Check your account email address ×

congress members under attack

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Many of this have seen this coming.  Thankfully I think the pushback is coming too.  Start locking some of these bastards up, for a long, long time, start with the leftist rioters on college campuses who think its acceptable to assault people over their opinions or to destroy public property.  I'd also like to see new laws in place for libel and false reporting.  Half of Congress knew for weeks if not months that Trump wasn't under any investigation, yet they were still up there in front of the TV cameras demanding impeachment, investigations, etc..  Despicable bastards should pay for shit like that.

All you had to do was take a good look at the temper tantrums from the crybabies on this site.  SNOWFLAKES.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

I thought we already crossed the tipping point a long time ago? you twats are losing your minds.

We we are not running around shooting Democrats are we?

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Many of this have seen this coming.  Thankfully I think the pushback is coming too.  Start locking some of these bastards up, for a long, long time, start with the leftist rioters on college campuses who think its acceptable to assault people over their opinions or to destroy public property.  I'd also like to see new laws in place for libel and false reporting.  Half of Congress knew for weeks if not months that Trump wasn't under any investigation, yet they were still up there in front of the TV cameras demanding impeachment, investigations, etc..  Despicable bastards should pay for shit like that.

Yep....on all of it.  I wonder if Schumer will have some fake tears rolling over this.  

Little things like this is how serious matters start.  And doggone it all!  Poor Dems...just couldn't figure out how to unarm the right.  I'll be curious to see where this goes.  My guess is some of Moto's people are gonna start getting their sticks shredded.  I can't wait to watch the left media white wash this til they can make it disappear as fast as possible.

It's time to start stringing people up in horrific fashion and set some examples.  Ahhh....but I dream.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Nobody condones a partisan attack or any attack period.  A little perspective for all you right wing clowns :snack:

Scalise is the first member of Congress to be shot since former Arizona Rep. Gabby Giffords was shot in January 2011. Giffords was shot in the head by Jared Lee Loughner at a "Congress On Your Corner" event at a Tucson grocery store. Giffords, who authorities said was the main target of the shooting, survived the attack but six others were killed and an additional 12 were injured.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, the whole thing is hilarious, isn't it?

are you actually crying wolfie? I'm not laughing at what happened, I'm laughing at you nitwits blaming the entire dem party for this, claiming they're "done" etc etc etc

23 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you and snakey know this how?

As he walked to his car, a man asked DeSantis if it was Republicans or Democrats practicing. About three minutes later, at around 7:15 a.m. the shooting began

Just now, SnowRider said:

Nobody condones a partisan attack or any attack period.  A little perspective for all you right wing clowns :snack:

Scalise is the first member of Congress to be shot since former Arizona Rep. Gabby Giffords was shot in January 2011. Giffords was shot in the head by Jared Lee Loughner at a "Congress On Your Corner" event at a Tucson grocery store. Giffords, who authorities said was the main target of the shooting, survived the attack but six others were killed and an additional 12 were injured.

Yes, and the left tried to blame that on Sarah Palin too, when Jared Loughner was nothing more than a wacko leftist too.  Your side has been preaching lies, intolerance and violence for over a year now, and the public is waking up to the bullshit your side represents.  This is just one more manifestation of it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes, and the left tried to blame that on Sarah Palin too, when Jared Loughner was nothing more than a wacko leftist too.  Your side has been preaching lies, intolerance and violence for over a year now, and the public is waking up to the bullshit your side represents.  This is just one more manifestation of it.

what in the fuck are you on this morning dude?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

Is this guy a whacko?  Equally pathetic.  Period.  What makes it pathetic are guys like you, Lil Momo, and the Union Delivery Boy trying to put a square peg in a round hole. 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

are you actually crying wolfie? I'm not laughing at what happened, I'm laughing at you nitwits blaming the entire dem party for this, claiming they're "done" etc etc etc

I'm not crying about anything, I'm pointing out how guys like you are already deflecting and making light of things that should not be happening in this country, and things that many of us suspected were going to happen when your side spews as much lies and bullshit as they have.

Edited by DriftBusta

Just now, Snake said:

Run this one....

Dems on the field instead.

Holy shit....I can almost feel the fake outrage and fake sadness pouring into my office out of the TV now.  I can actually hear the rioters lining up for payday.  And the term AR-!5 being thrown around like candy.

Also, I'm watching MSNBC (for fun) and they've already sait "It may have been an AR-15".  Amazing twits.

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I see your spin doctors are getting your ammo ready early for cut and reposting

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Is this guy a whacko?  Equally pathetic.  Period.  What makes it pathetic are guys like you, Lil Momo, and the Union Delivery Boy trying to put a square peg in a round hole. 

Shut the fuck up you ignorant, loud mouthed coward.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I see your spin doctors are getting your ammo ready early for cut and reposting

Yep....hit CNN right now.  Dem media damage control is in full spin while their party comes up with a plan for false empathy.