Check your account email address ×

Anarchists helping out in Texas

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

There are several people in here, who's opinions and intellect I respect greatly.  Sorry Beavis, you fall short, because you turn into a little bitch anytime someone calls you on your bullshit. :lol: 

ah, thanks dude! :bc:

:lol:

btw ssfb, who in the hell is manipulated more than wolfie?

7 hours ago, SSFB said:

This coming from the guy who couldn't discuss 9/11 or the Bush Doctrine without blowing a gasket. 

Well, until Trump came along of course, then blaming 9/11 on GWB was fine. 

You have to have been drunk last night to come up  with that^^^.  To my knowledge, I'm one of only a few who seemed to even be aware that there was a Bush doctrine, because you sure as hell werent referencing it ever.  Secondly, when in sweet hell did I ever  blame 9/11 on GWB?  That came straight from your ass.  wtf :lol:  My disgust with the left in this country is largely as a result of how they turned 9/11 into the phoniest narrative in the last 20 years...."Bush lied, people died", when the Bush doctrine explained very clearly why we went into Iraq, and had the support of pretty much the entire world.  Two years later, and the left had twisted that up so bad they were calling Bush a war criminal, firing up simpletons like Ben and Slinger.  If you are going to think you understand my opinions, get it right, ok?

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'm of the opinion that Iraq was a boondoggle of epic and tragic proportions but considering that words have  fluid definitions and everything is subjective why should anybody believe anything or anyone here?  Also Dems were complicit in the Iraq debacle.

Edited by Biggie Smails

Motonoggin, substituting his reality for yours daily.  Cuz Obama's done a bang up job at tamping down the spread of Islamic terrorism.  But Bush!  I'm sure all you post modernism anti statist civic minded anarchists will get a handle on it once and for all.  After all, if we just left them alone, problem solved, amirite? :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I'm of the opinion that Iraq was a boondoggle of epic and tragic proportions but considering that words have  fluid definitions and everything is subjective why should anybody believe anything or anyone here?  Also Dems were complicit in the Iraq debacle.

I would never have an issue with that argument.  But thats alot different than what the Democrats and lefties were peddling only a year or two after 9/11.  Imo, it falls into the same kind of dyslexic logic that antifa aren't fascists.  A president knowingly leads a nation into war on a lie, or not because he doesn't think there is a legitimate threat, essentially accusing him of being a war criminal?  I don't think so.  :bc: 

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Motonoggin, substituting his reality for yours daily.  Cuz Obama's done a bang up job at tamping down the spread of Islamic terrorism.  But Bush!  I'm sure all you post modernism anti statist civic minded anarchists will get a handle on it once and for all.  After all, if we just left them alone, problem solved, amirite? :lol: 

that would have a much better effect than invading and occupying their countries ya putz.

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

that would have a much better effect than invading and occupying their countries ya putz.

Since you missed it, I highlighted it.  Work on your reading comprehension.  So Obama's laissez faire approach, and kissing the ass of regimes like Iran, and all the terrorism attacks on his watch in our own country, London, Paris, Madrid, North Africa, etc., is evidence tha Obamas approach was better?  Terrorism spread under his watch.  Who's the putz here again?

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Since you missed it, I highlighted it.  Work on your reading comprehension.  So Obama's laissez faire approach, and kissing the ass of regimes like Iran, and all the terrorism attacks on his watch in our own country, London, Paris, Madrid, North Africa, etc., is evidence tha Obamas approach was better?  Terrorism spread under his watch.  Who's the putz here again?

:lol: holy fuck. so are the attacks since trump came in, and future attacks that are coming, trump's fault? or will those be Obama's too?

35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Don't kid yourself. Our invasion in the middle East has nothing to do with killing enemies and everything to do with creating them. 

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

9/11 happened on Bush's watch. :news:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Holy shit your posts are so mind numbingly obtuse only Momo can top you for blind ignorance. 

44 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Don't kid yourself. Our invasion in the middle East has nothing to do with killing enemies and everything to do with creating them. 

I'd bet 90% of Americans didn't even know there was such a thing as radical Islam prior to 9/11. That's how serious the spreading of it wuzzz!!!111

• Platinum Contributing Member
52 minutes ago, Cold War said:

:lol: @ all of it.

Anarchists lending a hand >>>>>>>> Nazis>>>>>>>>>> definitions defined>>>>>>>>>>> 9-11>>>>>>>>>>Bush>>>>>>>> Clinton

It really is amazing the turns these threads make all to "win" and "argument" 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You have to have been drunk last night to come up  with that^^^.  To my knowledge, I'm one of only a few who seemed to even be aware that there was a Bush doctrine, because you sure as hell werent referencing it ever.  Secondly, when in sweet hell did I ever  blame 9/11 on GWB?  That came straight from your ass.  wtf :lol:  My disgust with the left in this country is largely as a result of how they turned 9/11 into the phoniest narrative in the last 20 years...."Bush lied, people died", when the Bush doctrine explained very clearly why we went into Iraq, and had the support of pretty much the entire world.  Two years later, and the left had twisted that up so bad they were calling Bush a war criminal, firing up simpletons like Ben and Slinger.  If you are going to think you understand my opinions, get it right, ok?

I'm not saying you blamed 9/11 on GWB.

The point I was making was that anytime 9/11 came up, which obviously happened countless times over the years..... you would pretty much throw a fit but then Trump comes along and says "what about George W. Bush, 9/11 happened under George W Bush" and your almost verbatim response posted on FSCE was "Well everyone has their opinions". 

:lol:

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: if i was a partisan with a luke warm iq i would evacuate threads quickly when Joel , Moto and Analer start posting.

:staresatwoolie:

Tell us Bhen.. what do you think your IQ is?

Is it as high as your Vette driving abilities?

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I'd bet 90% of Americans didn't even know there was such a thing as radical Islam prior to 9/11. That's how serious the spreading of it wuzzz!!!111

You do realize that movies about terrorists from the ME have been going on for decades, way before 9/11

Edited by racer254

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

You do realize that movies about terrorists from the ME have been going on for decades, way before 9/11

You do realize that pretty much everyone in the world was blindsided by the 9/11 attacks, right? We were all blindsided because nobody knew any of this shit that they spew about muslims today. The country was still talking about Clinton getting BJ's in the oval office in 2001. STFU doedumb. :bc: 

Just now, Anler said:

You do realize that pretty much everyone in the world was blindsided by the 9/11 attacks, right? We were all blindsided because nobody knew any of this shit that they spew about muslims today. The country was still talking about Clinton getting BJ's in the oval office in 2001. STFU doedumb. :bc: 

We were talking narratives earlier... :lmao: