Check your account email address ×

Only one tweet

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

The point of my comment was that if Obama had spent the weekend golfing and only had time for a 30 second tweet to console the loved one. You and every other Trumpster on here would have have been on page 50 talking about how he has no respect for the military. 

You and slinger with your "if Obama had done this and if Hillary did that" someone would be shitting themselves is just fucking idiotic. You guys say this stuff everyday. Get over it already. Trump is the pres, can we move on please!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I did six years you crayon eating twat, don't tell me about shit you don't know. I, however, know a little cunt running his suck playing partisan politics about my people when I see it. I guaran-fucking-tee you don't even know what unit was on that plane without google. This is just you using this like some big gotcha moment. Unless your here to pay respect to those Raiders, shut your fucking mouth. 

Now if you want to get slapped the fuck around on this, please, do continue. Fucking hack. 

:lol:   Bitch slap of the day.

giphy (4).gif

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You and slinger with your "if Obama had done this and if Hillary did that" someone would be shitting themselves is just fucking idiotic. You guys say this stuff everyday. Get over it already. Trump is the pres, can we move on please!!!!

because we saw it every day for the last 8 years.

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Yep.  The hypocrisy of the Dems is hitting benchmarks so high, it's time come up with another word for it.  "hyperhypocrisy"?  Meh....just spitballing.....

Just now, Snoslinger said:

if you think we're going to sit back and say nothing about your selective outrages over the last 8 years, while giving trumpy a pass.......

I don't care.  You are all a bunch of habitual whiners.  You whined when people complained about your idiot king, now your whining because he's no longer your idiot king.....and your lying queen was trounced out in epic fashion.  Boo hoo! :lol:

0-5 ...... :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if you think we're going to sit back and say nothing about your selective outrages over the last 8 years, while giving trumpy a pass.......

I think they would like that. I'm sure they wished they hadn't fallen for every fake news story.  But now they would rather not be reminded about their fake outrage.

It really wasn't that long ago that Everyone was mad at Obama for not saluting a Marine. It wasn't that long ago that they were piecing together Obamas whereabouts during important missions. "How dare he be in bed when a surprise attack happened halfway around the globe."

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I don't care.  You are all a bunch of habitual whiners.  You whined when people complained about your idiot king, now your whining because he's no longer your idiot king.....and your lying queen was trounced out in epic fashion.  Boo hoo! :lol:

the irony of those who cried about Obama's birth certificate, about his bowing, about his golfing, about his vacations etc etc etc  calling others who call out trump's major lies and fuck-ups is rich dude, very rich. "gag on a gnat while swallowing an elephant" ring a bell?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There isn't any whining. Just coldly stating what a bunch a lying bitches you are/were. 

Either this shit was/is important or it isn't. 

Make up your mind snowflake.  Don't cry when we point out that your right wing hero is less honest, less respectful of the military and far less competent than both Democratic predecessors.

Edited by revkevsdi
To correct the word bitches. Because make no mistake Zambo is a little bitch

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

There isn't any whining. Just coldly stating what a bunch a lying bitches you are/were. 

Make up your mind snowflake.  Don't cry when we point out that your right wing hero is less honest, less respectful of the military and far less competent than both Democratic predecessors.

And team hypocrisy bleats some more   :lol:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Like a child, you don't get to decide if what you are doing is whining or not.  Trust me, it's full on whiner central.  No?  Let's have a poll then.

And YOU calling me a "snowflake" is funny as hell. :lol:

That make you feel tough?  Righteous? Help you validate your weak self? :lmao:

Nobody cares about your weakness....you are in the right party though.  Now, go cry whiney McWhiney pants.

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Like a child, you don't get to decide if what you are doing is whining or not.  Trust me, it's full on whiner central.  No?  Let's have a poll then.

And YOU calling me a "snowflake" is funny as hell. :lol:

That make you feel tough?  Righteous? Help you validate your weak self? :lmao:

Nobody cares about your weakness....you are in the right party though.  Now, go cry whiney McWhiney pants.

:lol:

:junk:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

along with 80% of americans, likely including trump. while what trump did, or didn't do, isn't a big deal to me......

there is no doubt if this were Obama many in here would have brought it up.

