Check your account email address ×

Sources ; Ford , gubermint motors looking to kill slow selling sedans

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Wildboer said:

You'd be better off if you could get your shit together and compete with Jap reliability. :news:

Exactly, then they came to their senses and started calling it a Taurus again...

Uh-oh....somebody is looking to spit some chiclets! :lol:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Crossovers and SUV's are what people are buying, I don't get the whole idea of preferring to driving one of those over a better handling sedan.

It has to do with the seating position.  I rent cars all the time and last week had a Camry for 10 days, good gas mileage and ride, but I much prefer sitting up in my F150 or Jeep Wrangler.

Wife's Sante-Ghey not so much. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Crossovers and SUV's are what people are buying, I don't get the whole idea of preferring to driving one of those over a better handling sedan.

We can't race on public roads so handling is not that big of a deal. Versatility is the reason and sedans don't have it, my wife drives a 2015 Traverse and she loves it.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It has to do with the seating position.  I rent cars all the time and last week had a Camry for 10 days, good gas mileage and ride, but I much prefer sitting up in my F150 or Jeep Wrangler.

^^^^This!!! I can't stand driving my GF's Fusion in traffic compared to my Sierra...can't see shit

11 hours ago, Wildboer said:

You'd be better off if you could get your shit together and compete with Jap reliability. :news:

Exactly, then they came to their senses and started calling it a Taurus again...

You don't know shit about cars and trucks, or beer. Just stick to the cheesy mustache having faggot websites , faggot

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You don't know shit about cars and trucks, or beer. Just stick to the cheesy mustache having faggot websites , faggot

Your butt buddy of a car company has been leaning on the fact that Chevy's are even worse and Chrysler is fucking retarded for years while the imports have been leaving all three in the fucking dust. It's a shame, it'd be a real boost to the economy if you guys learned how to make a reliable vehicle.

15 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Your butt buddy of a car company has been leaning on the fact that Chevy's are even worse and Chrysler is fucking retarded for years while the imports have been leaving all three in the fucking dust. It's a shame, it'd be a real boost to the economy if you guys learned how to make a reliable vehicle.

You're a completely clueless retard, and that's a fact 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Shut up pussy, you're obsessed with junkers.

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You live in NJ , I'll be in NY City in a couple days. Come meet me in NY and try talking shit to my face, pussy. 

:news:

:lmao: Classic AMG :lol: 

WB would show up and you'd have something to 'move' :lmao: 

6 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You live in NJ , I'll be in NY City in a couple days. Come meet me in NY and try talking shit to my face, pussy. 

I think he would probably want to give ya a bj.

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Classic AMG :lol: 

WB would show up and you'd have something to 'move' :lmao: 

Any day you want to get throw around like the little bitch you are, just LMK. I look forward to meeting your Liberal pussy ass some day and bitch slapping the fuck out of you 

14 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Any day you want to get throw around like the little bitch you are, just LMK. I look forward to meeting your Liberal pussy ass some day and bitch slapping the fuck out of you 

:lmao: Just like Tom, eh :snack:

:lol: 

50 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I'm in the city 4/5 days a week ya little bitch, you have any teeth left to knock out or am I just gonna send your dentures flying?

43 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

I think he would probably want to give ya a bj.

Oh please. If I wanted to blow a creepy, pathetic middle aged man I would just go on Grindr and look through the weirdos I've blocked for sending dick picks instead of saying hi.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I'm in the city 4/5 days a week ya little bitch, you have any teeth left to knock out or am I just gonna send your dentures flying?

Oh please. If I wanted to blow a creepy, pathetic middle aged man I would just go on Grindr and look through the weirdos I've blocked for sending dick picks instead of saying hi.

Theres a video of AMG starting his sled on you tube....hes all mouth and not worth the time of day.

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

yup,  my wife hates even riding in a car after 20 years of being in an suv and sitting up

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yup,  my wife hates even riding in a car after 20 years of being in an suv and sitting up

Geez i disagree...i just pulled my trailer 7 hrs yesterday with my loaded dually....and i was stiff as fuck when we arrived.....ive driven my jetta 26 hrs back to Ontario and my body felt great. :dunno:

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Yup. It's all about comfort.  I have a car, but I'm letting my sister use it while I drive my new pickup.  The car is a Cadillac ATS -- damn fun car to drive and good gas mileage.  It's nicer in just about every way to the new Silverado, but the truck is big and the seating and riding position can't be beat.

7 hours ago, Skidooski said:

^^^^This!!! I can't stand driving my GF's Fusion in traffic compared to my Sierra...can't see shit

Have you tried sitting on the passenger seat of that pos? Wife has a fusion ,and my head rubs against the section of roof the sunroof hides in. I'm 6'4 ,so that might be the problem  ,but still. When we go somewhere and she drives her car,I have to lean my head into the opening for the sunroof lol 

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

Have you tried sitting on the passenger seat of that pos? Wife has a fusion ,and my head rubs against the section of roof the sunroof hides in. I'm 6'4 ,so that might be the problem  ,but still. When we go somewhere and she drives her car,I have to lean my head into the opening for the sunroof lol 

You must have a long torso.

29 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Grindr is the shit:quaqmire::lol: