Check your account email address ×

John McCain has brain tumor removed

Just now, Mainecat said:

A true American Patriot.

Who are you trying to kid?  If he was president you'd be accusing him of some treasonous nonsense that Dem Underground sold you on.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I have some friends in the Scottsdale and Chandler areas in AZ. Most of them are pretty republican and they hate McCain. I guess someone ran against him last election and they were all pulling for the other candidate. But unless you have the support of the party you arent going to unseat anyone. Especially a senator of 27 years. 

Oh, he's at least a decade past his retirement date.  This brain cancer could be the reason for his weird actions though.  I had a friend die from one and the last couple years were brutal to watch.  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

The foaming at the mouth rants get old.  Not even defending McCain, but no one talks like that with any serious level of decorum.  I guess in Bens world we avoid all conflicts, and everything will be peachy keen.  If it were only so simple. 

To call a man who has cancer a motherfucker and then wishes he dies a slow painful death, that's a special kind of asshole there.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, he's at least a decade past his retirement date.  This brain cancer could be the reason for his weird actions though.  I had a friend die from one and the last couple years were brutal to watch.  

I wish no ill will towards McCain, but him and many others need to go. 

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

To call a man who has cancer a motherfucker and then wishes he dies a slow painful death, that's a special kind of asshole there.

Pretty much my point.  Lets just compare him to Hitler and go for the trifecta. :lol: 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

some of you take ben too seriously. the guy has diarrhea of the mouth, keyboard, and mind...

Lotta snowflakes in here... 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

some of you take ben too seriously. the guy has diarrhea of the mouth, keyboard, and mind...

I'm all for rational, reasonable and respectful conversation.  In this place?  Never gonna happen.  Lets get back to Russia.  I think Ivanka is a double agent. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Who are you trying to kid?  If he was president you'd be accusing him of some treasonous nonsense that Dem Underground sold you on.

And he's been screaming WAR CRIMES!

But here he calls him a true American patriot 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I wish no ill will towards McCain, but him and many others need to go. 

Oh, I think it's ok to wish "ill will", but it appears he's already got that....I'm not gonna rub it in.  I'm fed up with ALL career politicians.  ALL OF THEM!!!!  It's a self serving industry.

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

And he's been screaming WAR CRIMES!

But here he calls him a true American patriot 

He's an idiot that would be under a bridge if it weren't for a VERY, VERY generous BIL.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I think it's ok to wish "ill will", but it appears he's already got that....I'm not gonna rub it in.  I'm fed up with ALL career politicians.  ALL OF THEM!!!!  It's a self serving industry.

Without question.  Most of us have wanted a real house cleaning in Washington, and post election proves why we still have alotta work to do as voters.  McConnell, Ryan, all of them need to go.  Don't get me started on the D side of the aisle.  Slinger and MC aligning themselves with Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Pelosi, Schumer and the rest of those clowns is all I need to know about where their heads are at.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Without question.  Most of us have wanted a real house cleaning in Washington, and post election proves why we still have alotta work to do as voters.  McConnell, Ryan, all of them need to go.  Don't get me started on the D side of the aisle.  Slinger and MC aligning themselves with Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Pelosi, Schumer and the rest of those clowns is all I need to know about where their heads are at.

The Dems wanted "house cleaning" too....until Obama was voted in...now, it's clear they all need babysitting and "it takes a village" to raise today's Americans in the liberal fascist movement.

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I am too and I am also sick and tired of anyone that sticks up for them.

McCain is old as fuck, this is what happens to old people. That's why people retire in their 60's. No good reason to have legislators in their late 70's and 80's still serving. 

44 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

No we don't, we know he's an idiot but cancer is a serious issue and when you call somebody who has cancer a motherfucker and wish them a slow and painful death, that's pretty sad.

I hope the best for McCain and his family but calling him a true traditional Republican is like calling Sanders a true traditional Democrat.   Neither is true.

He needs to immediately step down.   

56 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

No we don't, we know he's an idiot but cancer is a serious issue and when you call somebody who has cancer a motherfucker and wish them a slow and painful death, that's pretty sad.

Oh just shut the fuck up you stupid fucking faggot .....McCain is worse than fucking ISIS .......the man is a traitor and generally a piece of shit. If McCain and Isis were on fire I would piss on the radical muslim and let McCain burn. 

Why the fuck is it that as soon as something bad happens to bad people everyone instantly turns to feeling sorry for them? 

500 of the congessmen and senators that attack this country and its citizens daily need to burn in a fire .....I dont care if its cancer or a falling piano that kills them. I will celebrate it just the same.

In short , fuck evil people in the face with a hot poker. You guys take your fake ass outrage and concern for this piece of shit and shove it right up your loose faggot asses 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh just shut the fuck up you stupid fucking faggot .....McCain is worse than fucking ISIS .......the man is a traitor and generally a piece of shit. If McCain and Isis were on fire I would piss on the radical muslim and let McCain burn. 

Why the fuck is it that as soon as something bad happens to bad people everyone instantly turns to feeling sorry for them? 

500 of the congessmen and senators that attack this country and its citizens daily need to burn in a fire .....I dont care if its cancer or a falling piano that kills them. I will celebrate it just the same.

In short , fuck evil people in the face with a hot poker. You guys take your fake ass outrage and concern for this piece of shit and shove it right up your loose faggot asses 

Talk about fake ass outrage Ben.   You come on here all time saying death to all in Washington from your cozy little home on your computer.   What do you personally do about it other than that?  Ever even been to a protest there Mr. Antifa?  Honestly I agree with some things you say but you go off the handle more than anyone on here.  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You would be sucking John McCain's dick if you were in a prison camp and they said "John, either you or beak-faced lady boy leave tomorrow. Your choice."

As he did before, he would send your dog ass home first. Without making you suck his dick.

Politics is politics. I wish he had left long ago (from the minute he suspended his campaign, he was persona non grata in my book). But when the rubber met the road, he showed more courage than you could on your best day.

Criticize his politics all you want. I got no issues with that. But until you have those kind of stones, you're just trying to impress us with your hyperbole and fake outrage.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Talk about fake ass outrage Ben.   You come on here all time saying death to all in Washington from your cozy little home on your computer.   What do you personally do about it other than that?  Ever even been to a protest there Mr. Antifa?  

Why is it you bootlicking pieces of shit always jump from the "tough talk there mister , how come you havent gone out and bombed anything then"

Let me reiterate it for you ya dumb asshole , it is my opinion that these people are all evil and I dont care if they die. How fucking hard is it to understand that

Just now, f7ben said:

Why is it you bootlicking pieces of shit always jump from the "tough talk there mister , how come you havent gone out and bombed anything then"

Let me reiterate it for you ya dumb asshole , it is my opinion that these people are all evil and I dont care if they die. How fucking hard is it to understand that

I don't support us bombing anyone you bipolar fucking loon.  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

724d44c0-c043-0132-4599-0ebc4eccb42f.gif