Check your account email address ×

Surviving 6 Flags Atlanta

6 hours ago, EvilBird said:

That sucks.

They got metal detectors thankfully here. Meh I grew up around all these hoodlums. I know their type. If you mind your business they aint bothering you they just fight eachother . The fine residents of Springfield . :lol:

My kid went to Springfield College and it's campus is literally surrounded by the hood. He said that you'd only see a black dude on campus when he was being chased down by either the cops or another nig.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

My kid went to Springfield College and it's campus is literally surrounded by the hood. He said that you'd only see a black dude on campus when he was being chased down by either the cops or another nig.

get yourself some book smarts and street cred in the same spot

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

LOL . Yup Springfield is no joke. The Italian Mob had big ties in Springfield back in the 80-90s . The Puerto Ricans and Latin Kings have taken over. Grandson from the Italian Mob even ran em for awhile and got nabbed. Half the reason the Mardi Gras strip club closed that was all ran by Wise Guys up till it got shut down. 

https://www.masslive.com/news/2022/08/springfield-native-and-latin-king-gang-leader-michael-cecchetelli-sentenced-to-4-years-for-racketeering-in-secret-sentencing-hearing.html

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
52 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

LOL . Yup Springfield is no joke. The Italian Mob had big ties in Springfield back in the 80-90s . The Puerto Ricans and Latin Kings have taken over. Grandson from the Italian Mob even ran em for awhile and got nabbed. Half the reason the Mardi Gras strip club closed that was all ran by Wise Guys up till it got shut down. 

https://www.masslive.com/news/2022/08/springfield-native-and-latin-king-gang-leader-michael-cecchetelli-sentenced-to-4-years-for-racketeering-in-secret-sentencing-hearing.html

Springfield has been a shithole for a long time . My ex wife was from feeding hill . I remember driving through there thinking "I'm in the north Bronx:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, EvilBird said:

That sucks.

They got metal detectors thankfully here. Meh I grew up around all these hoodlums. I know their type. If you mind your business they aint bothering you they just fight eachother . The fine residents of Springfield . :lol:

We have metal detectors, armed security guards, local police and these kids still get guns in the amusement park. Yo bro meet me over at the bumper cars, they toss the gun over the fence, under the fence or where there's a gap in the fence so now the have security and police patrolling the fence lines to try and stop it that way. Sad that people have to worry about their safety when going to an amusement park for a day of what is suppose to be fun for every.

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, Highmark said:

You are absolutely right and things really started to go down hill with LBJ's great society programs and Roe.  Men no longer felt a commitment to the family.   "The govt will take care of them" or "she just should have had an abortion."   Education, crime and income follow the attached chart almost exactly.

Prior to that 80% of AA kids had 2 parents in the home.   Now it’around 20%.

Nonmarital_Birth_Rates_in_the_United_States,_1940-2014 (2).png

While you’re on your Jerry farewell rant, may just as well ban birth control too  Jesus fucking Christ  some of the shit that you come up with  :lol: 

• Gold Member
21 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Typical Summer day at My local Six Flags Springfield , MA .

:lol:

Seen so many fights here. :lol:

Hahaha memories. I worked at the one in Springfield for a couple weeks when I was in tech school lol. I seen a lot of arguments but no actual fights 😞

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

While you’re on your Jerry farewell rant, may just as well ban birth control too  Jesus fucking Christ  some of the shit that you come up with  :lol: 

Dude the statistics don't lie.  The increase in the welfare state, increased access to abortion (which started well before Roe in many states) have contributed to the massive increase in single parent households.   Single parent households also just so happen to play a major role in crime, education and yes even ave. income.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

Dude the statistics don't lie.  The increase in the welfare state, increased access to abortion (which started well before Roe in many states) have contributed to the massive increase in single parent households.   Single parent households also just so happen to play a major role in crime, education and yes even ave. income.  

Still trying to fight the good fight I see.  Admirable.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Still trying to fight the good fight I see.  Admirable.

Got to give spin credit....he's an expert on everything, CIA, Ukraine, Russia, Drugs, weapons (both civilian and military for every country) and social engineering.  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Got to give spin credit....he's an expert on everything, CIA, Ukraine, Russia, Drugs, weapons (both civilian and military for every country) and social engineering.  

He's earned that credit for sure.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What’s amazing is no matter what topic he’s babbling about he’s usually wrong. I mean he’s a well spoken MC. It’s fucking ridiculous. 

