Check your account email address ×

congress members under attack

11 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

Only a fucking lefty tool could bring an AR to a softball game and end up being the only one dead...

:lol:

I predict trump and the repukes are going to play this story for weeks, trying to steer away from the Russia thingy.

it's too bad this asshat wasn't black and a Hillary supporter, huh snake, wolfie, momo?

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member

Never has the partisan discourse been so high in America and nobody pushes it more than the MSM and the political left.  And by MSM I don't mean just the news media.  Look at how celebrities treat the President and the people who voted for him.   Can't imagine the rage if there were plays on Obama or HRC being stabbed being praised by FoxNews people.  

This action falls right in line with what guys like Moto have been saying.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Skidooski said:

So somehow this validate Liberals not being pussies? Are you fucking serious???? 

:lmao: You really are one stupid mother fucker :lol: Who reminds you to breathe?  

14 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

Only a fucking lefty tool could bring an AR to a softball game and end up being the only one dead...

LOL. He was probably aiming for their kneecaps. :lmao:

the shooter was big time anti republican. His facebook page is filled with anti republican rhetoric. 

Just now, Highmark said:

Never has the partisan discourse been so high in America and nobody pushes it more than the MSM and the political left.  And by MSM I don't mean just the news media.  Look at how celebrities treat the President and the people who voted for him.   Can't imagine the rage if there were plays on Obama or HRC being stabbed being praised by FoxNews people.  

This action falls right in line with what guys like Moto have been saying.  

Oh STFU you fucking Hack :lol: Holy fuck dude :snack:  Turnabout is fair play, eh Skidmark 

IMG_3035.JPG

IMG_3183.JPG

IMG_2987.JPG

IMG_2988.JPG

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: You really are one stupid mother fucker :lol: Who reminds you to breathe?  

749.thumb.jpg.270339795115dedd646dcd7889f19a3f.jpg

You seem extra specially pissed off today Slope! :lol: This whole LWW shooting thing got you all riled up 

Edited by Skidooski

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Oh STFU you fucking Hack :lol: Holy fuck dude :snack:  Turnabout is fair play, eh Skidmark 

IMG_3035.JPG

IMG_3183.JPG

IMG_2987.JPG

IMG_2988.JPG

Talk about being way off base on that comparison.   Its one thing to reject policy its totally another to do what the left are.

I'm all for not agreeing to compromise on every single thing.   I've said that before on here but if you think what is going on today is in anyway similar to 2008 than you are as stupid as I thought you were.     

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

I predict trump and the repukes are going to play this story for weeks, trying to steer away from the Russia thingy.

it's too bad this asshat wasn't black and a Hillary supporter, huh snake, wolfie, momo?

Unfortunately for the Repubs the guy died otherwise this would be dragged out for months or years.

Just now, Highmark said:

Talk about being way off base on that comparison.   Its one thing to reject policy its totally another to do what the left are.

I'm all for not agreeing to compromise on every single thing.   I've said that before on here.   

The left isn't doing anything to inhibit the R's. Nice excuse for the clusterfuck you elected to Washington with Russian propaganda You're too dumb to see - years of bitching and now they don't know how to govern.  How's Trumpcare? :lmao: 

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Its also a great argument for CC and how defensive gun use prevented a massacre :bc:

12 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

the shooter was big time anti republican. His facebook page is filled with anti republican rhetoric. 

I was going to say something about that earlier and decided to wait and see how long it goes. though it'd be on page 1.

14 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Imagine if the false Russia narrative is what pushed him over the edge 

Just now, Momorider said:

Its also a great argument for CC and how defensive gun use prevented a massacre :bc:

I don't have anything against cc, but come on. in some situations having an area of clint eastwood wannabes, rather than cops, wouldn't go over too well. but don't let that ruin your super hero fantasy.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I don't have anything against cc, but come on. in some situations having an area of clint eastwood wannabes, rather than cops, wouldn't go over too well. but don't let that ruin your super hero fantasy.

The cops that took the POS leftard fuck down are heroes, sorry that FACT doesn't fit your clown narrative :finger2: 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Mentally ill? How could we have flagged this guy out and prevented this? :news: 

The fact that he supported Bernie would be the first sign of mental illness  :snack: