Check your account email address ×

Anarchists helping out in Texas

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

Uh, there weren't any pronouns in that post...

Who are you to label what's a pronoun? How do you know an adjective or noun indentifies as such? Tsk tsk 2

Edited by bussman

46 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Buss went full dingus today.

He gets pms from woolie about how they broke bread together if he strays too far off message. The ecdl is a tight knit click yo

9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Lol. If you actually read 1984 you clearly did not get any of it. :lol:

Yes of course, thats why I brought it up, to both of you, and never even got a response from the other mensa member on board. :lol:  I also asked what your take away was, which you again, ignored twice now.  Because Trump is trying to erase history and create a new reality and all....oh wait.  

4 hours ago, SSFB said:

Sounds like the media has you manipulated perfectly. 

Anarchists can be contributing members of a community. Same could be said for white nationalists. 

Oh is that so?

In light of all the mayhem that antifa anarchists are stirring up, the definition of anarchist, and you try and lay out that wrinkled up turd of an argument against me?  Wow. :lol: 

Definition of anarchist

1. 1:  a person who rebels against any authority, established order, or ruling power

2. 2:  a person who believes in, advocates, or promotes anarchism or anarchy; especially  :  one who uses violent means to overthrow the established order

4 hours ago, SSFB said:

I would say most anarchists are peaceful people who have never hurt anyone. Same with White Nationalists. 

Well, as long a you "would say",  I guess that seals it.  chya...mmmk.

41 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes of course, thats why I brought it up, to both of you, and never even got a response from the other mensa member on board. :lol:  I also asked what your take away was, which you again, ignored twice now.  Because Trump is trying to erase history and create a new reality and all....oh wait.  

Oh is that so?

In light of all the mayhem that antifa anarchists are stirring up, the definition of anarchist, and you try and lay out that wrinkled up turd of an argument against me?  Wow. :lol: 

Definition of anarchist

1. 1:  a person who rebels against any authority, established order, or ruling power

2. 2:  a person who believes in, advocates, or promotes anarchism or anarchy; especially  :  one who uses violent means to overthrow the established order

Well, as long a you "would say",  I guess that seals it.  chya...mmmk.

Lol. And then he trots out establishment definitions...

:lol:

0ad178facb61e67bf8468ffae6f1e3a2.jpg

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

So now definitions of words are considered establishment definitions if they don't fit Motos bullshit narrative in his pretend world.....WTF. :lol:

When you are in never-never land.... rules don't apply.

13 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

So now definitions of words are considered establishment definitions if they don't fit Motos bullshit narrative in his pretend world.....WTF. :lol:

Like there was ever a question what a fucking clown NeoFascistHimmlerStoner was :lmao: 

33 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Just read the definitions. Obviously they never asked an actual anarchist.