Check your account email address ×

congress members under attack

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

CNN and MSNBC are also literally propaganda 

No, they're shitty news channels like Fox. Project Veritas exists solely to make fake videos and spread lies.

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The guy lost his job , but yah it's fake :guzzle: 

Susan Rice lost her job over a fake video too, shut up and go back to being a socially inept alcoholic momo.

8 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

No, they're shitty news channels like Fox. Project Veritas exists solely to make fake videos and spread lies.

That's what they want you to think 

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Susan Rice lost her job over a fake video too, shut up and go back to being a socially inept alcoholic momo.

No she didn't you lying sack of know nothing shit :finger3: you don't know what the fuck you are posting about 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

No she didn't you lying sack of know nothing shit :finger3: you don't know what the fuck you are posting about 

How have you not killed yourself yet?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

So where do you get your truth?

A patchwork of sources from both sides when I'm really looking into something, but I usually just brainwash myself by listening to NPR.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Fake :canadaflag: STFU - you're dumber than dirt and a draft dodging traitor on top of it :lmao: 

:saluting:

7 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

How have you not killed yourself yet?

A patchwork of sources from both sides when I'm really looking into something, but I usually just brainwash myself by listening to NPR.

Very well.  It sounds like you readily acknowledge that you're still a neophyte and don't know wtf you're talking about.  I'm a little concerned about that dick thing though:bc: 

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Very well.  It sounds like you readily acknowledge that you're still a neophyte and don't know wtf you're talking about.  I'm a little concerned about that dick thing though:bc: 

No, I think you guys are dumbasses.

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Oh goody....another delusional fucktwaddle in our midst!

Another? I've been here all along buddy.

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You're a fucking clueless imbicile, full on Dunning Kruger :finger2: 

Do you have any friends? 

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And you have every right to think that.  Best of luck in your future endeavors. :bc: 

Same to you :bc:

7 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Do you have any brains? :dunno: the obvious answer is No 

Do you think this stuff actually insults anyone Momo? You have an elementary school reading level at best, you have no fucking life... Just, why do you live like this? Get your shit together or just yourself out of your misery man.

21 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Same to you :bc:

Do you think this stuff actually insults anyone Momo? You have an elementary school reading level at best, you have no fucking life... Just, why do you live like this? Get your shit together or just yourself out of your misery man.

It's funny when you're hallucinating that you have even one fucking clue about me or anything at all you fucking ignorant sack of festering monkey excrement :finger3: