Check your account email address ×

The impending meltdown in November

Who's going to suffer worse?  The MAGA's who've been dealing with Biden and his ineptitude for the past 4 years, if he wins -or- the TDS'ers who will absolutely lose their shit (and some, their $$$ :lol:) if Trump prevails?  I can see SR pulling another disappearing act, if that mean orange cult leader pulls it off.  And of course there will be the argument that the Electoral College needs to be abolished, assuming Trump doesn't win the popular vote but potentially wins the 270+ for POTUS.  Of course the conspiracy theorists will also be out there again if it's a replay of how 2020 went :news:

Maybe we'll all have a curveball thrown our way and RFK, Jr. will win!! LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Whomever wins, I’ll wish them the best and look forward to 2028 when neither of the two will be running.

Same here.

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Same here.

LOL ... you'll be at the top of the list for FSCE meltdown candidates if Trump wins.  Who are you trying to kid :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Bontz said:

LOL ... you'll be at the top of the list for FSCE meltdown candidates if Trump wins.  Who are you trying to kid :lol:

Why?

Only reason I post alot about him is because I know it bothers certain people. 

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Whomever wins, I’ll wish them the best and look forward to 2028 when neither of the two will be running.

Sadly, I won't be the least bit surprised if 2028 continues with the ridiculousness of our current POTUS standards.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Sure thing ... you go with that :lol:

I will. :thumbsup:

I think Snowriders already practicing his exit..:lmao:... He hasn't been around much at all lately.   Pretty sure he sees the writing on the wall:snack:....:baby:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bontz said:

Who's going to suffer worse?  The MAGA's who've been dealing with Biden and his ineptitude for the past 4 years, if he wins -or- the TDS'ers who will absolutely lose their shit (and some, their $$$ :lol:) if Trump prevails?  I can see SR pulling another disappearing act, if that mean orange cult leader pulls it off.  And of course there will be the argument that the Electoral College needs to be abolished, assuming Trump doesn't win the popular vote but potentially wins the 270+ for POTUS.  Of course the conspiracy theorists will also be out there again if it's a replay of how 2020 went :news:

Maybe we'll all have a curveball thrown our way and RFK, Jr. will win!! LOL

Just heard that the rfk jr campaign wants trump to get elected.

19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Just heard that the rfk jr campaign wants trump to get elected.

Oh... it's begun.....the media and the Dems are trying to tie RFK to Trump.  They are deathly afraid he is going to take votes  from Biden.   And trying to put RFK in a bad light.

I told you they would start attacking RFK. In any way possible. ...... It's going to ramp up for sure from here. Dems are just filthy rats that need to be exterminated

From CNN:

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/09/politics/rfk-jr-campaign-official-january-6-trump/index.html

17 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Why would they be in full panic mode? Joe is holding his own in polling of swing states. Several points in Michigan. 

I don't see it.... many of these states Biden had won in 2020 and he is trailing now. . so yeah I think they're in panic mode:lmao:

https://www.benzinga.com/news/24/04/38083221/trump-vs-biden-faceoff-polls-swing-in-former-presidents-favor-across-arizona-georgia-nevada-and-beyo

8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I don't see it.... many of these states Biden had won in 2020 and he is trailing now. . so yeah I think they're in panic mode:lmao:

https://www.benzinga.com/news/24/04/38083221/trump-vs-biden-faceoff-polls-swing-in-former-presidents-favor-across-arizona-georgia-nevada-and-beyo

Neither candidate is showing momentum of a clear advantage in any polling. It’ll come down to independents and the woman’s vote. 

25 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Neither candidate is showing momentum of a clear advantage in any polling. It’ll come down to independents and the woman’s vote. 

Trump is super easy to campaign against.  Didn't keep any of his previous promises, made abortion an issue again, and is the most divisive presidential hopeful ever.  Add to that he has the social skills of a donkey and he has no hope.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I think Snowriders already practicing his exit..:lmao:... He hasn't been around much at all lately.   Pretty sure he sees the writing on the wall:snack:....:baby:

He went back to College.

15 hours ago, akvanden said:

as if Trump would leave office in 2028... 9_9