Check your account email address ×

Sad

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

if anyone is putting on some sort of "lie" it's you, tom, and a few others. you're both fully aware by now that trump is a major piece of shit, you were conned badly, yet you strut around in here like nothing bad is happening. :news:

Did he cheat in the primaries? No.

Did he cheat in the debates? No

Did he win the election fair and square? YES!

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

Did he cheat in the primaries? No.

Did he cheat in the debates? No

Did he win the election fair and square? YES!

Does any of that change the fact he is a piece of shit? No.

Just now, Kivalo said:

Does any of that change the fact he is a piece of shit? No.

Most politicians are....liberals just can't handle that Don Trump beat them when they thought it was a done deal for Hillary. Which makes it all the better....

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

Most politicians are....liberals just can't handle that Don Trump beat them when they thought it was a done deal for Hillary. Which makes it all the better....

It is rather entertaining to see the constant meltdowns. :lol:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, toslow said:

It's to the point where i even start searching this forum last of all the other forums i'm on because of all the political anti trump bullshit that keeps being vomited over and over and over every day. 

it's getting to the point of being sickening to see. great way of ruining a forum and never bring new members

there's plenty of anti hillary threads. take two aspirin and go soak your sore head in one of those. 

6 hours ago, BOHICA said:

obama presidency was not this rediculious on the terms of political as the trump presidency.  FS started going super political threads with the last election cycle.  The old FS prior to the Primaries was alot less political.  We would have thread occasionally about obie's birth cert or bengazi but nowhere near the ridiculous threads on politics in the numbers that we are seeing from liberals currently. 

Easiest way to avoid the garbage threads is essentially just avoid any thread started by Snowrider, MC, or slinger.  The 3 stooges really don't contribute much of any value to FS or any threads at this point.  There outrage in the beginning was kind of funny and cute.  Now its the same old mundane monotonous bs that isn't the least bit interesting.   You see there name as the thread starter it is really easy to tell its just a Spam thread on FS

Yep....it really all comes down to being wrong and not ever been shown how to lose graciously and keep one's pride intact.  Trained nicely by the Obama regime over the last eight..they have all received so many awards and medals over the years....they were lifetime winners!!!!  But not really.  Now, the truth is just unbearable....losers.  

But, like spoiled little children, if they can make enough of a scene..they may get what they want...except, no.

Liberals Triggered.gif

10 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

It's important to the tune of twenty threads a day right McCarthy Cat? Now you just fuck off you lying  old fuck.

The only ones here who dont support the threads are the dumb asses such as your self that were duped by a low life to vote for him.

Its simple like his supporters

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The only ones here who dont support the threads are the dumb asses such as your self that were duped by a low life to vote for him.

So you're saying you're simple?

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It's comical watching you constantly try and place yourself above it all.... up on that self proclaimed elitist pedestal where you don't appear to belong. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wrong again Vince.  I didn't vote for Trump.  I voted for Bernie Sanders in the primary and Gary Johnson in the general.  

Trump is a dipshit on about the same level as Sarah Palin.  Your gal Hillary is a corrupt cunt.  You can be proud of your vote and I will be proud of mine.  

Trump is corrupt too - just look at all the lawsuits that have been filed against him.  Trump University?  Total fucking scam

When the investigations are all over and done with it will be proven that Trump was 1000x worse than Hillary ever would have been.  He doesn't have the ability to govern and he's dragging your country into the swamp he's claims to drain.  He's a total false prophet and complete fraud.  Everyone knows it across the world except for a small percentage.  Oh well, 35% of America got the President they deserve but it's unfortunate for all the normal people that deserve far better.

Edited by ICEMAN!
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Duped?  :lol:    Show me one person on here who is now wishing they had voted Hillary.  You can't even comprehend that YOU were the ones duped. 

10 hours ago, Kivalo said:

And this why Politicians win the long game. One side did it so therefor we must as well. Nevermind the fact that its all just a smokescreen for the corrupt Politicians to line their own pockets.

Spot on.   After a hard day of fleecing the American public, I'm sure they all go out for drinks and toast the useful idiots. 

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

if anyone's cunt is bleeding it's yours, xlt's, tooslow, etc. :dunno:

i'm having the time of my life laughing at you nitwits. if this shit made me angry why would i hang in here so often? 

Dude, you are hilarious.  :lol: 

10 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Good god you are pathetic.

9 hours ago, Snake said:

My god you are a sanctimonious prick.

apparently I hit some nerves...

9 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

my cat

063.JPG

cool cat, looks a lot like one of ours, white paws and all.

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

well that defies logic as well as hard evidence.  Then again, when has that ever stopped him. :lol: 

yeah real logic defying. the stock market was in shambles and started climbing steadily during the Obama years. trump gets elected and 6 months later you want to credit him for the climb :lol: my god you are one delusional mofo.

9 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wrong again Vince.  I didn't vote for Trump.  I voted for Bernie Sanders in the primary and Gary Johnson in the general.  

Trump is a dipshit on about the same level as Sarah Palin.  Your gal Hillary is a corrupt cunt.  You can be proud of your vote and I will be proud of mine.  

yet you had so much more negative things to say about sarah :news:

I actually believe palin is more qualified to run the country than trump. he's that bad.

16 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Trump is corrupt too - just look at all the lawsuits that have been filed against him.  Trump University?  Total fucking scam

When the investigations are all over and done with it will be proven that Trump was 1000x worse than Hillary ever would have been.  He doesn't have the ability to govern and he's dragging your country into the swamp he's claims to drain.  He's a total false prophet and complete fraud.  Everyone knows it across the world except for a small percentage.  Oh well, 35% of America got the President they deserve but it's unfortunate for all the normal people that deserve far better.

:lmao: Fucking moron

17 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Spot on :bc: 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah real logic defying. the stock market was in shambles and started climbing steadily during the Obama years. trump gets elected and 6 months later you want to credit him for the climb :lol: my god you are one delusional mofo.

Just stop.  I spend all day getting bombarded with information as to why the markets are in the shape they're in, because its how I make my living now.  Believe me when I tell you, no one is giving Obama credit for the record highs in the market except you.  And you are no market analyst.  Neither am I, but its pretty clear I know alot more than you about them.

Edited by DriftBusta

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Just stop.  I spend all day getting bombarded with information as to why the markets are in the shape they're in, because its how I make my living now.  Believe me when I tell you, no one is giving Obama credit for the record highs in the market except you.  And you are no market analyist.  Neither am I, but its pretty clear I know alot more than you about them.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Just stop.  I spend all day getting bombarded with information as to why the markets are in the shape they're in, because its how I make my living now.  Believe me when I tell you, no one is giving Obama credit for the record highs in the market except you.  And you are no market analysist.  Neither am I, but its pretty clear I know alot more than you about them.

so what about the rise in the stock market prior to trump?

19 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

And that's basically what you all care about in the end. All this still stems from the epic lose she took and you all need to desperately get some sort of gratification from it all. And for the record one isn't really that much worse then the other let alone 1000 times! :thumb: 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

so what about the rise in the stock market prior to trump?

What happened to the huge decline it was supposed to take as soon as Trump got sworn in? 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

And that's basically what you all care about in the end. All this still stems from the epic lose she took and you all need to desperately get some sort of gratification from it all. And for the record one isn't really that much worse then the other let alone 1000 times! :thumb: 

:lol:especially the bold.

Just now, Skidooski said:

. :lmao: No Dummy - we've heard how many times Hillary is worse....the facts are proving otherwise and you're too big of a pussy to admit it.