Check your account email address ×

Bernie Sanders a fraud just like MC

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Another angry woman starting a thread with a members name. 

I live in your head.

You never had any credibility, if you stuck with your support of Bernie and refused to vote for Hillary you would have shown a lot of credibility. If you truely supported Bernie's message there is no way you vote for her. You're a fraud!!! 

As as far as being in my head goes it's laughable. You're trying to deflect or your simply just an idiot. You know I'm 100% spot on or maybe you're so delusional you've convinced yourself otherwise. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

JT - :lol: MC is not voting for Hillary...why do you refise to acknowledge that?  Are you dumb, dishonest, or both? :lmao: 

Same with bipolar drunk Jimmie - we can disagree - but agree Dump is the biggest joke.  You?  Wait for the wind to blow :lol: 

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You never had any credibility, if you stuck with your support of Bernie and refused to vote for Hillary you would have shown a lot of credibility. If you truely supported Bernie's message there is no way you vote for her. You're a fraud!!! 

As as far as being in my head goes it's laughable. You're trying to deflect or your simply just an idiot. You know I'm 100% spot on or maybe you're so delusional you've convinced yourself otherwise. 

To be fair,mc says yet that he won't vote for her.:bc:

Which is good cause that's a vote for Trump then.

Edited by Capt.Storm

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

JT - :lol: MC is not voting for Hillary...why do you refise to acknowledge that?  Are you dumb, dishonest, or both? :lmao: 

Same with bipolar drunk Jimmie - we can disagree - but agree Dump is the biggest joke.  You?  Wait for the wind to blow :lol: 

I don't buy it. Anyone who runs around defending her as much as he does is certainly voting for her. 

28 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Wire to wire mother fuckers :bc: 

:bigfinger: 

Except for wheb you ducked out for a month when Bernie came out swinging in the early primaries. :lol::snack:

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

I don't buy it. Anyone who runs around defending her as much as he does is certainly voting for her. 

He's just going to use whoever she chooses as VP as his excuse for lying about not voting for her 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The name calling and emoticons only proves that you are  an unintelligent party hack.

4 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

To be fair,mc says yet that he won't vote for her.:bc:

Which is good cause that's a vote for Trump then.

MC lives in a blue state and so do you so each of you could vote for Mickey Mouse and it's not going to help Trump. Maybe move to Ohio and we can talk. I'll vote with my moral compass since my vote won't count either. :bc:

EDIT: although Maine splits their EC votes and I live in the 2nd district which could potentially go trump, but I'd never vote for that dickweed. He's almost as bad as the cunt. 

Edited by GGNHL
  • Like 1

Just now, GGNHL said:

Except for wheb you ducked out for a month when Bernie came out swinging in the early primaries. :lol::snack:

:lies:and you know it :lol: 

Hillary is going wire to wire and Bernie's endorsement :owned: your Mainetahd ass. :bigfinger::lmao: 

:lies:and you know it :lol: 

Hillary is going wire to wire and Bernie's endorsement :owned: your Mainetahd ass. :bigfinger::lmao: 

I wish the old site was still running so we could look at your posting statistics from then. They were zilch for a minimum two to three weeks. :lol:

1 minute ago, GGNHL said:

I wish the old site was still running so we could look at your posting statistics from then. They were zilch for a minimum two to three weeks. :lol:

Still are at times. :bc: You try to hard to be Sherlock Holmes and end up looking like a buffoon. :lol: 

Still are at times. :bc: You try to hard to be Sherlock Holmes and end up looking like a buffoon. :lol: 

I've tried to take up detective Slinger's role since he's been on a hiatus. :lol:

And you haven't stepped out of the site for more than a week since you signed up except that stretch when Hillbilly was down there Sparky. :lol:

8 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

MC lives in a blue state and so do you so each of you could vote for Mickey Mouse and it's not going to help Trump. Maybe move to Ohio and we can talk. I'll vote with my moral compass since my vote won't count either. :bc:

EDIT: although Maine splits their EC votes and I live in the 2nd district which could potentially go trump, but I'd never vote for that dickweed. He's almost as bad as the cunt. 

it's the principle of the matter my friend and things have and do change.

Just now, GGNHL said:

I've tried to take up detective Slinger's role since he's been on a hiatus. :lol:

And you haven't stepped out of the site for more than a week since you signed up except that stretch when Hillbilly was down there Sparky. :lol:

2-3 weeks multiple times.  But don't let the facts get in the way.  

HILLARY 2016 :bc: 

Sanders supporter :lol::bigfinger: You should follow his lead Junior :lol: 

Don't be so sure your Stalin wannabe has it locked up already.:finger:

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Whatever you say Pinocchio, cause you certaintly haven't left here for more than a week and we can prove that. :lol:

Must suck being like Momo thanking god everyday that evidence got deleted. :lol::snack:

My vote doesn't count in a blue state and I hadn't punched my ticket on the Bernie train by any means, but I would have voted for him over trump. Thankfully I can vote my true moral compass with Gary Johnson while you punch the ticket to the status quo of the continued wealth gap as well as wall street and corporate America pulling the strings for the next 4 to 8 years. :lol:

Have a good response for me to read in the morning Sparky. :lol::bc:

• Like 1

Just now, Anler said:

I just lost all respect for him...

I don't think you are the only one. I also don't believe his endorsement is going to help Hillary as much as some seem to think.