Check your account email address ×

congress members under attack

Just now, Im4snow said:

Oh, so those who sign up for the military have nothing to lose then?

are you fucking brain dead ....serious question.....I mean really fucking retarded like corky style. You have got to be the dumbest fuck here

The shooter is going to prison for life for what he did .....do people automatically get life sentences when they enlist you stupid fucking retard 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

are you fucking brain dead ....serious question.....I mean really fucking retarded like corky style. You have got to be the dumbest fuck here

The shooter is going to prison for life for what he did .....do people automatically get life sentences when they enlist you stupid fucking retard 

Sometimes I forget why the cheap seaters have the biggest mouth's. :bc: 

Oh, you're not a cheap seater, you have something to lose!!!!!   Otherwise you'd start the revolution.....bahaahahaha

Edited by Im4snow

I love when Ben gets his rage boner posting on. Good times!!!! 

Just now, Im4snow said:

Sometimes I forget why the cheap seaters have the biggest mouth's. :bc: 

Truth comes out of my mouth .....dicks fly into yours ....FAGGOT !!!!!!!!!11111111

Just now, racinfarmer said:

Salice was shot in the hip, if that wasn't posted already.  

Hopefully he was standing sideways and it perforated his pelvis and internal organs ......I'm hoping for massive internal bleeding and a slow slow painful death 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Hopefully he was standing sideways and it perforated his pelvis and internal organs ......I'm hoping for massive internal bleeding and a slow slow painful death 

Yeah we get it...go lay down for fucks sake.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

now your just showing off

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude...your statements seem obtuse to me.  If this was an attack on all members (both sides) I'd be more willing to agree passively...let's get these fuckers doing their jobs,.  As this is, it's pretty clear he wanted to kill just R's.  That's not gonna fly.  

....and there it is again....MSNBC..."AR-15"   WTF?

Maddow tonight:  "Russia and the AR-15!!! Production and sales in America to give the right wingers the ability to overthrow the WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  TUNE IN!!!!!!!!"

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude...your statements seem obtuse to me.  If this was an attack on all members (both sides) I'd be more willing to agree passively...let's get these fuckers doing their jobs,.  As this is, it's pretty clear he wanted to kill just R's.  That's not gonna fly.  

....and there it is again....MSNBC..."AR-15"   WTF?

Maddow tonight:  "Russia and the AR-15!!! Production and sales in America to give the right wingers the ability to overthrow the WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  TUNE IN!!!!!!!!"

Look ....I dont care if he just wanted to kill R's ....it was his turn. Next time it will be someone just wanting to kill D's and I'll name a holiday after both of them 

if anyone thinks everyone is just going to sit back and watch things like health insurance and other things be taken away from them, because some pricks in DC who are controlled by an insurance lobby don't like them having them, they are quite the fool. I'm not condoning this, or saying this is what happened, but this will not be the end of this type activity. put yourselves in someone else's shoes - your spouse has a pre-exist, or your kid has a serious health condition, and they want to fuck you over.... it makes me angry as hell thinking about it, so imagine what it'll do some people who are a little unstable...

like ben

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if anyone thinks everyone is just going to sit back and watch things like health insurance and other things be taken away from them, because some pricks in DC who are controlled by an insurance lobby don't like them having them, they are quite the fool. I'm not condoning this, or saying this is what happened, but this will not be the end of this type activity. put yourselves in someone else's shoes - your spouse has a pre-exist, or your kid has a serious health condition, and they want to fuck you over.... it makes me angry as hell thinking about it, so imagine what it'll do some people who are a little unstable...

like ben

There are 1000x better reasons than HC to shoot these fucks up but if that is what someones rationale is I say good !!!!1

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Look ....I dont care if he just wanted to kill R's ....it was his turn. Next time it will be someone just wanting to kill D's and I'll name a holiday after both of them 

What's a few more idiotic holidays for stupid reasons and outright lies.  Now, how are the greeting card companies going to cash in on yours?  Don't worry, they'll figure it out. :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if anyone thinks everyone is just going to sit back and watch things like health insurance and other things be taken away from them, because some pricks in DC who are controlled by an insurance lobby don't like them having them, they are quite the fool. I'm not condoning this, or saying this is what happened, but this will not be the end of this type activity. put yourselves in someone else's shoes - you're spouse has a pre-exist, or your kid has a serious health condition and they want to fuck you over.... it makes me angry as hell thinking about it, so imagine what it'll do some people who are a little unstable...

like ben

So...you're saying this was all brought on by speculation that somebody is gonna lose their insurance or get fucked over?  Thanks MSM.  AMIRITE?

Just now, Zambroski said:

What's a few more idiotic holidays for stupid reasons and outright lies.  Now, how are the greeting card companies going to cash in on yours?  Don't worry, they'll figure it out. :lmao:

So...you're saying this was all brought on by speculation that somebody is gonna lose their insurance or get fucked over?  Thanks MSM.  AMIRITE?

reading comprehension is not one of your strong skills is it?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

like what?

Corruption , greed , graft , lying , imperialism , assault on our rights , destruction of our wealth like SS and such etc etc etc 

Just now, f7ben said:

Corruption , greed , graft , lying , imperialism , assault on our rights , destruction of our wealth like SS and such etc etc etc 

yeah I didn't understand your statement at first, hence the reason I edited my response. I agree, it's more than healthcare. I'm surprised more people didn't go apeshit after the economy crash when they lost their life savings.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

reading comprehension is not one of your strong skills is it?

Translation...I have nothing....nor will I ever....there I will try to make you look the lesser ...because I am.