Check your account email address ×

congress members under attack

Just now, Snoslinger said:

well it's odd you always know what she's talking about either live, or the next day. you also knew what they were saying today, about this event. just another.....coincidence?

I can also quote a lot of Seinfeld.  I watched it for the same reasons.  You watch your "news" for constant reassurance, validation and continued indoctrination. Be careful though....you can still pull back.  Don't let your future look like dipshitriders.  Instruct a friend to end it for you before that type of full on idiocy and cowardice sets in,  Otherwise, you risk walking around the planet like he does.  Ughhh....the shame.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Virginia:
No background checks
No licensing
No registration
No permit req’d for concealed carry of long guns
Open carry long guns & handguns

Here it is!  

MC, you never disappoint.  But I'm not your family. :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Here it is!  

Yep I figured he would get the ball rolling. Go straight to the guns 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Here it is!  

:pc:

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2013/05/06/the-firearms-statistics-that-gun-control-advocates-dont-want-to-see/

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

A guy walking in a park with a rifle in Virginia is legal?

Ya see how this is a problem now?

You're fucked in the head.You can do that right here in your home state.

1 minute ago, JEFF said:

You're fucked in the head.You can do that right here in your home state.

42 states have some sort of open carry laws.  

41 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Virginia:
No background checks
No licensing
No registration
No permit req’d for concealed carry of long guns
Open carry long guns & handguns

:lmao: The guy was from Illinois you stupid fuck

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

42 states have some sort of open carry laws.  

Correct. in NH where MC and I both live, just passed permit free concealed carry as well. And guess what? Violent crime is down. Shocker...

This fuckstick must be the worst shot in like history, just saw a video where the POS must have shot close to 100 rounds or so no shit and he didn't actually kill anyone :flush:

Edited by Momorider

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

In the spirit of FSCE conspiracies - was this guy a Putin/Dump plant to take the attention off Russia... :snack:. The shooter has died.....and I believe is the only fatality.  Did he pledge his loyalty to Putin/Dump..??  

:lol:

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I am much more against those who the MSM is for than anything.  Trump has his faults and I really don't feel he was Presidential by some past actions (neither was Bill or Hillary) but from this year forward I will support the candidate the MSM and the left coordinate to go against.   Some Sanders supporters even felt this way.   This years revelations from the DNC are the epitome of that thought process.  

Oh for the days of honorable people winning parties nominations.  

this is trump's golden opportunity to publicly calm things down.

something obama failed to do every single time something like this happened.

13 minutes ago, Momorider said:

This fuckstick must be the worst shot in like history, just saw a video where the POS must have shot close to 100 rounds or so no shit and he didn't actually kill anyone :flush:

It's rather odd too.  Looking at the history of gun violence here, usually Democrats are much more effective when they go on their little hissy fit gun rampages.  I guess he targeted R's so that fucked him all up.  They actually moved around and didn't freeze out of sheer fear.

Boy is the left really throwing Bernie under the bus here...nothing but a "Bernie Supporter" and "gunman worked for Sanders campaign".  Seems they are separating themselves from this guy being a Dem by making him a Bernie guy.  Wow.  Poor Bernie....Dems fucking him...AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Boy is the left really throwing Bernie under the bus here...nothing but a "Bernie Supporter" and "gunman worked for Sanders campaign".  Seems they are separating themselves from this guy being a Dem by making him a Bernie guy.  Wow.  Poor Bernie....Dems fucking him...AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

I did like the way Bernie denounced what happened. I can not stand the man's politics but he is honorable man.

1 minute ago, T1R9sledder said:

I did like the way Bernie denounced what happened. I can not stand the man's politics but he is honorable man.

Yeah, he stepped up quick on this.  I was actually very surprised he took some type of lead on this even though he didn't have to.  What would you bet Hillary sure as hell wouldn't have even said shit?  "Our prayers go out........"

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, he stepped up quick on this.  I was actually very surprised he took some type of lead on this even though he didn't have to.  What would you bet Hillary sure as hell wouldn't have even said shit?  "Our prayers go out........"

She couldn't even confront her supporters or the country for that mater when she lost, FUCKING CUNT :flush: 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: