Check your account email address ×

Sad

Just now, Skidooski said:

And that's basically what you all care about in the end. All this still stems from the epic lose she took and you all need to desperately get some sort of gratification from it all. And for the record one isn't really that much worse then the other let alone 1000 times! :thumb: 

Well aside from the fact that Hillary could actually govern, have a functioning WH and government filled with the best people, because she actually DOES know the best people and America would still be a world leader widely respected around the world.....

The R's would be screaming about the Clinton Foundation and 100 other made up scandals and conspiracies though and you'd still be confused as to what the truth is.

:bc:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

so what about the rise in the stock market prior to trump?

What about it?  Who fucking cares?  You're the one who refuses to acknowledge that the markets have gone on a tear because of things like consumer confidence,  spending, business/market friendly policy statements from Trump, etc..  You can pretend he has nothing to do with all you like.  You seem quite comfortable with living in your own alternate reality world.  The rest of us know why the markets are on fire, and the only thing it has to do with Obama is because he's not around to throw screwdrivers into the gears of the economy.

• Platinum Contributing Member

What happened to the huge decline it was supposed to take as soon as Trump got sworn in? 

We are good so long as he/R's don't do anything.  Wait for their 'edonomic' package and see what happens :lol: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

What about it?  Who fucking cares?  You're the one who refuses to acknowledge that the markets have gone on a tear because of things like consumer confidence,  spending, business/market friendly policy statements from Trump, etc..  You can pretend he has nothing to do with all you like.  You seem quite comfortable with living in your own alternate reality world.  The rest of us know why the markets are on fire, and the only thing it has to do with Obama is because he's not around to throw screwdrivers into the gears of the economy.

omg

:lol:

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Well aside from the fact that Hillary could actually govern, have a functioning WH and government filled with the best people, because she actually DOES know the best people and America would still be a world leader widely respected around the world.....

The R's would be screaming about the Clinton Foundation and 100 other made up scandals and conspiracies though and you'd still be confused as to what the truth is.

:bc:

You will be proven wrong about Hillary's integrity and when that day comes, I want you to eat your socks and stfu.  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

:lmao: Stick to shitters and donuts Woolie :lol: 

Sorry ladies but you'll never be able to prove that Hillary is the better president....never!

We won't obviously b cause you're willfully ignorant, but maybe Schneiderman and Mueller can.

Or will that all be fake news and conspiracies too even after the Trump family is led away in chains?

You will be proven wrong about Hillary's integrity and when that day comes, I want you to eat your socks and stfu.  

I highly doubt it.  Is there an investigation I'm not aware of?

Edited by ICEMAN!

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

We are good so long as he/R's don't do anything.  Wait for their 'edonomic' package and see what happens :lol: 

There's too much resistance from the Dems and too much infighting with the Repub's to get anything done. Stalemate drama show for the next 3.5 years most likely

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Stick to shitters and donuts Woolie :lol: 

The fact that I am able to move from one industry to another, and do it successfully, should be something you respect, not dump on, loser.  Then again, thats what we come to expect from you.  FTR, this is the first time I've responded to or about you in many weeks.  Because engaging with you is a pointless exercise.  Wait a minute, don't you sell light bulbs?  No one to be pointing fingers at anyones career choices.

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

We won't obviously b cause you're willfully ignorant, but maybe Schneiderman and Mueller can.

Or will that all be fake news and conspiracies too even after the Trump family is led away in chains?

You're not even American and you ass is perpetually chapped over Hillary's loss. She will never be president man....let it sink in and embrace reality

There's too much resistance from the Dems and too much infighting with the Repub's to get anything done. Stalemate drama show for the next 3.5 years most likely

Let the momentum of the Obama economy continue.   But once your R's/Dump pass some 'economic' legislation and the momentum stops......who are you going to blame?  And it's just a cycle is not sufficient... :snack:

You're not even American and you ass is perpetually chapped over Hillary's loss. She will never be president man....let it sink in and embrace reality

why do you think anyone that doesn't like trump is "chapped" over hillary's loss?

Just now, SnowRider said:

Let the momentum of the Obama economy continue.   But once your R's/Dump pass some 'economic' legislation and the momentum stops......who are you going to blame?  And it's just a cycle is not sufficient... :snack:

Ass long as we keep printing money to keep things propped up and stay that course :read: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

If only it actually worked that way....

The fact that I am able to move from one industry to another, and do it successfully, should be something you respect, not dump on, loser.  Then again, thats what we come to expect from you.  FTR, this is the first time I've responded to or about you in many weeks.  Because engaging with you is a pointless exercise.  Wait a minute, don't you sell light bulbs?  No one to be pointing fingers at anyones career choices.

I rarely acknowledge you so no reason to respond :bc:  Take a tongue and cheek joke Woolie without getting defensive 👍  I've given you kudo's for moving on and trying something new at your age.  

I have no reason to change careers as I'm in a great place :bc:  I ignore the insults because they are so far off base they are not worth addressing. 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Ass long as we keep printing money to keep things propped up and stay that course :read: 

When's Dump gonna end it?  :snack:  And what are the REAL economic numbers that were fake for 8 years? 

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

you make this move all on your own, or did you have some "help"?