Check your account email address ×

Trump May Be In Early Stages Of Alzheimers

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

I'd rather have Trump again then four more years of mush brain and the shit that's been going on lately

it shouldn't even be an option... the choice between the two of them.

this is the most nonsensical election of my lifetime, with certainty.  

neither are 'leaders' of men... 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

it shouldn't even be an option... the choice between the two of them.

this is the most nonsensical election of my lifetime, with certainty.  

neither are 'leaders' of men... 

Agreed 100% but I might actually vote for Trump this time

8 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

So they do have an idea?

How do you know that on the bold? They don't look that haggard or damaged? Are you thinking that they don't have any opportunities where they come from? 

There is no dream in most 3rd world or even 2nd world countries.  Just shit living.  When you are struggling to eat and provide for your family it makes you willing to try whatever.

further... both are at an age where the average family is taking away the car keys and assisting with the finances or picking out their nursing home... but this country, our country wants to put one of them back in the office for four more years? 

the problem isn't them... it's 'us'

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

There is no dream in most 3rd world or even 2nd world countries.  Just shit living.  When you are struggling to eat and provide for your family it makes you willing to try whatever.

Central America, South America and China ain't exactly Niger. Plus, anyone that can walk hundreds of miles are in better physical shape than 1/2 of Americans. 

24 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

further... both are at an age where the average family is taking away the car keys and assisting with the finances or picking out their nursing home... but this country, our country wants to put one of them back in the office for four more years? 

the problem isn't them... it's 'us'

:goodpost:

Maybe we should just kill everyone over 65? Cause you know they’re stupid and shit and my friends say so. The same friends who have lower IQ than they do..

Experience counts and if you don’t like both cause they are old stay the fuck home, this old guy is voting and not playing a fake one from Canada or moms basement.

Biden wins 4 more.

Edited by Mainecat
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Maybe we should just kill everyone over 65? Cause you know they’re stupid and shit and my friends say so. The same friends who have lower IQ than they do..

Experience counts and if you don’t like both cause they are old stay the fuck home, this old guy is voting and not playing a fake one from Canada or moms basement.

Biden wins 4 more.

Obviously older people can't control their tempers either. That along with diminishing brain function is not a good look. Short tempered and stupid  :lol: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Biden wins 4 more.

Seriously dude wouldn't you rather see a younger democrat running for potus, because lets be honest here, Biden is not a vision of strength. 

Just now, Doug said:

I'm sure at some point Biden had the experience and ability to ride a bike successfully.  Not these days.

joe-biden-falls-off-bike-after-beach-ride-in-delaware-gets-up-says-im-good.jpg

Doug Trump can’t ride a bike. He can’t drive a car as well.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Seriously dude wouldn't you rather see a younger democrat running for potus, because lets be honest here, Biden is not a vision of strength. 

You have 2 choices on Election Day. Biden has a vision of knowledge and decades of political experience. Trump has shown neither.

• Haha 2

Just now, Mainecat said:

You have 2 choices on Election Day. Biden has a vision of knowledge and decades of political experience. Trump has shown neither.

I'll pick the 3rd option and vote for neither. :bc:

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Maybe we should just kill everyone over 65?

that might save Social Security/Medicare, plus no Trump or Biden... I approve.  :thumbsup:

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Biden has nothing left, he never had much to begin with and he wont make it another 4 years. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Doug Trump can’t ride a bike. He can’t drive a car as well.

So like I've been saying neither deserve or are able to be an effective President.

A little information you obviously don't know is a President is not allowed to drive a vehicle for security reasons.  In Biden's case its more for our safety.

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Biden has nothing left, he never had much to begin with and he wont make it another 4 years. 

I don't think either of them will serve their full term if elected.

• Haha 1

Just now, ckf said:

I don't think either of them will serve their full term if elected.

People said that about Biden the first go around though. :lol:

13 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

"Nothing left" is an understatement.  Hell, Obama even said to not underestimate Biden's ability to F things up and that was how many years ago?  I don't know if people should be more upset that he's running, that the Dems are propping him up for another run, or the fact his wife continues to allow it to happen.  All three points are disgusting.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

People said that about Biden the first go around though. :lol:

We've all witnessed Bidens decline over the past 4 years. At this rate he won't get through 4 more. Trump isn't that far behind in age. Plus Trump isn't, shall we say the most physically fit 77 year old.