Check your account email address ×

Bernie Sanders a fraud just like MC

1457143477.png

Picture

By Chris Rossini

While Bernie Sanders, from a perspective of ideas, provides nothing desirable to a person who craves liberty, the one thing that libertarians could say about him was that at least he seems to believe in what he's saying.

Well, that officially came to an end today.

Not only did Sanders not "go all the way to the convention" as he repeatedly promised, he actually endorsed a candidate that is as "establishment" and "1%" as it gets. Bernie is officially a part of the "rigged" system that he claimed he was against.

Sanders had the chutzpah to tell Americans: "Together we will continue to fight for a government which represents all of us, and not just the 1%". This while standing next to and endorsing Hillary Clinton!

How can anyone take Sanders seriously now? 

Hillary Clinton would then take the mic and add to the charade. She would say: "We have to reform our broken criminal justice system," and "When people say the game is rigged, the best evidence is our taxcode." 

Bernie and Hillary poured buckets of irony all over America's television screens. What does that tell Bernie's young followers? What does it tell them about principles? What kind of example does this set?

Even Donald Trump was able to toss some truth into the air. He 
said: "Bernie Sanders endorsing Crooked Hillary Clinton is like Occupy Wall Street endorsing Goldman Sachs."

It didn't have to be this way. 

After all, Ron Paul was a true outsider when he ran for President. If Bernie thinks he received the short end of the party stick with superdelegates, he should have seen what Republicans and the media did to Ron Paul. Bernie at least got tons of media coverage. He wasn't blacked out across the board. Furthermore, the rules weren't changed on Sanders in the middle of the race either.

But Ron Paul bowed out gracefully. He, more importantly, didn't toss the principles of liberty into the fire after ending his campaigns.

Tom Woods reminds us that: "Ron Paul held his own counter convention down the street from McCain coronation." Yep, more than 10,000 lovers of libertybought tickets to attend that convention. Ron Paul wouldn't endorse Mitt Romney either in 2012.

That's how you stick to principles, and that's why the liberty movement is still, in the words of Samuel Adams, "setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." Ron Paul continues to set those fires on a daily basis.

It's a good thing that Bernie decided to let the Clinton Borg swallow him whole. After all, his authoritarian and deadly ideas have no place in a free society. This provides a perfect opportunity share the virtues of liberty, voluntary interactions, sound money and private property with Bernie's former followers.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I just saw the this on the evening news and how in the fuck he can endorse her with a straight face is beyond me. Fuck that old prick and his noodle like set of convictions.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I just saw the this on the evening news and how in the fuck he can endorse her with a straight face is beyond me. Fuck that old prick and his noodle like set of convictions.

Me too..it was disgusting really.

Wonder what Hillary promised him..

4 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

I can't believe anyone expected anything less from Bernie. It's one thing to talk the talk but it's another to walk it. A job and a hefty pension is all it took I'm sure. 

I guess I'm a hopeless optimist and in the back of my mind I knew he would endorse her but still.......:fool:

13 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I guess I'm a hopeless optimist and in the back of my mind I knew he would endorse her but still.......:fool:

11 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

x2

There was that ray of hope.

I'm a pessimist when it comes to politics . Don't trust any of them. They are worse than lawyers 

Well with the politicians fucking us at every turn, the blacks at war with whitey and the cops, the Swiss cheese southern border and unwillingness to deport the millions of illegals, the offshoring of mfg. jobs, ect......maybe a revolution isn't too far off.

Where are all the Bernie supporters? :lmao::lol: 

You worthless fucking clowns talk in circles and look like fools :lol::owned: by Bernie's endorsement. :lol:

Somebody tell Moto I want my money :lol: 

Yo....

:finger:

:bigfinger: 

:lol: 

Wire to wire mother fuckers :bc: 

All you clowns who supported Bernie just got :owned: by the endorsement. :lol: 

i predicted it and now you fuckers look like fools :lol: 

MC should vote for Hillary but at least he won't vote for Dump like many of you worthless sacks o shit :bc: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

MC should vote for Hillary but at least he won't vote for Dump like many of you worthless sacks o shit :bc: 

So are you smarter than mc man?

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You stupid fuck ..he won't vote for your dumb cunt -so that's a vote for trump...man you guys are thick.

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

sr called mc a clown...it only gets better and better when any one of the two open up their cock holsters.:lol:

That guy fuckin knows light bulbs man. Pay attention