Check your account email address ×

congress members under attack

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

It's funny when you're hallucinating that you have even one fucking clue about me or anything at all you fucking ignorant sack of festering monkey excrement :finger3: 

I know there's something wrong with you, I'm not sure if it's an intellectual disability or mental illness but it's definitely something.

This fucking little pipsqueek retarded kid drug addict comes on here as ignorant as ever and thinks he can just post his usual drivel and nonsensical BULLFUCKINGSHIT and get away with it :lmao: just got to laugh at just how fucking stupid and idiotic today's Millennials are

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

This fucking little pipsqueek retarded kid drug addict comes on here as ignorant as ever and thinks he can just post his usual drivel and nonsensical BULLFUCKINGSHIT and get away with it :lmao: just got to laugh at just how fucking stupid and idiotic today's Millennials are

I'm a faggot, not a drug addict, get your insults straight.

I am going to post whatever I want and get away with it though, it's a fucking internet forum, that's what they're for.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I know there's something wrong with you, I'm not sure if it's an intellectual disability or mental illness but it's definitely something.

It really really sucks that you were stuck in the birth canal for so long when you were born :guzzle: 

8 hours ago, Wildboer said:

You want me to go into more detail?

Yes....im guessing that fat michigan faggot is getting out the astroglide and his ass plug and he's going to have you go into way more detail 

9 hours ago, MiSledder said:

[Record scretch] what did you juat say?

:lol:   :lol:   

Jut the same, I give the kid credit, he's never been shy about putting it all right out there.  I don't think most of us care one way or another about his sexual preferences, not that it won't stop the comments.  

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Jut the same, I give the kid credit, he's never been shy about putting it all right out there.  I don't think most of us care one way or another about his sexual preferences, not that it won't stop the comments.  

Like Zoso says... "Nothing wrong with sucking a little dick now and then."

30 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It was amazing that people fell for his lies before the election.

It's another thing entirely we watch them make excuses when he proves regularly that he was lying.

1. Did not have a health plan.

2. Did not have a plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days.

3. Had no plans to drain the swamp, in fact he appointed Wall Street insiders and allows lobbyists to flaunt the rules.

4. Didn't care about the Russians hacking Hillary's emails. He just tells them what they want to know straight up.

5. Lied about not taking vacations or golfing.

6. Was lying about designating China as a currency manipulator.

Those are really major promises that it is now obvious he had no intention or ability to keep yet his supporters say Yeah But her emails, trust and BENGHAZI!!!!!.

Those should have been the nails in the coffin for his supporters.

All the Russian contacts, placing unelected family and friends in positions of power and obstruction shit should have had his own supporters calling for jail time.

Where were Hillary's plans for all this?  Or, are you saying she had plans and STILL LOST.  Just goes to show you how much we were sick of Obamas lies....and hers were just as horrendous.  SBYSadness.

10 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

No wall and no sign of one 

Hilliary isn't under investigation or in jail

Who cares about the wall when his rhetoric reflecting our feelings seems to be working nicely on curbing that scourge of beaners coming in for the freebies.

And that lying, traitorous hag was convicted by a jury of her peers on Nov 8th.  We all hope that's not the end of it.  Personally, a pill in her gut and and slow retching death would be too kind unless it it is televised.

Momo may have Tourettes, but he's clearly one of smartest and well informed posters here. :news: 

19 minutes ago, Snake said:

Like Zoso says... "Nothing wrong with sucking a little dick now and then."

Careful now, he's probably furiously trying to find a screen shot of your house, or dig up details on your kids.  Cuz hes a fucking loser.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Where were Hillary's plans for all this?  Or, are you saying she had plans and STILL LOST.  Just goes to show you how much we were sick of Obamas lies....and hers were just as horrendous.  SBYSadness.

Who cares about the wall when his rhetoric reflecting our feelings seems to be working nicely on curbing that scourge of beaners coming in for the freebies.

And that lying, traitorous hag was convicted by a jury of her peers on Nov 8th.  We all hope that's not the end of it.  Personally, a pill in her gut and and slow retching death would be too kind unless it it is televised.

Good point.  I guess we're allowed now to show glee at the thought of our political opponents dying and getting assassinated now.......amirite?!

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Momo may have Tourettes, but he's clearly one of smartest and well informed posters here. :news: 

Careful now, he's probably furiously trying to find a screen shot of your house, or dig up details on your kids.  Cuz hes a fucking loser.

Good point.  I guess we're allowed now to show glee at the thought of our political opponents dying and getting assassinated now.......amirite?!

Oh, I've been showing it for years :lol:

did you see that tweet from that Dem tard in Vermont (I think)?  The shooting was all good with him!!! And justified.  I give him credit for speaking the truth of what the Dems really feel.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

dont care but it does explain wildboars dramatic over exaggerations

Edited by MiSledder

57 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

He probably has a mustang

51 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Or an ecobootht :P

48 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

:lol: lm gonna eco booth you!!!!111

42 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Gross!

37 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

You like it that way.

How the fuck did you two just manage to be gayer than me?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Sorry Dumb ass. You can't pretend that the POTUS lying is an issue for you. Trump holds the record and dumb shits like you are defending him. 

Suck it up buttercup. You like being lied to. Does he tell you that you are pretty like his mail order brides? Does that make you feel special? Because you are special. Special needs you dumb fuck. 

On 6/16/2017 at 8:35 PM, Wildboer said:

I've been under this username since I joined HCS over 12 years ago. I'm a dude, I don't think I've mentioned I play for both teams on here before though.

You've come to the right place. This place is loaded with cock eaters. Momo is the cock eating champ.