209a529c87e23e165a5392fa4469a473.jpg

46 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So where the fuck were you every time someone played politics with the lives of the soldier under Bush and Cheney?  Where were you when every right wing fuck head on here cried Benghazi like a bunch of bleeting sheep?

You have me dead to rights, I'm sad about the accident but it didn't keep me awake at night.  

The point of my comment was that if Obama had spent the weekend golfing and only had time for a 30 second tweet to console the loved one. You and every other Trumpster on here would have have been on page 50 talking about how he has no respect for the military

ss-090623-mcmahon-04.today-ss-slide-desk

33 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if you think we're going to sit back and say nothing about your selective outrages over the last 8 years, while giving Obama a pass.......

25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I think they would like that. I'm sure they wished they hadn't fallen for every fake news story.  But now they would rather not be reminded about their fake outrage.

It really wasn't that long ago that Everyone was mad at Obama for not saluting a Marine. It wasn't that long ago that they were piecing together Obamas whereabouts during important missions. "How dare he be in bed when a surprise attack happened halfway around the globe."

SURELY you don't want to go down the fake news road....

I think that cunt punch XLT gave you has scrambled your brains, boy.

13 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I did six years you crayon eating twat, don't tell me about shit you don't know. I, however, know a little cunt running his suck playing partisan politics about my people when I see it. I guaran-fucking-tee you don't even know what unit was on that plane without google. This is just you using this like some big gotcha moment. Unless your here to pay respect to those Raiders, shut your fucking mouth. 

Now if you want to get slapped the fuck around on this, please, do continue. Fucking hack. 

:saluting:

5 hours ago, Snake said:

209a529c87e23e165a5392fa4469a473.jpg

ss-090623-mcmahon-04.today-ss-slide-desk

SURELY you don't want to go down the fake news road....

I think that cunt punch XLT gave you has scrambled your brains, boy.

That was no cunt punch. It was more right wing rhetoric. 

Fuck if you guys believed that people who actually served your country deserved more respect. You wouldn't have let Bush walk all over McCain using his time as a POW against him. That was disgusting. How you let Mr National guard Bush and draft dodging Cheney do that was pathetic. 

You wouldn't have let Admiral heel spurs get anywhere near the Oval Office. 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Fuck if you guys believed that people who actually served your country deserved more respect. You wouldn't have let Bush walk all over McCain using his time as a POW against him. That was disgusting. How you let Mr National guard Bush and draft dodging Cheney do that was pathetic. 

No... no, you got

Cunt+punch_904e65_3612161.gif

29 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah that XLT is a typical right winger. :lol: 

:spot on:

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

When did Justin serve?

Just now, Snake said:

When did Justin serve?

See that's where you show how stupid you are. We don't run around waving flags pretending to care about military service. Republicunts on the other hand use it as a stick to beat Democrats but ignore it with their own candidates. 

You are a bunch of brainless hypocrites so it's to be expected but it's good to remind you. 

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

See that's where you show how stupid you are. We don't run around waving flags pretending to care about military service. Republicunts on the other hand use it as a stick to beat Democrats but ignore it with their own candidates. 

You are a bunch of brainless hypocrites so it's to be expected but it's good to remind you. 

So no.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

now you are going to stand up for McCain LMFAO you pathetic little man

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Right wing rhetoric? Hmm. That is your problem. Your excuse is, "but what about when they did it." I am talking about you bitch boy. Don't sit in here and talk about Marines and Sailors dying as a "mudslinging" tactic. Those men don't deserve to have their lives boiled down to what some cunty little shit dick on a snowmobile forum thinks is clever. The second you come back and say something else dumb about Bush or McCain or Obama or who the fuck ever you have lost. Your best bet is to admit that using their deaths for political expediency is fucking wrong. To prove my point, feel free to tag me the next time a Repub does that bullshit and I will shit in their kayak too. We clear, bitch? Now hold my pocket. 

38 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

now you are going to stand up for McCain LMFAO you pathetic little man

I would see it as standing up against people using his time as a POW against him. Suggesting that his time as a POW made him unstable was low.  

52 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Democrats who serve do it as well. It's called pride in service and country. I can show you a hundred dems who would say the same shit. This isn't a Repub or dem stick to beat. It just happens that more people who serve are repubs. Damn you are dumb. Stick to talking motorless floating toys, you're out of your league.