, is the level of disgust the American people have with their institutions, and why its at an all time low.  I don't have data in front of me, but I know congress and media are in single digits.  Thats pretty unprecedented, and I give most of the credit for that awareness to Trump.  The public has to increase the pressure on their politicians to follow through on their promises.

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 2:57 PM, polaris550 said:

Do you know how much I've made in the stock market, since that orange-headed goof got elected on November 8, 2016? 

Let me guess. Not enough to pay back Ben the money you lost in a bet and owe him ?

• Platinum Contributing Member

In 9 months......the exaggerated and fake numbers suddenly became real :lmao:   And the Clown Posse suddenly wishes the D's would have magically addressed every issue when they controlled Congress......but now give the R's a pass :lol: 

9'months of Clown Posse hypocrisy 👍 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

In 9 months......the exaggerated and fake numbers suddenly became real :lmao:   And the Clown Posse suddenly wishes the D's would have magically addressed every issue when they controlled Congress......but now give the R's a pass :lol: 

You're such a fool.

Wrestling pic?

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

So in other words the party rank and file simply flip flopped. Yep.