Check your account email address ×

Anarchists helping out in Texas

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I've heard it all now.  Putting up anarchists as philanthropists and helping the community.  BTW Moto, where are your links, or are you their official spokesman?

Sounds like the media has you manipulated perfectly. 

Anarchists can be contributing members of a community. Same could be said for white nationalists. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Sounds like the media has you manipulated perfectly. 

Anarchists can be contributing members of a community. Same could be said for white nationalists. 

Sure but what percentage of them are.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I would say most anarchists are peaceful people who have never hurt anyone. Same with White Nationalists. 

Just now, SSFB said:

I would say most anarchists are peaceful people who have never hurt anyone. Same with White Nationalists. 

So maybe save the White Nationalist discussion for a different thread.  Lets stay focused on the OP.  

What makes you think most anarchists are peaceful?  What do you base this opinion on?  

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well if its anything like Europe its not good.  Sounds like one big sausage fest to me. :lol:  

http://www.dailywire.com/news/13248/study-9-10-antifa-protesters-still-living-moms-aaron-bandler#

A new study shows that over 90 percent of the anti-fascist protestors in Europe are still living in their mother's basement.

Heat Street reports that the study found that 92 percent of the protesters at these anti-fascist rallies that are believed to have committed violence still live with their parents. Heat Street also notes the following findings from the study:

• 84% are male
  • 72% are aged 18-29
  • 90% are single
  • 34% are unemployed
Edited by Highmark

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

So maybe save the White Nationalist discussion for a different thread.  Lets stay focused on the OP.  

What makes you think most anarchists are peaceful?  What do you base this opinion on?  

main-qimg-067f36cf1c6c2af27ed1fbf052b07ce8-c.jpg

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Save the meme's Dan.  We've already read them dozens of times.  No minds were changed by your meme's.  

They answer your inane questions and yet you persist with the inane questions.

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Save the meme's Dan.  We've already read them dozens of times.  No minds were changed by your meme's.  

FSCE has 1.25 antifa members.   Moto a full one and Ben a quarter of one. :lol:  

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Because I've read enough sources to hear plenty of arguments from anarchists who not only disavow any and all violence but they also practice what they preach. Also, plenty of people who support libertarians are actually anarchists. 

Taking what you see on TV and painting the whole group isn't right for anarchists, police or any other group. 

• Like 1

Just now, motonoggin said:

I'm not here to recruit

Of course not.   There is not many of us who live with mom and dad on here.   Recruitment would be tough.  

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Because I've read enough sources to hear plenty of arguments from anarchists who not only disavow any and all violence but they also practice what they preach. Plenty of people who support libertarians are actually anarchists. 

Taking what you see on TV and painting the whole group isn't right for anarchists, police or any other group. 

Can you post some up because I've seen very few.  Even our resident 1.25 antifa members supports the violence.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Can you post some up because I've seen very few.  

I've got a meeting shortly so not anytime very soon sorry. You won't ever see them on the MSM and right wing echo chambers these guys cling to, that's for sure. 

Anyone who fancies themselves a conservative ought to be able to understand why politicians brand anarchists in the way that they do. 

For the same reasons liberals brand conservatives the way they do. 

To create an enemy. 

Just now, SSFB said:

I've got a meeting shortly so not anytime very soon sorry. You won't ever see them on the MSM and right wing echo chambers these guys cling to, that's for sure. 

Anyone who fancies themselves a conservative ought to be able to understand why politicians brand anarchists in the way that they do. 

To create an enemy. 

I agree with that to a point.  

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

To create an enemy. 

Exactly. They see free people as a threat. 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

where's the kkk in all of this? 

All 8 of tgem?

44 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Sounds like the media have you manipulated perfectly.

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Uh, there weren't any pronouns in that post...

I'm sure you'd be all over that.

By the way, what is your preferred pronoun? Are you a xhe?

Edited by Snake

12 minutes ago, Snake said:

I'm sure you'd be all over that.

By the way, what is your preferred pronoun? Are you a xhe?

Eh, I'm on board with people using they as a gender neutral pronoun but making up your own pronouns is a bit excessive..

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Eh, I'm on board with people using they as a gender neutral pronoun but making up your own pronouns is a bit excessive..

I just don't wanna get sued bruh....or xruh..

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Why are pronouns based on gender and not biological sex?  

32 minutes ago, Snake said:

Sounds like the media have you manipulated perfectly.

Well, I've never supported a candidate and then 8 years later thrown my support behind the guy who demeaned the first candidate's sacrifice. :lol: