Check your account email address ×

Only one tweet

15 Americans die on a military plane and all The Golfer in chief  has time for is one Tweet. 

Imagine the moral outrage from Faux news or Breitbart if Obama was too busy golfing to say do any more than that. 

But no one has more respect for the military than Donald Trump. 

• Gold Member

You bitch when he tweets and bitch when he doesn't tweet. Perhaps you're just a cunt who will bitch about anything a republican does no matter what and defend and deflect anything g a Democrat does no matter what? All the while ignoring the fact that your Canadian and therefore irrelevant to American politics.

Yep, I think that's it. :news:

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You bitch when he tweets and bitch when he doesn't tweet. Perhaps you're just a cunt who will bitch about anything a republican does no matter what and defend and deflect anything g a Democrat does no matter what? All the while ignoring the fact that your Canadian and therefore irrelevant to American politics.

You missed his point

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

No, I really didn't. You and he are both mindless hacks. :news:

:lmao: Right over your Dump loving head :lol: 

47 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

15 Americans die on a military plane and all The Golfer in chief  has time for is one Tweet. 

Imagine the moral outrage from Faux news or Breitbart if Obama was too busy golfing to say do any more than that. 

IMG_2971.JPG

• Like 1

Anyone else notice how testy the Trumpsters are getting lately.

How shitty it must be to have had to spend all that time making up lies about Obama and doing all that fake outrage schtick only to have Trump act so much worse. 

Is it true the 45% of Republicans don't even believe that Trump Junior went to the meeting even after he admitted it?

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Anyone else notice how testy the Trumpsters are getting lately.

How shitty it must be to have had to spend all that time making up lies about Obama and doing all that fake outrage schtick only to have Trump act so much worse. 

Is it true the 45% of Republicans don't even believe that Trump Junior went to the meeting even after he admitted it?

zC0k1Qp.gif

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Don't pretend to care about our troops. This using soldiers as a political tool is fucking disgusting. Fuck yourself with a rake, twice, sideways. 

• Like 1

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Don't pretend to care about our troops. This using soldiers as a political tool is fucking disgusting. Fuck yourself with a rake, twice, sideways. 

Oh FUCK OFF!!!!! Soldiers as a political tool are your kidding me?

Yeah, the Republican supporters closed their eyes while Bush and Cheney's lies killed off 1,000's of US and allied soldiers.

The only time you fuckers suddenly put value on them was Benghazi. 

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Right over your Dump loving head :lol: 

wow you could not just stand by watching the maincunt jack off revkevclass5  you had to jump right in to catch that load right on Q . good god you 3 are fucking pathetic

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Oh FUCK OFF!!!!! Soldiers as a political tool are your kidding me?

Yeah, the Republican supporters closed their eyes while Bush and Cheney's lies killed off 1,000's of US and allied soldiers.

The only time you fuckers suddenly put value on them was Benghazi. 

I did six years you crayon eating twat, don't tell me about shit you don't know. I, however, know a little cunt running his suck playing partisan politics about my people when I see it. I guaran-fucking-tee you don't even know what unit was on that plane without google. This is just you using this like some big gotcha moment. Unless your here to pay respect to those Raiders, shut your fucking mouth. 

Now if you want to get slapped the fuck around on this, please, do continue. Fucking hack. 

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

wow you could not just stand by watching the maincunt jack off revkevclass5  you had to jump right in to catch that load right on Q . good god you 3 are fucking pathetic

The warden should take your computer away

Edited by Mainecat

16 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I did six years you crayon eating twat, don't tell me about shit you don't know. I, however, know a little cunt running his suck playing partisan politics about my people when I see it. I guaran-fucking-tee you don't even know what unit was on that plane without google. This is just you using this like some big gotcha moment. Unless your here to pay respect to those Raiders, shut your fucking mouth. 

Now if you want to get slapped the fuck around on this, please, do continue. Fucking hack. 

Sweet fuck!  You split Rev right up his skinny little backside.  

:lol:

Poor Rev.  Cuz....ouch.

14 hours ago, Kivalo said:

tenor.gif

8 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

tenor.gif

9 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

along with 80% of americans, likely including trump. while what trump did, or didn't do, isn't a big deal to me......

there is no doubt if this were Obama many in here would have brought it up.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So where the fuck were you every time someone played politics with the lives of the soldier under Bush and Cheney?  Where were you when every right wing fuck head on here cried Benghazi like a bunch of bleeting sheep?

You have me dead to rights, I'm sad about the accident but it didn't keep me awake at night.  

The point of my comment was that if Obama had spent the weekend golfing and only had time for a 30 second tweet to console the loved one. You and every other Trumpster on here would have have been on page 50 talking about how he has no respect for the military.