Check your account email address ×

Sad

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

personally i think some of you are tired of looking like dipshits and want the topics to change :lol:

Don't give them too much credit.....look at Dumbski :snack:

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

And now he's calling us liars.  How pathetic.  

ok, i'll confess. i'm fighting mad. so mad that i'm going to kick the dog a few times, punch the old lady upside the head, then toss and turn in my bed all night trying to get images of trump and his trumpsters out of my head. 

:bc:

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The president is under criminal investigation and it's not important?

just fuck off.

Yeah, it is important that a new president is under investigation. Do I think that it will yield federal criminal charges...no. What it is more indicative of is that it shows a fractured American society. Will it EVER be OK? Nope, not in my opinion. 

21 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if anyone is putting on some sort of "lie" it's you, tom, and a few others. you're both fully aware by now that trump is a major piece of shit, you were conned badly, yet you strut around in here like nothing bad is happening. :news:

Good god you are pathetic.

25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if anyone is putting on some sort of "lie" it's you, tom, and a few others. you're both fully aware by now that trump is a major piece of shit, you were conned badly, yet you strut around in here like nothing bad is happening. :news:

My god you are a sanctimonious prick.

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The president is under criminal investigation and it's not important?

just fuck off.

It's important to the tune of twenty threads a day right McCarthy Cat? Now you just fuck off you lying  old fuck.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, toslow said:

if it's such a shitshow, then can anyone explain in the markets going through the roof since trump got voted in

Slopedusky gives Obama the credit.

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

It's true 100%.  The butthurt here by all the Hillary lickers is over the top.  One would have thought that 6 months after losing you would suck it up and get over it but day in and day out you continue to prove what little cunts liberals really are.  

Not a big deal though as I have lots more interesting things to do than come here and listen to a bunch of whiners cry.  

Hey the guy you voted for lied about the phone calls he received from the Boy Scouts, that was some speech he gave at the Jamboree especially when he started to get lewd.

• Scout Oath: "On my honor I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; to help other people at all times; to keep myself physically strong, mentally awake, and morally straight."
  • Scout Law: "A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent."

Loyal: See Jeff Sessions

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Hey the guy you voted for lied about the phone calls he received from the Boy Scouts, that was some speech he gave at the Jamboree especially when he started to get lewd.

• Scout Oath: "On my honor I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; to help other people at all times; to keep myself physically strong, mentally awake, and morally straight."
  • Scout Law: "A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent."

Loyal: See Jeff Sessions

Wrong again Vince.  I didn't vote for Trump.  I voted for Bernie Sanders in the primary and Gary Johnson in the general.  

Trump is a dipshit on about the same level as Sarah Palin.  Your gal Hillary is a corrupt cunt.  You can be proud of your vote and I will be proud of mine.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wrong again Vince.  I didn't vote for Trump.  I voted for Bernie Sanders in the primary and Gary Johnson in the general.  

Trump is a dipshit on about the same level as Sarah Palin.  Your gal Hillary is a corrupt cunt.  You can be proud of your vote and I will be proud of mine.  

We agree on that.

Hillary isn't my girl, and I say Sessions should investigate her.

• Gold Member

obama presidency was not this rediculious on the terms of political as the trump presidency.  FS started going super political threads with the last election cycle.  The old FS prior to the Primaries was alot less political.  We would have thread occasionally about obie's birth cert or bengazi but nowhere near the ridiculous threads on politics in the numbers that we are seeing from liberals currently. 

Easiest way to avoid the garbage threads is essentially just avoid any thread started by Snowrider, MC, or slinger.  The 3 stooges really don't contribute much of any value to FS or any threads at this point.  There outrage in the beginning was kind of funny and cute.  Now its the same old mundane monotonous bs that isn't the least bit interesting.   You see there name as the thread starter it is really easy to tell its just a Spam thread on FS

• Like 1

Trump is not stupid, far from it. He is an EGOMANIAC. He has lived a life of being in control, and he is now needing to eat crow, now and then. 

The stock market has been improving for several YEARS. I know, I lost 45% of my portfolio in 2008, and had to let it ride. It has come back, even before Trump got in. 

This country sucks. Nice woods, waters and mountains, but way too many rotten fucks here. 

Yes, I will GTFO!! As soon as you buy my real estate, I'll go. 

21 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

obama presidency was not this rediculious on the terms of political as the trump presidency.  FS started going super political threads with the last election cycle.  The old FS prior to the Primaries was alot less political.  We would have thread occasionally about obie's birth cert or bengazi but nowhere near the ridiculous threads on politics in the numbers that we are seeing from liberals currently. 

Easiest way to avoid the garbage threads is essentially just avoid any thread started by Snowrider, MC, or slinger.  The 3 stooges really don't contribute much of any value to FS or any threads at this point.  There outrage in the beginning was kind of funny and cute.  Now its the same old mundane monotonous bs that isn't the least bit interesting.   You see there name as the thread starter it is really easy to tell its just a Spam thread on FS

I believe they legitimately hate Trump. They continue to post against him as their only medium to vent their hatred. 

I post on Youtube how much I hate pitbulls/dogs. Nothing generates more death threats than posting against dogs.

I post about the coming race war on Youtube. 

I post against people who idle around the docks on a Fountain Powerboat. 

People want to kill me when I post against DOGS. 

I don't think they have enough on Trump to impeach him. If they do, so be it. Let Pence take over. His religiosity sucks, but anything to stop this political bullshit is OK with me. Trump was way too inflammatory. 

38 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Spot on!