Check your account email address ×

Teacher raises money for classroom on roadside

8 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

masters degrees also teach the difference between a daycare and a preschool. 

Parents won't really care if their kids teacher has a masters but will want ones with an ECE.  The masters will help your daughter selling a value add facility to prospective customers.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Not in MN , one of my best friends and a dedicated History and Social Studies teacher has left the field and now manages a hotel. He applied for every teaching job statewide for 5 years or so. He ended up subbing and working at Sylvan learning center and even opened at McDonalds mornings for some time. Every full time job he posted for had in excess of 1000 applicants and while he made the final 3-5 or so most times due to his qualifications etc he was never hired. Joe scored a 34 on his ACT's the first time and could have been anything he wanted....but he wanted to teach kids. Sadly so did every other person who thought summers off would be cool and going home with clean hands every day had its advantages ......

From my personal experience you are full of shit 

all depends on area, here you usually have to take some long term sub job or part year job to get your foot in the door but I know in some places there is a shortage

• Gold Member
51 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He's not the only miserable prick here who has an issue with teachers.

For the most part most teachers do the job because they like it, but like any other trade or profession you are going to have 10% who are slugs, 60% who are good solid C players, 20% percent that are B players and 10% who are all-stars.

I completly agree with this. :bc:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

you're such a fuck face. i hear about guys like you. just pleased there's none in my life. 

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Don't bother....he is one of those miserable fucks that thinks everybody is overpaid and getting something that he isn't .

:lol::lol:

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

if you have a kid who is a teacher you know that teachers masters are total gravy sort of like public school you show up we give you a masters . any honest teacher will tell you that    

have you been drinking tonight? i'm getting a headache while trying to make sense of your sentence structure. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

masters degrees also teach the difference between a daycare and a preschool. 

In all fairness if you need the masters/bachelors to discern the difference then you really had no business teaching either in the first place. 

• Gold Member
Just now, Kivalo said:

In all fairness if you need the masters/bachelors to discern the difference then you really had no business teaching either in the first place. 

Frankly if you breath you should be able to understand the difference.

9 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You should hear some of the comments my wife tells me about when she interviews prospective HS teachers.  "Why do you want to be a teacher sir?"  "My wife told me it's an easy job, easy hours and lots of time off".  

lots of truth there

11 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You should hear some of the comments my wife tells me about when she interviews prospective HS teachers.  "Why do you want to be a teacher sir?"  "My wife told me it's an easy job, easy hours and lots of time off".  

Describes my two older sisters perfectly.

11 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's bullshit, dealing with 30 kids in one room is anything but easy and both before and after class there is time spent setting up for the day and then there is all the grading.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah I'm sure you hear a lot of teachers saying that....all you do is bad mouth them so when and why are you hanging with them and having these conversations? You're just another Creeper bitching about what everybody else makes and thinking you are getting screwed somehow.

Spot on

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Describes my two older sisters perfectly.

Well there it is....the riddle has been solved...Creeper hates teachers because he is jealous of his sisters! What a putz! :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That's bullshit, dealing with 30 kids in one room is anything but easy and both before and after class there is time spent setting up for the day and then there is all the grading.

Do you really think someone who has worked in the private sector for say 20 years and throws that career under the bus to get into teaching sees it that way?:lol:

Not a chance.

24 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do you really think someone who has worked in the private sector for say 20 years and throws that career under the bus to get into teaching sees it that way?:lol:

Not a chance.

Your statement was a lie :bc: 

3 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well there it is....the riddle has been solved...Creeper hates teachers because he is jealous of his sisters! What a putz! :lol:

Well there it is....the riddle has been solved...Dumbfuck  Loves  teachers because his mommy was a teacher and no one can say anything bad about Jimmys mommy ! What a putz! :lol:

5 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Well there it is....the riddle has been solved...Dumbfuck  Loves  teachers because his mommy was a teacher and no one can say anything bad about Jimmys mommy ! What a putz! :lol:

What's the matter Sheldy.....your big sisters got all the love and advantages in life and you were left sucking hind tit? Typical Creeper upset because he thinks somebody got something he didn't and it isn't fair! Go bitch somewhere else dummy. :lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

What's the matter Sheldy.....your big sisters got all the love and advantages in life and you were left sucking hind tit? Typical Creeper upset because he thinks somebody got something he didn't and it isn't fair! Go bitch somewhere else dummy. :lol:

Was a Matta dumbfuck are you tigers when it comes to your mommy?

9 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

after that grueling 6 he day when you taught 5 classes  you took 30 before school and 60 after to work . oh I hope it is not to taxing passing that pdf off to the teachers aid to grade the assignments 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

after that grueling 6 he day when you taught 5 classes  you took 30 before school and 60 after to work . oh I hope it is not to taxing passing that pdf off to the teachers aid to grade the assignments 

What's noble about being a MN slum lord? :snack:  Are you still sucking off the government tit through public housing?