Check your account email address ×

Bernie Sanders a fraud just like MC

11 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You're a sheep that believes everything the news and government tells you. 

You think 19 hijackers brought down the World Trade Center and that trade center 7 that wasn't hit by a plane fell as well for no apparent reason? You also believe Osama bin laden ran the operation from a cave. You also believe seal team six killed him and we barried him at sea with no photo or video evidence to prove the claim. You most likely believe there was zero foul play when seal team six was killed in a helicopter crash a short time later.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You think 19 hijackers brought down the World Trade Center and that trade center 7 that wasn't hit by a plane fell as well for no apparent reason? You also believe Osama bin laden ran the operation from a cave. You also believe seal team six killed him and we barried him at sea with no photo or video evidence to prove the claim. You most likely believe there was zero foul play when seal team six was killed in a helicopter crash a short time later.  

:nuts:

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

If the guy would just stop being a one trick pony ..

Never mind,that won't happen.:bc:

I have no issue with him supporting Hillary. It's his right. My issue is with the partisan rants against everything the left disagrees with and the intellectual dishonesty every time some fucks up on the left. 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

I have no issue with him supporting Hillary. It's his right. My issue is with the partisan rants against everything the left disagrees with and the intellectual dishonesty every time some fucks up on the left. 

yep..that's the one trick i'm talking about.

Same chit..diff day ,over and over.

• Gold Member
25 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

And you version of what happened is....?

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

And you version of what happened is....?

Its a waste of time for me to say. I'm sure you think a plane hit the pentagon too. Oh but there isn't one piece of video that shows a plane even flying into the airspace around it. Oh and the FBI confiscated every video from every private business around the pentagon for no shady reason at all 

• Gold Member
Just now, jtssrx said:

Its a waste of time for me to say. I'm sure you think a plane hit the pentagon too. Oh but there isn't one piece of video that shows a plane even flying into the airspace around it. Oh and the FBI confiscated every video from every private business around the pentagon for no shady reason at all 

I didn't assume your position, don't assume mine. 

10 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I didn't assume your position, don't assume mine. 

Fair enough.

I think my position is clear. No way this wasn't orchestrated by the CIA or other government entity. 

• Gold Member
Just now, jtssrx said:

Fair enough.

I think my position is clear. No way this wasn't orchestrated by the CIA or other government entity. 

You seriously believe the government, which is so unbelievably inept in ever other aspect, could do this? Given the number of people needed it seems impossible to me that no one has talked yet.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

You seriously believe the government, which is so unbelievably inept in ever other aspect, could do this? Given the number of people needed it seems impossible to me that no one has talked yet.

This is what they want you to believe. This gave them the pass to take over Afghanistan. Look at the heroine issues we are having in this country the last five years. That shit comes right from Afghanistan. 

Next you lie about weapons of mass destruction and ties to terrorists to invade Iraq. Which was really because Saddam started selling oil for Euro's. 

Fast forward to the illegal war in Libya also because Momar was pushing OPEC to go to a gold based dollar created by opec to purchase thier oil. 

Follow the money and the Petro Dollar.   

• Gold Member

I'll grant you, the heroin problem has exploded. Even in my small home town its a major issue.

Still, I have serious problems believing the government did or even could do this without getting caught. This has to be one of the most investigated incidents in world history and no one can come up with the needed proof. All the "evidence" I've seen is innuendo and speculation.

We know the government participates in mass manipulation of the population to push its agenda. This has been documented. Is the us government capable of this? Yes. Did they do it? Who knows.

7 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I'll grant you, the heroin problem has exploded. Even in my small home town its a major issue.

Still, I have serious problems believing the government did or even could do this without getting caught. This has to be one of the most investigated incidents in world history and no one can come up with the needed proof. All the "evidence" I've seen is innuendo and speculation.

No no one excepts the solid evidence that's been presented. Who wants to believe something so sinister would be perpetrated. This is the reason this goes unsolved. 

The fact that no building has ever fallen like this and you have three one of which was hit by a plane you have huge issues. 

Did you know the Taliban had all but stopped the poppy trade. 

Edited by jtssrx