Check your account email address ×

the economy is great

Just now, Snoslinger said:

he also credited himself for a new coal mine in PA

only problem with that is the decision was made in august.

:lol:

Slinger you cant possibly keep up this idiotic behaviour for 7.5 more yrs can you?

6 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Slinger you cant possibly keep up this idiotic behaviour for 7.5 more yrs can you?

Oh he is that big of a hack I have Zero doubt. Maybe he will do a couple more I'm leaving threads also :lol: 

Just now, Anler said:

Its not as great as it was last year but its still pretty good. 

Last year looking towards the end of the Barry disaster did push stimulation no doubt :bc: 

1 hour ago, FAT DAVE said:

Dave hes right. If Trump stopped lying he Slinger wouldnt have to post this stuff....or me for that matter

56 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

So have you :dunno:

I knew it wouldn't take long for that response.

what I said is that it is improving, not even close to "great". you clowns all responded with "bullshit, it still sucks"

:news:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Dave hes right. If Trump stopped lying he Slinger wouldnt have to post this stuff....or me for that matter

But they all lie though. :bc:

His are just stupid lies. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Things are rolling around here with help wanted signs everywhere...talking to a carpenter friend of mine this morning and he said he can't find anybody.

12 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Things are rolling around here with help wanted signs everywhere...talking to a carpenter friend of mine this morning and he said he can't find anybody.

The shop that I left back in Jan called me at home on sat trying to get me to come back .  It's so rough out there for help , even old washed up humps like us are in big demand . :bc:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

The shop that I left back in Jan called me at home on sat trying to get me to come back .  It's so rough out there for help , even old washed up humps like us are in big demand . :bc:

That is misleading ......I heard on CNN this morning that Catbox is likely in the top 15 bondo men in the state of Rhode Island 

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Skilled labor is drying up fast. We need more of the younger folk to get involved

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, COPO said:

Skilled labor is drying up fast. We need more of the younger folk to get involved

that would require them to work ......they dont like that 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Best year ever. Took off right after election.  More work than we can handle.  Haven't had a single person come in to see about a job.  Every year the average age of techs go up.  I think the average is about 45 now.  crazy!

• Like 1

Monster, Zip Recruiter, Indeed and others are starting up with national ads again, local ads for help are all over our media...along with signs. It's coming...AND BIGLY.  Pretty sure I'm gonna jump back in with both feet somewhere.  

"Thanks Obama!" :lol:

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

that would require them to work ......they dont like that 

I can't find a fucker that can sink a nail with a gun for $20/hr and expect 3 days of easy labor out of him.  Last one was scared to go past the 4th rung on a ladder.  O.o

They're all SeRenas!!!

Fuck, I can't even find anymore contractors to throw shit out to anymore.  We're all turning it away.  And this is just a fucking hobby for me!!!!

32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I can't find a fucker that can sink a nail with a gun for $20/hr and expect 3 days of easy labor out of him.  Last one was scared to go past the 4th rung on a ladder.  O.o

They're all SeRenas!!!

Fuck, I can't even find anymore contractors to throw shit out to anymore.  We're all turning it away.  And this is just a fucking hobby for me!!!!

Yah .....I was just a snot nosed kid who didnt have a clue what I was doing when I was running jobs in the mid 2000's .....we had more work than we could do some times. At some points we had 4 full crews doing exteriors and the problem was always finding good guys ....even at 20$ cash back then to start nobody would stick around