Check your account email address ×

An EV bye bye, more to follow

Good thing about EVs is they're depreciating like crazy now and you can find some screaming deals on them.  My buddy just leased a 2023 MB EQS SUV with an MSRP of $110k for $499/month for 12k miles per year.  It's a crazy nice ride and a no-brainer at that price point.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

Those stopped being sold years ago as they were really duplicates of other models with different badging in the latter years.

Same with Mercury. Ford escape, mercury mariner , Mazda tribute

Ford explorer , mercury mountaineer and in the earlier yrs , mazda navaho

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I think he has pretty much gone middle ..He's giving America a choice... Doesn't get any better than that. If you want an EV you can get one if you want an ice vehicle you'll still be able to get that too

:lol:

He's far right. No where near the middle. It's his way or no way. He's no different than the democrats.

I remember seeing one of the first Fiskars years ago. A lot of focus on materials and making it pretty but not much on making a reliable car. Tesla and Lucid really worked on making a reliable car first 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Good thing about EVs is they're depreciating like crazy now and you can find some screaming deals on them.  My buddy just leased a 2023 MB EQS SUV with an MSRP of $110k for $499/month for 12k miles per year.  It's a crazy nice ride and a no-brainer at that price point.

Supposedly the ford lightning was one of the highest deprecating vehicles last year 

37 minutes ago, Rod said:

Supposedly the ford lightning was one of the highest deprecating vehicles last year 

And I'm working on it's replacement lol They keep pushing this program too

29 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

And I'm working on it's replacement lol They keep pushing this program too

Yeah it’s a race to the top of the turd pile for everyone 

13 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They are all gonna be in trouble after the fad buyers are done and realize how much of a piece of shit they are.

Like a bagholder holding on to a stock that goes to zero.

Piece of shit is a 14 year old truck.  New EV's are world's better than that.

13 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Trump will be putting an end to the EV push.  No more mandates for 2 out of 3 vehicles to be EV's by 2032. Or ICE eliminated entirely by 2035.

America will have choice on what they purchase.....as it should be.

MAGA 24  :bc:

He won't even if somehow the election is rigged and he wins.  He will have zero power to do anything thanks to all the dems coming out to fill the house and senate...plus it doesn't help his ego so he won't do it.

12 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I think he has pretty much gone middle ..He's giving America a choice... Doesn't get any better than that. If you want an EV you can get one if you want an ice vehicle you'll still be able to get that too

Middle :roflcrying:  More like off the deep end.  The guy literally makes no sense anymore.  Lost his marbles bad.  Giving us a choice.  That's also funny.  The only choice if he had his way would be his choice.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

He won't even if somehow the election is rigged and he wins.  He will have zero power to do anything thanks to all the dems coming out to fill the house and senate...plus it doesn't help his ego so he won't do it.

Middle :roflcrying:  More like off the deep end.  The guy literally makes no sense anymore.  Lost his marbles bad.  Giving us a choice.  That's also funny.  The only choice if he had his way would be his choice.

One of my Trucks is 24-1/2 years old, only thing it ever needed was a Starter about 12 years ago, and tires, brakes, battery, no visible  rust and runs perfect.

IMG_0001.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

When it no longer serves my purpose, I'll replace it with the exact same truck.  Zero issues to date, just normal maint, engine is just getting started.

My 14 year old truck will still outlast any POS EV bought now.  Still has far more life in it that that will give from new. 

Those who flocked to EV's were like the sheep who ran out to get a covid vax cause they were terrified of the flu and wear their masks while drive their EV's.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

When it no longer serves my purpose, I'll replace it with the exact same truck.  Zero issues to date, just normal maint, engine is just getting started.

My 14 year old truck will still outlast any POS EV bought now.  Still has far more life in it that that will give from new. 

Those who flocked to EV's were like the sheep who ran out to get a covid vax cause they were terrified of the flu and wear their masks while drive their EV's.

Covid is fake again.

:sad:

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Your truck is a POS compared to any of the new ev options and considering how shitty Tesla's are that is saying something

Even my 23 super duty compared to my 21 is a huge upgrade surprisingly. 

12 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Your truck is a POS compared to any of the new ev options and considering how shitty Tesla's are that is saying something

It's a 24 year old plow truck FFS. Maybe take an EV truck, put a plow on it and put it in harsh conditions for 2 1/2 decades and then see how it is after that  SMH

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Steve753 said:

:lol:

He's far right. No where near the middle. It's his way or no way. He's no different than the democrats.

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

How much more middle on this particular subject can trump be?...

He will just be getting rid of the mandates for the EV.  And will not be eliminating the ICE vehicle in it's entirety like the Biden and green crew would like by 2035.

If you want an EV you can get one if you want a gas motor you can get that too.   That's called MIDDLE. ...

All about choices my friends and not mandates. MAGA1710465028197.thumb.jpg.daf3459b6fac3309f82d41b56944d316.jpg

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

1710465264839.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

How much more middle on this particular subject can trump be?...

He will just be getting rid of the mandates for the EV.  And will not be eliminating the ICE vehicle in it's entirety like the Biden and green crew would like by 2035.

If you want an EV you can get one if you want a gas motor you can get that too.   That's called MIDDLE. ...

All about choices my friends and not mandates. MAGA1710465028197.thumb.jpg.daf3459b6fac3309f82d41b56944d316.jpg

1710465264839.jpg

Trump is against renewable energy.

20 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I will buy a new gas 8 cy F150 or RAM when the time comes to do exactly the same function for me.

What does a EV do for me?

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

No he isn't.  But drill, baby, drill.

Yes he is.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I will buy a new gas 8 cy F150 or RAM when the time comes to do exactly the same function for me.

What does a EV do for me?

You suck at comprehension.  You are ripping on something that is far superior to what you own.  Makes your opinion pointless and stupid, but you should be used to that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You suck at comprehension.  You are ripping on something that is far superior to what you own.  Makes your opinion pointless and stupid, but you should be used to that.

In what way, can't tow shit is shit.

Its a fad moron, the smart people will never own one.

• Like 2