Check your account email address ×

What's better under biden

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so it's different when it's a US citizen, naturalized or other?  

no white guilt here... I'm a Ginger... which is a minority.  :)

Of course its no different . But like mentioned it could have and should have been avoided.  

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

just to be clear it's only brown skinned migrants raping and murdering all the time in this country?

:dunno:

The issue is now that the immigrants aren’t white the MAGA loons hate immigration.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The issue is now that the immigrants aren’t white the MAGA loons hate immigration.

I have hated all illegal aliens of any color.

1709412691297.jpg

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

So since Biden at his delinquent state of mind and can't tell of the immigrants ethnic state will he now offer them student loan forgiveness and welcome them from Canada.

The man has no F....n clue what is going on.  

14 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Thats such a mindless way to think about it . Trump had been scaling back already and we had a exit plan. A much better exit plan and Biden's was a failure and made us look weak. 

Weak like your TDS brain. 

Had a plan?  Plan obviously failed then.

Can't make this up....maybe pictures might help some on here understand what happened.....and take that border bill and shove it:bigfinger:

1709477525900.jpg

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Pages of deflection, and nothing of substance.  Whats better?

Stock market, NASDAQ, unemployment, wages, job growth, energy production, foreign relations….snoring else :snack:

• 3 weeks later...

Lowest turnout for a presidential primary since 1978 in Illinois. Zero enthusiasm for Biden in a state that always votes dem. :lol: Ba bye mumbles…

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Lowest turnout for a presidential primary since 1978 in Illinois. Zero enthusiasm for Biden in a state that always votes dem. :lol: Ba bye mumbles…

:lol:  Such a dumb example :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

Posted (edited)

This is what the 24 election will be all about....:thumbsup:..... Sleepy has intentionally ruined this country... He's got to go.

Immigration is the number one concern for Americans.   He's outta here.:bc:

1711241915518.jpg

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

What's better?  Hmmmm ....

Sure, the stock market is up even higher than it was under Trump.  So, there's that.  If you're living off stock dividends, hey - congrats.

Immigration (illegal immigration) is up even higher than it was under Trump.  I don't think that's necessarily a win for Biden.

Corporate profits are clearly up.  That's a win for the elite, anyway.

Salaries are up.  I'm not really aware of too many professionals who's salary goes down, so is that really a win?

Interest rates are up and getting into a first time home is almost unthinkable at what the total cost will be over the duration of a 30-year mortgage.  Hell, just to rent a 1-bedroom/1-bath apartment in a town of 120K in this area is $1500/month.

Grocery bills that used to cost $100 now cost $200+

The push towards a green environment and "saving the planet from a climate crisis" ... you know, "We must stop producing ICE vehicles in the next decade!"?  Uh huh.

And of course let's not forget we're the world's ATM for funding any other country's war.  Heck, let's print more money to help fund those countries and keep jacking up inflation here!!

We have a VP, who is extremely close to being the President, but word salads her way through a conversation that makes Nancy Pelosi look like a genius.  Gross

Last, but not least, we have a President that cannot function without being shot up with drugs as clearly witnessed in the SOTU address (and even then, it just turns him into an angry, screaming, old man who still needs to read off a teleprompter).

But hey, BIDENOMICS!! :news:

Now go ahead SR ... quote me and tell me I'm dumb :lol:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Sure, the stock market is up even higher than it was under Trump.  So, there's that.  If you're living off stock dividends, hey - congrats.

Immigration (illegal immigration) is up even higher than it was under Trump.  I don't think that's necessarily a win for Biden.

Salaries are up.  I'm not really aware of too many professionals who's salary goes down, so is that really a win?

Interest rates are up and getting into a first time home is almost unthinkable at what the total cost will be over the duration of a 30-year mortgage.  Hell, just to rent a 1-bedroom/1-bath apartment in a town of 120K in this area is $1500/month.

The push towards a green environment and "saving the planet from a climate crisis" ... you know, "We must stop producing ICE vehicles in the next decade!"?  Uh huh.

And of course let's not forget we're the world's ATM for funding any other country's war.  Heck, let's print more money to help fund those countries and keep jacking up inflation here!!

We have a VP, who is extremely close to being the President, but word salads her way through a conversation that makes Nancy Pelosi look like a genius.  Gross

Last, but not least, we have a President that cannot function without being shot up with drugs as clearly witnessed in the SOTU address (and even then, it just turns him into an angry, screaming, old man who still needs to read off a teleprompter).

Fucking big time reaching :lol: Typical hack :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Fucking big time reaching :lol: Typical hack :thumbsup:

Your debate skills are phenomenal!! :lolz:  It's like clockwork, when you have nothing.

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Your debate skills are phenomenal!! :lolz:  It's like clockwork, when you have nothing.

Go back 4 years.  Do you want that again.  Yes or no :snack:

14 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Sounds like Biden and Trump have had identical terms.  :lol:

Neal

12 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Geee…that would be a first :suicide:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Go back 4 years.  Do you want that again.  Yes or no :snack:

I sure as fuck don't want a repeat of the past 4 years with Biden at the helm.

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Sounds like Biden and Trump have had identical terms.  :lol:

Neal

Sure.  Let's throw another world pandemic into the mix for Biden to get through and then we can fully agree.