Check your account email address ×

Abortion

1 hour ago, Sludgey said:

You have no clue what that even means 

Its not that they are for abortions its they favor choice and staying out of private decisions....cripes even you can understand that.

1 hour ago, Sludgey said:

Not really. Democrats build a welfare class on purpose for the votes. 

That would be like stating repubs are against abortion because they need soldiers to fight wars.

Ya see sludgy?

Also, abortions are a mother's choice. The only choice the man gets is whether to wrap his tool or not. Decide to skip that, well, too bad cause it's not a human growing inside your body. 

Our planet is going to have severe overpopulation issues sooner or later, might as well let those who aren't financially able to care for a child abort the pregnancy versus bitching about how you have to pay for another generation of the welfare class when she goes through with the pregnancy. 

12 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Also, abortions are a mother's choice. The only choice the man gets is whether to wrap his tool or not. Decide to skip that, well, too bad cause it's not a human growing inside your body. 

Our planet is going to have severe overpopulation issues sooner or later, might as well let those who aren't financially able to care for a child abort the pregnancy versus bitching about how you have to pay for another generation of the welfare class when she goes through with the pregnancy. 

I don't agree with this at all.  This was an old thought that is slowly changing.  I am not saying it won't happen, but population predictions are about as accurate as predicting climate.

Edited by racer254

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I don't agree with this at all.  This was an old thought that is slowly changing.  I am not saying it won't happen, but population predictions are about as accurate as predicting climate.

A 6 billion person increase since 1900, no big deal. I'm sure we'll all get to live our current lifestyles forever at this rate. :lol:

1 minute ago, GGNHL said:

A 6 billion person increase since 1900, no big deal. I'm sure we'll all get to live our current lifestyles forever at this rate. :lol:

Look at it this way, as the US became more educated and deaths at birth percentages came down, guess what happened to the average number of children per family.  Do you know the answer?

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Look at it this way, as the US became more educated and deaths at birth percentages came down, guess what happened to the average number of children per family.  Do you know the answer?

First world population growth is a drop in the bucket compared to second and third world countries. If we eliminated our entire population it'd be only a 5 percent loss of the world's population.

56 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Its not that they are for abortions its they favor choice and staying out of private decisions....cripes even you can understand that.

So they are in favour of abortions.

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Should not only be legal but readily available. :bc:. And mandatory in Maine :lol: 

:lol:

1 hour ago, Axys1 said:

Very hard for me to state my opinion on this subject hears is why,, my kids are adopted.  

27516774_n.jpg

:bc:

My 2 older brothers are both adopted 

1 hour ago, Mowhawkcat said:

Ya, cuz there's some fucked up cat dudes over there.:lol:

Their mothers should have swallowed :good:

:lol:

They forget to every now and then :lol:

3 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

I don't want feedback on if it should be legal or not.

But I do want to know if anybody shares my thinking about why most libs are in favor of it.

I think they manly want it for population control on the uneducated poor.

Agree or disagree?

Wish you mom had one.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

The idea that liberals are in favor of abortion is the usual urine speak from the republican party.

Liberals support choice period.

Has to be a reason for choice.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

They are for abortions or else they would be against..though one could not make a stance.

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Wish you mom had one.

On my b-day every year I send her a card thanking her for not aborting me!

Just can't stay out of my threads I see.

I know deep down in your heart that you love me.

3 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

I don't want feedback on if it should be legal or not.

But I do want to know if anybody shares my thinking about why most libs are in favor of it.

I think they manly want it for population control on the uneducated poor.

Agree or disagree?

Wrong.  Are in you in favour of a breeding as a career?