Check your account email address ×

The GOP gets owned hard by the village idiot.

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

In all of her denseness, she owned the entire group of closet fags….otherwise known as the GOP. 

Highly unlikely, But you go with that

If you start enough whining threads in the hopes that one of your viewpoints may just be correct, the odds may just be in your favor.

Sadly, it’s not this thread.  Let me look at the 10-15 others later tonight.

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

If you start enough whining threads in the hopes that one of your viewpoints may just be correct, the odds may just be in your favor.

Sadly, it’s not this thread.  Let me look at the 10-15 others later tonight.

She owned every one of those crooked bastards. The entire case against Joe Biden was based on the testimony of a man who now admits he made the entire thing up. :lol: 

There’s no doubt Biden is dirty as Chicago south side whore. But you think that the GOP is smart enough to find it? They got owned by the biggest moron in congress. Not counting Boebert of course 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

She owned every one of those crooked bastards. The entire case against Joe Biden was based on the testimony of a man who now admits he made the entire thing up. :lol: 

There’s no doubt Biden is dirty as Chicago south side whore. But you think that the GOP is smart enough to find it? They got owned by the biggest moron in congress. Not counting Boebert of course 

You should watch the entire exchange.  Or not.  I don’t care.  DC is corrupt beyond repair.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

You should watch the entire exchange.  Or not.  I don’t care.  DC is corrupt beyond repair.

Too dumb to understand why trump is where he is.

• Like 1

Some people on here should take a break, Trump has most of them bent out of shape.

Look at this guys thread and post, He Should be medicated

1. This should be good!! Another victim of team trump is in the making.
  2. There’s going to be no impeachment. This is nothing more than a trump political ad paid for by the American people.
  3.  react_haha.png  Skidooski reacted to a post in a topic: Fatherhood. 49 minutes ago
  4.  react_haha.png  Skidooski reacted to a post in a topic: The GOP gets owned hard by the village idiot. 1 hour ago
  5. They have tons of morons just like her.
  6. The last time Trump was president the entire nation got shut down and he did nothing to stop it. Oh I forgot….he created operation warp speed and the killer vaccine. Then he stomped out office without attending inauguration. A rather pathetic display.
  7. The man was simply trying to do what Kyle Rittenhouse was doing. Protect himself and property during a riot. God given right.
  8. She owned every one of those crooked bastards. The entire case against Joe Biden was based on the testimony of a man who now admits he made the entire thing up. There’s no doubt Biden is dirty as Chicago south side whore. But you think that the GOP is smart enough to find it? They got owned by the...
  9. In all of her denseness, she owned the entire group of closet fags….otherwise known as the GOP.
  10. Better there than clogging up and polluting BLM land. There’s been a complete collapse of people in the backcountry. I’d say it’s half of what it’s been over the last two years.
  11.  react_like.png  Matt reacted to a post in a topic: Urban Overlanders - The Ricers of Today 2 hours ago
  12.  react_haha.png  Rw06GT reacted to a post in a topic: Unlikely Ally Ruth Bader Ginsburg Could Save Trump $355M 2 hours ago
  13.  react_haha.png  Rw06GT reacted to a post in a topic: Unlikely Ally Ruth Bader Ginsburg Could Save Trump $355M 2 hours ago
  14.  react_like.png  Big Crappie reacted to a post in a topic: Urban Overlanders - The Ricers of Today 2 hours ago
  15.  react_haha.png  Rw06GT reacted to a post in a topic: Unlikely Ally Ruth Bader Ginsburg Could Save Trump $355M 2 hours ago
  16.  react_haha.png  Rw06GT reacted to a post in a topic: Unlikely Ally Ruth Bader Ginsburg Could Save Trump $355M 2 hours ago
  17.  react_haha.png  ActionfigureJoe reacted to a post in a topic: Unlikely Ally Ruth Bader Ginsburg Could Save Trump $355M 3 hours ago
  18.  react_haha.png  Rw06GT reacted to a post in a topic: Unlikely Ally Ruth Bader Ginsburg Could Save Trump $355M 3 hours ago
  19. I’m going with the crazy man. RFK Jr. let’s run this bitch off the rails!!!!
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, toslow said:

Some people on here should take a break, Trump has most of them bent out of shape.

2. There’s going to be no impeachment. This is nothing more than a trump political ad paid for by the American people.
  3.  react_haha.png  Skidooski reacted to a post in a topic: Fatherhood. 49 minutes ago
  4.  react_haha.png  Skidooski reacted to a post in a topic: The GOP gets owned hard by the village idiot. 1 hour ago
  6. The last time Trump was president the entire nation got shut down and he did nothing to stop it. Oh I forgot….he created operation warp speed and the killer vaccine. Then he stomped out office without attending inauguration. A rather pathetic display.
  7. The man was simply trying to do what Kyle Rittenhouse was doing. Protect himself and property during a riot. God given right.
  8. She owned every one of those crooked bastards. The entire case against Joe Biden was based on the testimony of a man who now admits he made the entire thing up. There’s no doubt Biden is dirty as Chicago south side whore. But you think that the GOP is smart enough to find it? They got owned by the...
  9. In all of her denseness, she owned the entire group of closet fags….otherwise known as the GOP.
  10. Better there than clogging up and polluting BLM land. There’s been a complete collapse of people in the backcountry. I’d say it’s half of what it’s been over the last two years.
  11.  react_like.png  Matt reacted to a post in a topic: Urban Overlanders - The Ricers of Today 2 hours ago
  12.  react_haha.png  Rw06GT reacted to a post in a topic: Unlikely Ally Ruth Bader Ginsburg Could Save Trump $355M 2 hours ago
  13.  react_haha.png  Rw06GT reacted to a post in a topic: Unlikely Ally Ruth Bader Ginsburg Could Save Trump $355M 2 hours ago
  14.  react_like.png  Big Crappie reacted to a post in a topic: Urban Overlanders - The Ricers of Today 2 hours ago
  15.  react_haha.png  Rw06GT reacted to a post in a topic: Unlikely Ally Ruth Bader Ginsburg Could Save Trump $355M 2 hours ago
  16.  react_haha.png  Rw06GT reacted to a post in a topic: Unlikely Ally Ruth Bader Ginsburg Could Save Trump $355M 2 hours ago
  17.  react_haha.png  ActionfigureJoe reacted to a post in a topic: Unlikely Ally Ruth Bader Ginsburg Could Save Trump $355M 3 hours ago
  18.  react_haha.png  Rw06GT reacted to a post in a topic: Unlikely Ally Ruth Bader Ginsburg Could Save Trump $355M 3 hours ago
  19. I’m going with the crazy man. RFK Jr. let’s run this bitch off the rails!!!!

Tomorrow it’s Biden’s turn. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Tomorrow it’s Biden’s turn. 

Sounds exciting, I'm on the edge of my seat with anticipation..:suicide:

12 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

In all of her denseness, she owned the entire group of closet fags….otherwise known as the GOP. 

12 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

She didn't own anybody but herself and if you believe that you're just as dense as her. She's an embarrassment and she's way out of her league.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, toslow said:

TDS anal suffrage noted... 9_9