Check your account email address ×

Abortion

Just now, Cold War said:

LMFAO.

That is crazy talk!!!!! 

People should be able to make as many poor lifestyle choices as possible and others who are responsible should pick up the check.

end of story.

HeHe,I gota love ya!

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Well, then you better be ready for the government to make sure no harm comes to the child. Charge anyone for smoking near a pregnant woman. After the kid is born better make sure you don't smoke in your house or car. 

If the Mother can't care for the child, better pony up some money to support her in a way she can properly nourish that child. If you want to force a woman to go through with a pregnancy then your involvement shouldn't end at birth. Welfare it up all you champions of fetal rights.

There are child endangerment laws already on the books.  IMHO if a parent is smoking around a child enough to cause health issues they should be in trouble.   No different than knowingly feeding your kid tainted food or refusing medical service because of religious positions.  

Not all abortions are performed on women who cannot support the child or doesn't have a family support structure to help support the child.  There is also the father that needs to be financially responsible as well.  Don't want to pay for a kid for 18 years don't get a chick pregnant.  Its really not that difficult.

I have to laugh at the openness for the left to pay for people's HC that cannot afford it (and even many who can)  but then use the excuse that we should kill a million babies a year because we supposedly cannot afford them.   Death panels under UNC will fit in just fine with the left.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

The simple answer is that the last thing this world needs is more people. If someone believes that abortion is the wrong choice for them, great. But you should not force people to make those choices. If you wanted more people to go through with the pregnancy you would be rallying to improve conditions for pregnant women. You would not be trying to defund planned parenthood.  Simple fact is that even putting a kid up for adoption will still cost a women more in lost time at work and health costs than she can afford.  

How much maternity leave is allowed in the US?  

If a girl has made it to college, can most afford to fail because of the pregnancy and start over? 

Let's face it the loonies who preach abstinence over birth control aren't helping. How many unplanned kids can we handle from the Palins?

I fully support the work planned parenthood does except for the abortions.   Most conservatives I've ever discussed this feel that way.

Still funny you use the word "choice" and "force" as the left does that on so many parts of our lives you find acceptable.   

I simply don't call taking care of a child a "choice."   I call it a responsibility that you do once you get pregnant.  

Edited by Highmark

I particularly like 'Woman's Health' as a reason. Rarely (very) is an abortion needed for a woman's health (and I am inclined to be OK with it in the event that it really does threaten a woman's health). 

Interesting term for something that has little to do with health, women have been having babies for thousands of years.

15 hours ago, Catalina said:

I particularly like 'Woman's Health' as a reason. Rarely (very) is an abortion needed for a woman's health (and I am inclined to be OK with it in the event that it really does threaten a woman's health). 

Interesting term for something that has little to do with health, women have been having babies for thousands of years.

Well then you and all your friends that agree with you have the choice to take all of your pregnancies to term. I suggest you allow people who think other wise to freedom to make their own choices.  

It's mind boggling that many of you care so much about them before they are born but fight tooth and nail not to support them after.  From a logical stand point, if you honestly believe women who have abortions are murderers, why would you want the spawn of murderers around? Let people abort as many kids as they want.  You'll have less evil people to worry about.  Less welfare. Maybe for all you racists out there, you'll even have less minorities.  

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Well then you and all your friends that agree with you have the choice to take all of your pregnancies to term. I suggest you allow people who think other wise to freedom to make their own choices.  

It's mind boggling that many of you care so much about them before they are born but fight tooth and nail not to support them after.  From a logical stand point, if you honestly believe women who have abortions are murderers, why would you want the spawn of murderers around? Let people abort as many kids as they want.  You'll have less evil people to worry about.  Less welfare. Maybe for all you racists out there, you'll even have less minorities.  

Man you sure do think fucked up at times!

I don't even think you believe half of what you posted.

On the bold..you call that sentence logical?

5 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Man you sure do think fucked up at times!

I don't even think you believe half of what you posted.

On the bold..you call that sentence logical?

I had to LOL at that.

On 6/2/2016 at 1:05 PM, revkevsdi said:

Hang on a minute - I NEVER said that abortions should never happen. I said that it's a shame that the desires of the baby are not considered, and that I wish that people (not only mothers) would take more responsibility with birth control methods. Also said that calling this a Womens Health issue is wrong, that's not what is is. 

What is your problem???   

• Like 2