Check your account email address ×

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

That’s been discussed under oath and by non MAGA Repugs numerous times.  He was fired because he didn’t prosecute corruption.  You’re an example of how misinformation affects society.  You keep propagating debunked conspiracies and misinformation.

You didn’t answer my question.

Why would a Ukrainian energy company pay a vice president’s son, for massive money, who has no experience in their business?

Canadian taxpayer handed tens of millions to the WE charity, and the Trudeau family received hundreds of thousands from that Charity.

Can you not see a problem, that at least needs to be investigated?

I would expect no different if the roles were reversed.

Edited by Voodoo

2 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Why would a Ukrainian energy company pay a vice president’s son, for massive money, who has no experience in their business?

In prior years Hunter owned a law firm, he was senior vice president of financial services firm MBNA, US Chamber of Commerce, George Bush appointed him to the board of Amtrak. He had several other positions in finance and business. He was worth over $100 million before burisma. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Not feelings.  I lived there for more than a year and still have a lot of friends that do.  It was not an election.  I suppose you'd call it an election here as well if Biden had Trump murdered right before hand.

That’s  literally nothing but your feelings :lol: 

Ok, put me in my place.  If it was a fair and logical election let us know who he ran against?  Perhaps some insight into the opposition candidates that all mysteriously are dead, in jail, or barred from running.  Love to hear how you think this was a fair election.

Could surely add some insight into how Putin managed to change the term to 6 years to limit his voting exposure as well as the removal of overall term limits.  

Calling what Russia did as a democratic election is absurd.  If you want that future here you are one dumbass motherfucker.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Putin cares about his people, Our leaders not so much...

He's cares so much he stuck around for 25 years! That's love. All while amassing one of the largest personal fortunes in the world. ;)

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Ok, put me in my place.  If it was a fair and logical election let us know who he ran against?  Perhaps some insight into the opposition candidates that all mysteriously are dead, in jail, or barred from running.  Love to hear how you think this was a fair election.

Could surely add some insight into how Putin managed to change the term to 6 years to limit his voting exposure as well as the removal of overall term limits.  

Calling what Russia did as a democratic election is absurd.  If you want that future here you are one dumbass motherfucker.

That’s what you’re doing with your by proxy support for the cult leader and continued support for most Repugs.  You and Putin’s Canadian puppet have a lot in common. 

3 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Why would a Ukrainian energy company pay a vice president’s son, for massive money, who has no experience in their business.

I wouldn’t say no experience in the energy sector.  

IMG_4645.jpeg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

That’s what you’re doing with your by proxy support for the ancient senile one and continued support for most Dems.  You and Putin’s Canadian puppet have a lot in common. 

Yes, fuck Biden and fuck Trump.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Fucking broken record autistic lunatic  :lol:

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

by proxy support 

8 hours ago, SnowRider said:

support by proxy 

On 3/17/2024 at 8:37 PM, SnowRider said:

by proxy support 

by proxy  

by proxy cult leader  

On 3/17/2024 at 9:09 PM, SnowRider said:

You're brothers by proxy :snack:

On 3/17/2024 at 8:21 PM, SnowRider said:

you support by proxy 

On 3/3/2024 at 9:43 AM, SnowRider said:

You do by-proxy.  

On 2/16/2024 at 3:27 PM, SnowRider said:

you support MAGA by proxy…. 

On 12/1/2023 at 10:55 AM, SnowRider said:

It‘S too bad you’re a supporter by proxy :snack:

On 8/19/2023 at 2:57 PM, SnowRider said:

Number one reason why all you fence setters/Repugs by proxy should vote blue. 

On 1/9/2023 at 8:05 PM, SnowRider said:

you’re a warmonger by proxy 

On 11/4/2016 at 3:05 PM, SnowRider said:

You're supporting the real liar and unqualified candidate by proxy

Cool GIF

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Cool GIF

Not only a broken record, but doesn't mean what he thinks it means.  Laugh every time I read that.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, Deephaven said:

Not only a broken record, but doesn't mean what he thinks it means.  Laugh every time I read that.

:lol:

same here 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You do that on your own every day.  Self ownage.:lol:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Deephaven said:

:lol:. fits you to a T.  

By Proxy is a phrase commonly used in the English language, and it refers to the act of acting or representing someone else, often with their authority or permission. When using this term, it implies that a person is acting as a substitute or intermediary for another individual or entity. In simpler terms, it means “by substitution” or “through a representative.”

https://thecontentauthority.com/blog/how-to-use-by-proxy-in-a-sentence

6 hours ago, EvilBird said:

same here 

You don’t have a fucking clue 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lol:. fits you to a T.  

By Proxy is a phrase commonly used in the English language, and it refers to the act of acting or representing someone else, often with their authority or permission. When using this term, it implies that a person is acting as a substitute or intermediary for another individual or entity. In simpler terms, it means “by substitution” or “through a representative.”

https://thecontentauthority.com/blog/how-to-use-by-proxy-in-a-sentence

You don’t have a fucking clue 

Exactly , you are not using it right,  nice one Snowderpy :lol:

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You do that on your own every day.  Self ownage.:lol:

Says the guy who has a whole thread of stupidisms and not enough balls to stand up for himself.  You thinking someone else is owned is a compliment to them as you are always wrong.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That’s why everything is owned by large monopolies in Russia. :lol: 

And America. :lol:

21 hours ago, akvanden said:

He's cares so much he stuck around for 25 years! That's love. All while amassing one of the largest personal fortunes in the world. ;)

Not unlike many families in the US. Bush, Clinton's, gore's, schiffs, etc... they need to move around more but they're always around...

On 3/19/2024 at 3:54 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m amazed at how some people parrot what they read in the news and suddenly it becomes a reality. 

Says the guys who posts 10 threads a day...

On 3/19/2024 at 2:56 PM, Rod said:

That’s  literally nothing but your feelings :lol: 

:lol: :owned: dang.

20 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Cool GIF

20 hours ago, Deephaven said:

He’s a fucking idiot.  No way around it.  

• Like 1