Check your account email address ×

Anarchists helping out in Texas

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You go girl.  Take some pics at the next S. Dakota Community College antifa rally, and show us all their good works.

What would I be doing at a Community College?

Now that I think about it I'm not sure I have ever stepped foot on a Community College, not that there's anything wrong with Community College. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Fine.  Back to Plan A.  Bust their skulls and shoot them like dogs if need be.  This "state" you describe is what 99.8% of us call civil society.

You go girl.  Take some pics at the next S. Dakota Community College antifa rally, and show us all their good works.

No, it's not 'civil' at all. It is massively exploitative. 

And the rich, with the state as their own appendage, enforces this exploitation through so called laws.

Just now, motonoggin said:

No, it's not 'civil' at all. It is massively exploitative. 

And the rich, with the state as their own appendage, enforces this exploitation through so called laws.

Where do you get this delusion that your tiny minority gets to define what we call civil society as "massively exploitative"?  Have you seriously lost your mind?

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

What would I be doing at a Community College?

Now that I think about it I'm not sure I have ever stepped foot on a Community College. 

Your arguments are freshman community college level, it was just a hunch.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Where do you get this delusion that your tiny minority gets to define what we call civil society as "massively exploitative"?  Have you seriously lost your mind?

Your arguments are freshman community college level, it was just a hunch.

It's just the facts. Capitalism exploits the poor all over the planet. There's nothing civil about suicide nets at the iPhone factory.

Just now, motonoggin said:

It's just the facts. Capitalism exploits the poor all over the planet. There's nothing civil about suicide nets at the iPhone factory.

You'd have made a great millennial.....

Woolie likes to pretend that he's not a snotty elitist like the liberals he despises but then he throws out veiled insults like this all the time, making fun of where people grew up and live. When the discussions turn to religion it's no different, even though I have more exposure to fundamentalist Christianity than at least 97% of members on the forum. I live around very conservative people and for the most part love my life here. As a general rule I enjoy the company of conservative people more than liberals.

But we have many people here who are incapable of understanding nuance and objectivity. 

22 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Woolie likes to pretend that he's not a snotty elitist like the liberals he despises but then he throws out veiled insults like this all the time, making fun of where people grew up and live. When the discussions turn to religion it's no different, even though I have more exposure to fundamentalist Christianity than at least 97% of members on the forum. I live around very conservative people and for the most part love my life here. As a general rule I enjoy the company of conservative people more than liberals.

But we have many people here who are incapable of understanding nuance and objectivity. 

wbKvr3e.gif

55 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Right, you come out of the blue and insult me about being manipulated by media, but you're gonna worry about me returning the insults?  Over a commonly held definition of an anarchist, putting up some bullshit about all the ones you read about aren't violent?  Save your nuance and "objectivity".  Better yet, don't start in with me and then chortle and bitch when I respond the way I do.   You guys crack me up.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Right, you come out of the blue and insult me about being manipulated by media, but you're gonna worry about me returning the insults?  Over a commonly held definition of an anarchist, putting up some bullshit about all the ones you read about aren't violent?  Save your nuance and "objectivity".  Better yet, don't start in with me and then chortle and bitch when I respond the way I do.   You guys crack me up.

Fuck me...now I have look up chortle. :lol:

Well there's only a few people here who are manipulated more than you, Woolie.  You're very gullible as has been pointed out. 

My gap gets smaller by the day and I've been more mature than you and alot of people here for quite some time. It is what it is.  :bc:

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well there's only a few people here who are manipulated more than you, Woolie.  You're very gullible as has been pointed out. 

My gap gets smaller by the day and I've been more mature than you and alot of people here for quite some time. It is what it is.  :bc:

Youre quite the intellectual arent cha. :lol:

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

There are several people in here, who's opinions and intellect I respect greatly.  Sorry Beavis, you fall short, because you turn into a little bitch anytime someone calls you on your bullshit. :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

There are several people in here, who's opinions and intellect I respect greatly.  Sorry Beavis, you fall short, because you turn into a little bitch anytime someone calls you on your bullshit. :lol: 

This coming from the guy who couldn't discuss 9/11 or the Bush Doctrine without blowing a gasket. 

Well, until Trump came along of course, then blaming 9/11 on GWB was fine.