ALL THE TRANS KIDS ARE FROM SOMETHING IN THE DIET!!!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What’s amazing is no matter what topic he’s babbling about he’s usually wrong. I mean he’s a well spoken MC. It’s fucking ridiculous. 

ALL THE TRANS KIDS ARE FROM SOMETHING IN THE DIET!!!!

Ummm.......huh?  WTF?

Sorry folks!!! Were closed. 

Last year when we were in PCB, I noticed all the signs prohibiting drinking on the beach and boulevard.  I was asking the local woman who gets us from the airport….what is this???

oh, you guys don’t need to worry about that. The last few years we have had problems with “white women” coming here, fighting, stealing, drugs, trashing everything.  They are trying to discourage that demographic from coming here. :lol:

E0516E7E-CF7B-4B53-BFBF-123A643539E5.jpeg

C58707A1-46D9-4238-B89D-DD2C964677C4.jpeg

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Of course the way in which welfare was distributed engineered the decline of the black family. If the males were present, benefits were cut. Legislation was put in place that black males couldn’t In the home if the family was receiving benefits. As for poverty, in 1963 the poverty rate for blacks was 55%. Today it’s 17%. Those are the statistics. The main mistake made with welfare was the engineered destruction of the black family through disenfranchising black men, a throwback from slave owners, Sem Moynihan in his book the negro family was prophetic. Failure to educate the black male and excluding his presence in the family through welfare laws would result in a distraction of the black family. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Of course the way in which welfare was distributed engineered the decline of the black family. If the males were present, benefits were cut. Legislation was put in place that black males couldn’t In the home if the family was receiving benefits. As for poverty, in 1963 the poverty rate for blacks was 55%. Today it’s 17%. Those are the statistics. The main mistake made with welfare was the engineered destruction of the black family through disenfranchising black men, a throwback from slave owners, Sem Moynihan in his book the negro family was prophetic. Failure to educate the black male and excluding his presence in the family through welfare laws would result in a distraction of the black family. 

So those welfare distribution rules were only for the AA population?   Seems to me at least regarding AA's it had a much greater impact on them when it comes to 2 parents in the home.  All demographics spiked then but theirs showed the biggest impact.  

No doubt "distribution rules" had an impact however it wasn't the sole one.   As for an excuse as to why it can go both ways.  I can't be there because she will receive less and I don't have to be there now because she will receive less. 

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

So those welfare distribution rules were only for the AA population?   Seems to me at least regarding AA's it had a much greater impact on them when it comes to 2 parents in the home.  All demographics spiked then but theirs showed the biggest impact.  

No doubt "distribution rules" had an impact however it wasn't the sole one.   As for an excuse as to why it can go both ways.  I can't be there because she will receive less and I don't have to be there now because she will receive less. 

“63 was a time when America was still coming out of its hangover from slavery with Jim Crow and segregation. There had been no real programs for integration into what was a white society following slavery. Quite the contrary. Programs were established that engineered their failure.

Blacks were affected more by welfare regulations and reduction of male occupation levels in the home because poverty rates were so much higher than with whites. Its simple math. There was also an engineered attempt to keep blacks from being mobile. The inner city projects were built to the happiness of construction contractors. The buildings were cheaply made, going to the lowest bidder. Plumbing sucked, electrical problems were many. But tons of money was made. Much more should’ve been done to allow more options for black families to get out of the inner city instead of trapping them there. 

The great society program was formed because a 55% and climbing poverty rate wasn’t acceptable. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

“63 was a time when America was still coming out of its hangover from slavery with Jim Crow and segregation. There had been no real programs for integration into what was a white society following slavery. Quite the contrary. Programs were established that engineered their failure.

Blacks were affected more by welfare regulations and reduction of male occupation levels in the home because poverty rates were so much higher than with whites. Its simple math. There was also an engineered attempt to keep blacks from being mobile. The inner city projects were built to the happiness of construction contractors. The buildings were cheaply made, going to the lowest bidder. Plumbing sucked, electrical problems were many. But tons of money was made. Much more should’ve been done to allow more options for black families to get out of the inner city instead of trapping them there. 

The great society program was formed because a 55% and climbing poverty rate wasn’t acceptable. 

All valid points however by no means tells the whole story.   Single parent households of all races continued to rise as poverty fell. 

On 3/4/2024 at 8:12 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

I saw a clip of these fucks on MSNBC…

IMG_4294.jpeg

Yes. The problem with America is poor white rural folks. Why? Because they vote for Trump LOL

• Like 1