Check your account email address ×

congress members under attack

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

One of yours Slinger, shooting at a bunch of Republicans playing fucking baseball of all things.  Nice environment you leftist assholes have brought to the country. This isn't going to end well for your side I'm afraid. 

Gabrielle Giffords

2 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

I did like the way Bernie denounced what happened. I can not stand the man's politics but he is honorable man.

Sen. Sanders was a honorable person till he sold out an endorsed that woman, hilliary rotten clintoon .  The more that is being reported about him + family  in his home state , the more he is just another two faced 1% lifer of d.c. politics.

36 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Sen. Sanders was a honorable person till he sold out an endorsed that woman, hilliary rotten clintoon .  The more that is being reported about him + family  in his home state , the more he is just another two faced 1% lifer of d.c. politics.

like he was really going to endorse the piece of shit that's in there now. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

like he was really going to endorse the piece of shit that's in there now. 

endorsing no one was the best and only option....he endorsed a candidate every bit as bad as trump if not worse 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

they are traitors .....do you think I dont wish them to be dead.....not just dead....suffering and then dead. Countless good men have died for the things these fucks are trying to destroy. They are the real enemy and are waging war daily on the american public. There is no death that would not be slow and painful enough for them 

Lumping everyone together is wrong. Yes there are some that are traitors. But saying you're happy someone was shot is wrong sorry

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Lumping everyone together is wrong. Yes there are some that are traitors. But saying you're happy someone was shot is wrong sorry

Nope ....its not wrong. They are sworn enemies of this country working to subvert our rights. Not wishing them dead by any means possible is wrong

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Ben's a freak. :lol:

But on the last part, be forewarned, If Hillary, Obama, Lynch, Rice or any of the rest of his crooked, lying, pathetic administration gets a pill inserted into their skull, you may want to put me on ignore.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope ....its not wrong. They are sworn enemies of this country working to subvert our rights. Not wishing them dead by any means possible is wrong

:lies: it's possible that nobody in the history of the interwebs has been more fucking :wrong: you Bipolarhooknose sack of festering monkey shit 

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ben's a freak. :lol:

But on the last part, be forewarned, If Hillary, Obama, Lynch, Rice or any of the rest of his crooked, lying, pathetic administration gets a pill inserted into their skull, you may want to put me on ignore.

So you would cheer of those corrupt assfucks you mentioned took a dirt nap .....but just because this corrupt piece of shit that got shot today was an R you are all up in arms??

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So you would cheer of those corrupt assfucks you mentioned took a dirt nap .....but just because this corrupt piece of shit that got shot today was an R you are all up in arms??

Where was I "up in arms?  And in case you haven't noticed, I just want a reason to start crushing liberal skulls.  

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

oh ffs.  You get so close then veer off into the biggest tree you can find every time.  Your rhetoric is everything that is wrong with the country right now, and if I have to explain it, well.....

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Maddow is on now going over the epidemic of guns and gun violence in America if anybody cares. :lol:

Her idiotic fantastical conspiracy theories and hate rhetoric isn't at all responsible for any of this.

Its all Bernies fault....did you miss the memo? :dunno:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

endorsing no one was the best and only option....he endorsed a candidate every bit as bad as trump if not worse 

Sen. Sanders  fucked himself  , he should have just walked away from the corrupt dembankster party elite players.

31 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Sen. Sanders  fucked himself  , he should have just walked away from the corrupt dembankster party elite players.

He had to endorse to avoid suicide by two to the back of the head :flush: 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Maddow is on now going over the epidemic of guns and gun violence in America if anybody cares. :lol:

Her idiotic fantastical conspiracy theories and hate rhetoric isn't at all responsible for any of this.

The gunman sucked her cock big time, wanted her to run for POTUS :guzzle: