Check your account email address ×

Bernie Sanders a fraud just like MC

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don't think you are the only one. I also don't believe his endorsement is going to help Hillary as much as some seem to think.

I'm sure the whole strategy is to defeat Trump but she is everything he claims to be against. 

No integrity.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Lets get one thing perfectly clear, MC will definitely vote for Hilary. He will vote for whoever the Democrats run as a candidate. If the Democrats nominated Donald Trump MC would vote for Donald Trump. Like SnowDummy he is a hack, dull normal & unabashed.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

You never had any credibility, if you stuck with your support of Bernie and refused to vote for Hillary you would have shown a lot of credibility. If you truely supported Bernie's message there is no way you vote for her. You're a fraud!!! 

As as far as being in my head goes it's laughable. You're trying to deflect or your simply just an idiot. You know I'm 100% spot on or maybe you're so delusional you've convinced yourself otherwise. 

Your a conspiracy theorist....nuff said. 

9 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Lets get one thing perfectly clear, MC will definitely vote for Hilary. He will vote for whoever the Democrats run as a candidate. If the Democrats nominated Donald Trump MC would vote for Donald Trump. Like SnowDummy he is a hack, dull normal & unabashed.

Yup!

There's way to much hatred in this thread. If everyone will take a minute to sing with me we can make FreedomSledder great again. 

I love you,
You love me,
We're a happy family,
with a great big hug,
and a kiss from me to you,
Won't you say you love me TOO!

I love you,
You love me,
We're best friends like friends should be,
With a great big hug,
And a kiss from me to you,
Won't you say you love me too

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, GGNHL said:

Whatever you say Pinocchio, cause you certaintly haven't left here for more than a week and we can prove that. :lol:

Must suck being like Momo thanking god everyday that evidence got deleted. :lol::snack:

My vote doesn't count in a blue state and I hadn't punched my ticket on the Bernie train by any means, but I would have voted for him over trump. Thankfully I can vote my true moral compass with Gary Johnson while you punch the ticket to the status quo of the continued wealth gap as well as wall street and corporate America pulling the strings for the next 4 to 8 years. :lol:

Have a good response for me to read in the morning Sparky. :lol::bc:

I vote my moral compass also.  

Hillary 2016 

Now take yours and weep :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Hillary 2016 

Your moral compass always points at D....bravo.

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hillary 2016 

8 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Your moral compass always points at D....bravo.

As the long as the candidate supports gay marriage (at least after 2012) and abortion that's all that matters, not the fact that they are the biggest corporate shill running and have taken millions and millions of dollars from the corporations and wall street that supposedly he wants reeled in. :lol:

Hey as long as the other side does it too that's all that matters. :lol::bc:

Edited by GGNHL
  • Like 1

Hillary supporter talking about her moral compass :lol::lmao::lol: 

Now there’s how you actually "move the needle" dip shit! With stupid ass shit that makes people laugh hysterically at you. It has zip to do with any integrity or intelligence on your part. :thumbsup:

10 hours ago, GGNHL said:

MC lives in a blue state and so do you so each of you could vote for Mickey Mouse and it's not going to help Trump. Maybe move to Ohio and we can talk. I'll vote with my moral compass since my vote won't count either. :bc:

EDIT: although Maine splits their EC votes and I live in the 2nd district which could potentially go trump, but I'd never vote for that dickweed. He's almost as bad as the cunt. 

You are a much a stupid fucking no mind imbicile as MaineCUNT and Taintrider :flush: 

10 hours ago, GGNHL said:

Whatever you say Pinocchio, cause you certaintly haven't left here for more than a week and we can prove that. :lol:

Must suck being like Momo thanking god everyday that evidence got deleted. :lol::snack:

My vote doesn't count in a blue state and I hadn't punched my ticket on the Bernie train by any means, but I would have voted for him over trump. Thankfully I can vote my true moral compass with Gary Johnson while you punch the ticket to the status quo of the continued wealth gap as well as wall street and corporate America pulling the strings for the next 4 to 8 years. :lol:

Have a good response for me to read in the morning Sparky. :lol::bc:

:lies:

9 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You are a much a stupid fucking no mind imbicile as MaineCUNT and Taintrider :flush: 

Shut the fuck up you fake CEO lies all the time and wont post pics because you are morbidly obese and live in a run down mobile home pussy. :bc:

Also, nice spelling skills :lol:

2 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Shut the fuck up you fake CEO lies all the time and wont post pics because you are morbidly obese and live in a run down mobile home pussy. :bc:

Also, nice spelling skills :lol:

Speaking of :lies: