Check your account email address ×

congress members under attack

H R 5293: Warrantless Surveillance
Vote Date: June 16, 2016 Vote: NAY 0.jpg Bad Vote.

During consideration of the Defense Appropriations bill (H.R. 5293), Representative Thomas Massie (R-Ky.) introduced an amendment to bar the use of funds in the bill from being used to conduct warrantless searches of Americans’ digital communications that have crossed the U.S. border. Massie noted in a letter to his colleagues that “the Director of National Intelligence has confirmed that the government searches vast amounts of data — including the content of emails and telephone calls — without individualized suspicion or probable cause,” and that “the director of the FBI has also confirmed that it uses this information to build criminal cases” against Americans. Massie added that the National Intelligence and FBI directors “are not above the Fourth Amendment, and this practice should end.” Massie’s amendment would also prohibit funds from being used to pressure companies to build “backdoors” into their products for surveillance.

The House rejected Massie’s amendment on June 16, 2016 by a vote of 198 to 222 (Roll Call 321). We have assigned pluses to the yeas because Massie’s amendment seeks to uphold the Constitution and its protection of privacy rights.

THIS VOTE WAS REASON ENOUGH TO KILL THE PIECE OF SHIT

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

:lol: I'm the least partisan person here .....I'm an equal opportunity hater .......i draw zero distinction between D or R .......all I see is enemy

I know.  You had me at "hello". :lmao:

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You're sick and should be banned from the site. I disagree with almost all politicians but to be happy they were shot and Unhappy they aren't dead is wrong

Oh relax.  You've sucked your panties right up your dick hole with this post.  There is much worse (better) posted in this forum.

:lol:

Enjoy!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member

In the spirit of FSCE conspiracies - was this guy a Putin/Dump plant to take the attention off Russia... :snack:. The shooter has died.....and I believe is the only fatality.  Did he pledge his loyalty to Putin/Dump..??  

Just now, SnowRider said:

In the spirit of FSCE conspiracies - was this guy a Putin/Dump plant to take the attention off Russia... :snack:. The shooter has died.....and I believe is the only fatality.  Did he pledge his loyalty to Putin/Dump..??  

Ummm...wut?  Is this another one of your attempts at wit?  Cuz...dayam!.  Just stupid.  But, status quo from the forum joke.

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Ummm...wut?  Is this another one of your attempts at wit?  Cuz...dayam!.  Just stupid.  But, status quo from the forum joke.

:snack:Lil Momo 

IMG_3010.JPG

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

He was a progressive, so much for MN Momo and his thoughts about libruls being pussies.

Law enforcement officials identify James T. Hodgkinson as shooter at Congressional ballgame

The man suspected of firing dozens of rounds into an Alexandria baseball field Wednesday morning has been identified by federal law enforcement officials as James T. Hodgkinson, 66, of Belleville, Ill.

A Facebook page belonging to a person with the same name includes pictures of Democratic presidential candidate, Bernie Sanders, and rhetoric against President Trump, including a post that reads: “Trump is a Traitor. Trump Has Destroyed Our Democracy. It’s Time to Destroy Trump & Co.”

Charles Orear, 50, a restaurant manager from St. Louis, said in an interview Wednesday that he became friendly with Hodgkinson during their work together in Iowa on Sanders’s campaign.

Orear said Hodgkinson was a passionate progressive and showed no signs of violence or malice toward others.

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” Orear said when told by phone about the shooting.

Orear described Hodgkinson as a “quiet guy” who was “very mellow, very reserved” when they stayed overnight at the home of a Sanders’s supporter in Rock Island, Ill., after canvassing for the Vermont senator.

“He was this union tradesman, pretty stocky, and we stayed up talking politics,” he said. “He was more on the really progressive side of things.”

When informed that the suspect’s Facebook page prominently features Sanders’s image, the senator’s spokesman Michael Briggs said:

“Our prayers go out for a full recovery of Rep. Scalise, the congressional aides and police officers who were injured. We’ve got to stop the violence.”

Hodgkinson was among those taken to a hospital Wednesday. FBI special agent in charge Tim Slater said at a news conference that he did not know the condition of the suspected shooter.

Hodgkinson was a licensed home inspector in Illinois according to public records, but his license lapsed last November. A web page on Yelp indicates that Hodgkinson has been doing home inspections since 1994, and has 30 years experience in construction and remodeling as a general contractor, and that he worked in both Missouri and Illinois. Belleville is a suburb of St. Louis

“With a background of over 30 years in construction, it was a logical & relatively easy move to becoming a Home Inspector,” he or someone affiliated with him apparently wrote on Yelp.

Hodgkinson reportedly opened fire on a group of Congressmen and their staff as they practiced for a congressional baseball game, wounding House Majority Whip Steve Scalise and a staff member of Rep. Patrick Williams, as well as two Capitol Police officers assigned to protect Scalise.

Robert Costa contributed to this report.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/law-enforcement-officials-identify-james-t-hodgkinson-as-shooter-at-congressional-ballgame/ar-

BBCFKa9

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Fucking finally , a crazy fucker who decided to take out some people who deserved it. I openly advocate for the all out assault of enemies of the state. Most of congress falls in this category along with many others. This guy is a hero and hopefully more and more people with nothing to lose start to take aim at these fucks in washington.

Just as long as you don't have to ruin or take your life.   You are quite the man ben. :lol:  Would you be spouting the same cowardly BS if one of those random shots killed one of your loved ones?   You are a mental case dude, seek better professional help.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He was a progressive, so much for MN Momo and his thoughts about libruls being pussies.

BBCFKa9

What an idiot! :lol:

He locked and loaded and attacked players during a baseball practice.  And now, to you, that doesn't make him a "pussy".  Jesus.

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I know.  You had me at "hello". :lmao:

:lol: I've been shooting an awful lot the last month or so .....got me feeling damn patriotic

20170601_171233.jpg

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: I've been shooting an awful lot the last month or so .....got me feeling damn patriotic

20170601_171233.jpg

Only thing missing in this pic is a couple dozen empty beer cans.  Or...a confederate flag.  Either/or. :lmao:

And I found my spare the other day...forgot I had it buried in my closet. :lol:

AR.jpg

Just now, Zambroski said:

Only thing missing in this pic is a couple dozen empty beer cans.  Or...and confederate flag.  Either/or. :lmao:

And I found my spare the other day...forgot I had it buried in my closet. :lol:

AR.jpg

nice optics there .....and you'll notice the coors light in the pic on the right hand side .....pile of empties were in the truck from the drive to the pit :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

nice optics there .....and you'll notice the coors light in the pic on the right hand side .....pile of empties were in the truck from the drive to the pit :lol: 

:lmao:

I just noticed the can.  Well done! :bc:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lmao:

I just noticed the can.  Well done! :bc:

Can you spot the Beretta ??? Ripped another 200 rds through my sweetie that day. Love that pistol ....shoots so nice