Check your account email address ×

An acorn falling from a tree sound like gun shots!

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

come stand in my yard in fall... wear a helmet 

Only if I can unload my gun into your car

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

:lol: what a complete faggot! 

He should 100% be charged and so should she! :news:

https://6abc.com/okaloosa-county-sheriffs-office-acron-cop-florida-deputy-jesse-hernandez-shooting/14432563/

I can’t believe he wasn’t charged with anything 

IM HIT IM HIT!!!

Edited by Rod
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

If its ok for the PoPo...

that wasn't my point

if you heard the acorns falling from 60-70ft and hitting the lawn you'd be like wtf? 

also... I didn't watch or look at what you posted.  don't shoot mah car bro!  :lol:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

that wasn't my point

if you heard the acorns falling from 60-70ft and hitting the lawn you'd be like wtf? 

also... I didn't watch or look at what you posted.  don't shoot mah car bro!  :lol:

Holy fuck dude! Do you think I have never heard an acorn falling before? My yard growing up was full of them.

• Haha 1

Now, if there is a better story to maybe consider disarming out police force, I haven't seen it.  Who the fuck does this shit?  Charges should be the same as any citizen that did this...BECAUSE COPS ARE CITIZENS!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Now, if there is a better story to maybe consider disarming out police force, I haven't seen it.  Who the fuck does this shit?  Charges should be the same as any citizen that did this...BECAUSE COPS ARE CITIZENS!

Harding street raid Texas several years back, Dennis Tuttle, Rhogena Nicholas & their dog

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harding_Street_raid

On January 28, 2019, in the Pecan Park area in the East End district of Houston,[1] Houston Police Department (HPD) officers initiated a no-knock raid on a house, killing the two homeowners, a husband and wife: Dennis Wayne Tuttle and Rhogena Ann Nicholas.[2] They were aged 59 and 58, respectively.[3] Five HPD officers sustained injuries.[1]

The raid was precipitated by calls from Patricia Ann Garcia, a next door neighbor of the couple who had had multiple bitter disagreements with them. She made a "swatting" call to police on January 8, 2019, reporting that her 25 year-old daughter was doing heroin at the couple's house. She also reported seeing that they had machine guns in the home. In reality, there were no machine guns or heroin found and Garcia did not even have a daughter.[8]

Based on this false information, Goines, an officer with the Houston Police Department, obtained a no-knock search warrant for the residence. To bolster the case, he lied, saying a confidential informant had obtained black tar heroin in a hand-to-hand buy at their house. However, the named informant denied having made such a buy as did all other informants Goines had worked with.[9][10][11]

Three weeks after Garcia's initial calls, police officers raided the Tuttle/Nicholas home on January 28, 2019.[1] After the officers entered the home, they shot a dog owned by the couple. According to the HPD report, Tuttle was armed with a revolver and engaged the officers before being killed by return fire. Nicholas was unarmed but was shot by a backup officer when she allegedly reached for a wounded officer's shotgun.[6] There is no video footage of the raid.[12] Four of the police suffered gunshot wounds, though there was some doubt early on that they were all from Tuttle's alleged revolver.[9]

Police reportedly found 18g of marijuana and 1.5g of cocaine in the house, which were user amounts but not distributor levels; the small amount and type of drugs were consistent with the toxicology findings.[16] KHOU-TV received the reports on May 2.[2] On May 15, 2019, HPD chief Art Acevedo announced that the investigation had concluded, with the information given to prosecutors.[17]

The Tuttle and Nicholas families hired a forensic team headed by Mick Maloney formerly of Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS). The team processed the crime scene on May 10, 2019, three months after the raid. They were surprised and troubled to find significant evidence left behind or uncollected by the earlier Houston Forensic Science Center police investigation. They mapped out the trajectories from the bullet holes in the walls with the goal to reconstruct the shooting by matching bloodstains and bullet trajectories in the house to the wounds of the victims. The team spent four days reviewing the evidence. Attorney Chuck Bourque told the Houston Chronicle they found no evidence anyone in the house fired toward the door nor that Tuttle's two rifles and two shotguns had even been fired. This did not account for the .357 revolver and shell casings reportedly collected by police, though, a revolver was not listed in the inventory of confiscated items after the raid.[17][12] The team did find evidence that suggests police outside the house fired blindly through the walls.[16] Evidence also suggested that some of the officers' injuries were from friendly fire.[18]