Check your account email address ×

Teacher raises money for classroom on roadside

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

What's noble about being a MN slum lord? :snack:  Are you still sucking off the government tit through public housing? 

What's noble about being a middle aged work from home telemarketer?  Well, if that's all you can get.....I guess that's it then.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

What's noble about being a middle aged work from home telemarketer?  Well, if that's all you can get.....I guess that's it then.

:bc: I'm happy with it :snack:

:lmao: 

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What's noble about being a MN slum lord? :snack:  Are you still sucking off the government tit through public housing? 

that contract is over in less than a week . they offered 30% to renew it would have to be 200% the city deserves what it gets giving housing to these people. 

btw my personal property's are no place close to slum . but if they were I still would not go section 8 ever I would rather burn them to the ground 

26 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

that contract is over in less than a week . they offered 30% to renew it would have to be 200% the city deserves what it gets giving housing to these people. 

btw my personal property's are no place close to slum . but if they were I still would not go section 8 ever I would rather burn them to the ground 

You know, talk like that will never get you into the cool liberal clubs.

:lol:

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You know, talk like that will never get you into the cool liberal clubs.

it is ok it is only fun to act like a smarmy catcher for so long  then the shine wares off and  from what I can tell the bitterness takes hold that leads to hiding under your desk yelling japs and mumbling Russia

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

after that grueling 6 he day when you taught 5 classes  you took 30 before school and 60 after to work . oh I hope it is not to taxing passing that pdf off to the teachers aid to grade the assignments 

Huh?

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

He's a telemarketer light-bulb salesman??? Way to put that education to work for ya  :lol: 

Kind of an Al Bundy cliche just not as cool as Al was

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He's a telemarketer light-bulb salesman??? Way to put that education to work for ya  :lol: 

Kind of an Al Bundy cliche just not as cool as Al was

Take it he's not the breadwinner.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

No Shit.....pretty obvious this guy could have used some better teachers.....wow.

There are many cases where even the best teachers are stuck with students who just have zero interest in being educated.

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

A  "Work from home telemarketer" is another way of saying no one will give me a real job:fool:

My sister retired after 30 years teaching and would buy supplies, if these districts would stop over paying superintendents and stop spending a small fortune on sports the teachers wouldn't have to pony up out of their own 💰

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

The High School down the street from me just got a 1 mil astro turf field  up grade. It didn't go to public vote. Grass is to dangerous  to play on?

I don't know how it's funded by you but we have had approximately 7 synthetic turf fields installed in our area high schools, all of them were privately funded. Not to mention, the Packers donated alot of money also. Synthetic turf is the future, low maintenance, safer and doesn't get torn up under regular use like grass does.

7 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

No Shit.....pretty obvious this guy could have used some better teachers.....wow.

true and still have never had a prob pulling 6fig  for the last 20 yrs . if I can I make a living i have 0  syimpaty for any one who is not extremely disabled on the government tit

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

true and still have never had a prob pulling 6fig  for the last 20 yrs . if I can I make a living i have 0  syimpaty for any one who is not extremely disabled on the government tit

I'm talking about your fucked up posts that are barely legible not your fucking income Retarded Vince.

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I'm talking about your fucked up posts that are barely legible not your fucking income Retarded Vince.

"Retarded Vince".  I pooped a little!! :lol:

Ez has gotten better.  I now own his EZ decoder ring and it can usually get me the rough gist of most of his posts.  Years ago, I thought he had his keyboard turned the wrong way. :lmao:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

I know what you were saying. I am saying I know I cant spell for shit and I do not bother to punctuate 99% of the time . saying if I can take care of my self in life and keep a few other family's in a solid middle class life with my limited written word skills any one can. and I have 0 respect or sympathy for any one who are to fucking lazy and less respect for people feel sorry for them for being worthless and think the government should take more from me to give to them as they see fit . that's all . oh and Vince had his dad give him his company I moved out at 16 almost 17 and made my own way .believe it or not I actually went to collage it was a art and design collage but a collage all the same . I deff paid for   many a paper to be pend for me

funny thing is I am married to a writer and I can almost guarantee you have seen her work some place in your life . opposites attract and can learn to tolerate each other I guess lol  

Edited by Ez ryder

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I know what you were saying. I am saying I know I cant spell for shit and I do not bother to punctuate 99% of the time . saying if I can take care of my self in life and keep a few other family's in a solid middle class life with my limited written word skills any one can. and I have 0 respect or sympathy for any one who are to fucking lazy and less respect for people feel sorry for them for being worthless and think the government should take more from me to give to them as they see fit . that's all . oh and Vince had his dad give him his company I moved out at 16 almost 17 and made my own way .believe it or not I actually went to collage it was a art and design collage but a collage all the same . I deff paid for   many a paper to be pend for me

funny thing is I am married to a writer and I can almost guarantee you have seen her work some place in your life . opposites attract and can learn to tolerate each other I guess lol  

Personally I like your condensed writing style better, just sayin.