Check your account email address ×

Abortion

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, here's a twist for ya...why are most Conservos so against it?  Sure, responsible choices are out there to help prevent it but some don't know that and the less intellectual don't even care.  IMO, the only ones getting them are mostly smart enough to see the wrong they've done and are going to take care of it and not cripple themselves prematurely in life....along with the child.  The ones that "stick it out" well....admirable I guess to own up to it if you are giving it up for adoption, but stupid if they think a mistake means a life long sentence.  IMO....it's not the whiteys that are needing the "hanger treatment" so much as the ignorant negro population.

I see both sides of the argument, and can agree a bit with both.  But just a bit.  I say the person trying to make the hardest decision and the one with the most to lose (or gain) get's to make the decision.  PERIOD!

And "pro choice" advocates aren't the ones voting for the Dems for that reason....they have a whole different reason.  It just ties into it.

It's the woman's choice, and one that I would never want to make.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

FTR, As a conservative, I am actually pro-choice, but I am not pro-abortion. 

I don't think anybody is pro-abortion, I would imagine that it's the most difficult decision that a woman has to make in her life.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

That would be like stating repubs are against abortion because they need soldiers to fight wars.

Ya see sludgy?

except that's stupid like you 

2 minutes ago, Cumulus Nimbus said:

Abortion should be mandatory in some cases. Just look at some of the faggots on here and you can see why.

Ahhh....probably attempted.  Some don't take.  Wrong hole.

1 hour ago, Cumulus Nimbus said:

Abortion should be mandatory in some cases. Just look at some of the faggots on here and you can see why.

Liar and a deranged obsessed stroked out CUNT :fuckoff:

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I don't think anybody is pro-abortion, I would imagine that it's the most difficult decision that a woman has to make in her life.

I would think In rape instances I would be pro. But what a decision.  Glad I don't have to make it 

Edited by xcr700

As I said earlier there will always b e a need for abortion for various reasons.

But I'm tired of it being used for birth control..1 in 5 have abortion each year.

But the main reason was that I truly believe the libs sponsor it mainly as a form of population control on the poor and uneducated. Of course if they(the libs) get knocked up by their  lovers they want access for the abortion so the husband don't find out also.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, racer254 said:

I don't agree with this at all.  This was an old thought that is slowly changing.  I am not saying it won't happen, but population predictions are about as accurate as predicting climate.

:lol: Doe Dumber never disappoints.  If everyone on the planet had our standard of living - would the world be overpopulated?  Your party thinks preaching abstinence in 3rd world countries and praying to Jeebus is the answer.  I say you and your side are wrong :bc: 

38 minutes ago, Cumulus Nimbus said:

Being excreted from your mothers asshole must be the reason you are such a fucking pile of shit.

Liar and a deranged obsessed stroked out CUNT :fuckoff:

12 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

As I said earlier there will always b e a need for abortion for various reasons.

But I'm tired of it being used for birth control..1 in 5 have abortion each year.

But the main reason was that I truly believe the libs sponsor it mainly as a form of population control on the poor and uneducated. Of course if they(the libs) get knocked up by their  lovers they want access for the abortion so the husband don't find out also.

:pc:

Obviously not the same for a ghetto family but......

We were out with some friends over the weekend and she was telling us how her grand child came to be.

Her 15 year old daughter tried to abort her, but the 19 year old daddy left her hanging.

so, she was forced to involve her mom.

long story short, she kept the baby, and this child is just amazing.

She is such a dominant force in all their lives, it is chilling to think how close she was to not existing.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I say you and your side are wrong :bc: 

Do you ever get anything correct in life?

The link I posted clearly states "The more education a mother has, the fewer children she will have on average in her lifetime." 

Using the liberal correlation of highly educated voters = liberals, I guess this means that the amount of liberal voters will go down?

Conservatives believe in freedom from government control. Unless it is the government controlling a woman.

Liberal's believe in actual freedom of choice. A woman is free choose what happens to her.

I think it is up to the woman to decide completely. The guy can try to talk her into keeping it, he can offer her stability to keep it but in the end she should decide. most women agree with that.

But I go one step further. A guy should be able to opt out. Send a notice saying he would prefer she abort. If she does not then he has no obligation