Check your account email address ×

Teacher raises money for classroom on roadside

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I know what you were saying. I am saying I know I cant spell for shit and I do not bother to punctuate 99% of the time . saying if I can take care of my self in life and keep a few other family's in a solid middle class life with my limited written word skills any one can. and I have 0 respect or sympathy for any one who are to fucking lazy and less respect for people feel sorry for them for being worthless and think the government should take more from me to give to them as they see fit . that's all . oh and Vince had his dad give him his company I moved out at 16 almost 17 and made my own way .believe it or not I actually went to collage it was a art and design collage but a collage all the same . I deff paid for   many a paper to be pend for me

funny thing is I am married to a writer and I can almost guarantee you have seen her work some place in your life . opposites attract and can learn to tolerate each other I guess lol  

Tell the truth? You are hanging with Zam and he wrote this long winded fucking post. Go back to the old way.:lol2: